Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-10-2012 22:54:00

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Card drop from Adventure

Hey guys.

I have a little suggestion for the card drops in adventure. I was thinking instead of the current system of getting 1-2 cards randomly, what if after you have beaten a boss, 5 cards will randomly appear and will be shown to you. Then it will flipped back and will switch places from each other. Once it stopped you can choose w/c 1 or 2 cards you will get.

In this system, after you saw the 5 cards you can actually choose beforehand w/c one you want to get and then watch it carefully on where it stopped then pick it.

So w/ this the players will actually have a power to choose w/c cards they will get instead of getting ones they don't need. Though they still can get useless cards if their eyes are not fast enough or the 5 cards are all crappy.

#2 19-10-2012 23:22:14

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Re : Card drop from Adventure

al_vh1n a écrit :

Hey guys.

I have a little suggestion for the card drops in adventure. I was thinking instead of the current system of getting 1-2 cards randomly, what if after you have beaten a boss, 5 cards will randomly appear and will be shown to you. Then it will flipped back and will switch places from each other. Once it stopped you can choose w/c 1 or 2 cards you will get.

In this system, after you saw the 5 cards you can actually choose beforehand w/c one you want to get and then watch it carefully on where it stopped then pick it.

So w/ this the players will actually have a power to choose w/c cards they will get instead of getting ones they don't need. Though they still can get useless cards if their eyes are not fast enough or the 5 cards are all crappy.

The lag on my computer would be ridiculous. That being said I would be happy to have a chance to get something other than demonic crystals (Which I have 25 of)

Pied de page des forums