Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-10-2012 17:23:24

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

This probably wouldn't work

This is more of a theoretical question than anything. We know that there's a limit on how many cards you can have of a specific card. (I'm not sure what the limit is exactly) And we get drops from beating adventure mode missions that are usually very inexpensive commons. So if a player were to buy as many copies of each crappy card would he only get good cards and favors from adventure mode?

#2 22-10-2012 17:43:56

h43m
Campeur

Re : This probably wouldn't work

Your theory would be right if there was only one limit, but as far as I remember, there are two separate limits: if you have 10 copies of X, you can't buy any more of it, be it sell-able or not and you can have a maximum of 100 copies of cards. In other words, after buying 10 crap cards, you'd still need to drop 90 copies of it to reach the limit and even then I don't remember what would happen.

#3 22-10-2012 18:27:09

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

h43m a écrit :

Your theory would be right if there was only one limit, but as far as I remember, there are two separate limits: if you have 10 copies of X, you can't buy any more of it, be it sell-able or not and you can have a maximum of 100 copies of cards. In other words, after buying 10 crap cards, you'd still need to drop 90 copies of it to reach the limit and even then I don't remember what would happen.

100 is not the limit/maximum number for each card since I have over 100 pieces of 25Xp cards.

#4 22-10-2012 18:27:48

Jao
Voyageur

the amount you would spend buying all those crap cards would already allow you to buy multiple boosters that would boost your chances of getting good cards. why try to game adventure mode when you can just play it for fun and let your luck do its thing?

#5 22-10-2012 18:50:41

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Ellias a écrit :

This is more of a theoretical question than anything. We know that there's a limit on how many cards you can have of a specific card. (I'm not sure what the limit is exactly) And we get drops from beating adventure mode missions that are usually very inexpensive commons. So if a player were to buy as many copies of each crappy card would he only get good cards and favors from adventure mode?

As far as I know, there is only one limit : 10 for buying a specific card in the market.

Now, for the adventure mode, as far I am concerned, I keep the count of all my drop in this mode.
Since the beginning of the adventure mode, I have received 3802 cards and they represent 733 different cards.
So the max number of one kind is 77 for a favor ([card]abundant grant[/card]), after XP card (64 10XP).
The first playable card is [card]Blast![/card] 18 times.

Note I received also 61 playable rare.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums