Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-10-2012 09:22:18

magius
Solarian

Opponent's Mastery and My Vital Siphon weird interaction

This is a weird bug definitely. Did not manage to do a screen capture as I am on a tablet but I have the scenario jotted down:

Opponent: Compendium playing [card]Compendium Secret[/card] -> [card]Mastery[/card]. Opponent has the initiative.

Me: Corruption mage playing [card]Vital Syphon[/card] -> [card]Entropy[/card]. My Entropy picks up another Vital Siphon and some other corruption cards.

So this is the weird part.

1) My FIRST Vital Syphon gets attached to the opponent (directly after his Mastery).

2) His Mastery copied the Vital Syphon BUT considers BOTH Vital Syphon to be played by his Compendium Mage (I guess due to Compendium Secret).

3) And BOTH Vital Syphon gets attached to my Corruption Mage (even though the FIRST Vital Siphon is played by my Corruption Mage).

Weird interaction here. Since the FIRST Vital Syphon is played by me and his Mastery copies it, BOTH Vital Siphon should be played by my Corruption Mage, not his Compendium Mage.

I think the check for the "owner" of the card is missed here for Mastery.

Dernière modification par magius (22-10-2012 09:23:10)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#2 22-10-2012 09:58:51

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Opponent's Mastery and My Vital Siphon weird interaction

In my point of view, the second vital syphon is created and played by your opponent and normally attach to you.
But the first one, should stay one of your card and stay attached to your opponent.

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 22-10-2012 23:37:40

Valnyr
Campeur

Maybe with compendium secret he choose a Vital Siphon that it's doubled with his mastery, so he can attach 2 Vital siphon to you.
Are you sure that doesn't remain attached at his character, the one you play?

#4 26-10-2012 18:55:37

IronMask
Habitant de Guem

wtf. This is definetly a bug. Zurga, the corruption attaches to the opponent character, they are not played by the opponet!
When you play a corruption, it strangely look like the opponent is playing it. I always thinked it was a visual bug, but there must be some misconception. I'm pretty sure this is the base of bugs of a lot of corruptions.

IGN: Prince of Webster

(Italian chatroom) http://italyeredan.angelfire.com/index.html

Pied de page des forums