Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-10-2012 14:03:31

kmilea
Staff Feerik

October 19th: Closure!

news_fermeture.jpg

From now on and until Thursday October 25th at 9:00 AM (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in this trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be available anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

Cumulate 100 points.
At the end of the game, you earn 1 points for each one of your characters that attached more than 3 cards to an opposing character.
You earn 6 additional points if the cards that you have attached to the opposing character have dealt more than 7 damage points to them.
You earn 10 points if you play: Opening, Extinction or The dungeon(each card will be taken into account once).
You must play against different players.

You will earn the card [card]Closure [/card]and the title: The door guardian.

[card]Closure[/card]: Action. Collector. Unique. Permanent. Choose an opposing character and attach this card to him. At the start of the fight, one of your cards attached to one of the two characters in battle is discard. Chain

Enjoy the game!

#2 19-10-2012 14:40:28

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : October 19th: Closure!

Storyline update time.

You know what ?
Ciramor was cornered by Theya with Fenrath and the Stranger.
Fenrath was wearing a nehantic stone-heart and Ciramor was unable to block him.

This week something totally different :
Just one second later, at the same place with the same characters wink

Ciramor is surprised by the nehantic stone-heart, but he is now a confirmed mage and has seen a lot this last 10 years.
Fenrath jumps at him all his claws in action. But despite a wound, Ciramor succeed to grip the stone-heart.
After another wound, he manages to destroy it and feel the magic power coming again to his help and he could repels Fenrath.
Theya is not happy and join the battle.
Ciramor is badly injured and create an ice wall around him.
Theya is then happy, Ciramor doesn't move, she can launch the opening of the door.
Ciramor feels the power drain and see the door open.
The wall crushed due to the power drain.
With his last strengths he launch a spell against Theya, Fenrath and the Stranger. They are surrounded by green arrows.
Just before loose consciousness, he can see the bad guys disappear from the present time and present place.

Ciramor awake in an Eltarite house, with Fe'y and Ourenos around him.
Fe'y explains that the people of the forest have put some magical defenses around the forest and they have detected some disturbance in the magic power.
When they arrive at the place, they found Ciramor and people coming from the door. The have repelled them through the door, thanks to Ourenos and his strike team. Ourenos was able to close the door. The door disappeared when it was closed. Then they have brought Ciramor back to the village.
They have found no other people there, no Fenrath, no Theya, no Stranger.
Ciramor explains that his last spell has sent them trough the time. Probably in the future since the time line has not changed until then.
At this time some forest spirit appears near Fe'y and transmit to him that there are others intruders in the forest, at the same place.
Ciramor is sure that his spell his finished and Theay and company just appear from the past.
Fe'y asks for the next move, Ciramor want to follow them to see where they'll go and what they'll do.

Before the vanished door, Theya is more than upset and hit brutally the Stranger.
Her plan failed, the door is closed, Ciramor escaped and the Stranger was beaten easily by Ciramor.
The Stranger doesn't like to be roughed up like this. Anyway, he says nothing and asks for the next move.
Theya indicates they will seek their next target that the moon fox, guardian of Theya, has already localized.

And ... nothing else for this week wink
Will Theya find and open another door ?
Who are the guy behind the doors ?
Is the force strong in Ciramor's family  ?
All the answers and much more in a future storyline update big_smile

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 19-10-2012 16:09:36

Sorcelle
Campeur

Zurga a écrit :

they have detected some disturbance in the magic power.

Forest Jedi?!
They've sensed disturbance in the Force!

Thanks for summary, Zurga! smile

Dernière modification par Sorcelle (19-10-2012 16:11:05)

#4 19-10-2012 16:44:32

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Zurga a écrit :

They have repelled them through the door, thanks to Ourenos and his strike team

Bitch plz, Ourenos is OP even on history...

Dernière modification par Stormholt (19-10-2012 16:44:50)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#5 19-10-2012 17:46:13

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

He was not alone wink

Collectionneur de cartes

#6 19-10-2012 17:58:45

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

The start of "no-more-clues-for-next-release".. haha

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#7 19-10-2012 19:40:14

gelfangel
Voyageur

I'm thinking this card has to misinterpreted.  Otherwise it is a horrible card for discarding your own cards.  Now if it discarded the opponents cards then it is great.  Would be very useful against ALOT of decks.

#8 19-10-2012 21:30:01

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The card has some strange wording, even in French.

Its effect :
- Attach the card to an opposing character
- At the beginning of combat, one card of your opponent attached on your character or on his character is discarded.

Collectionneur de cartes

#9 19-10-2012 21:33:33

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

the problem exists in somehow all languages even in french it was not quite clear what the cards actual purpose is... but the card attaches to an enemy char... thus being rendered 'played by him' means that cards of your char are actually your enemy's cards...

example:

you are playing against an enemy who plays pirate golems

you attach closure to s.a.r.a.h. and now the card is 'played by her'... means every turn her owner will have to remove one of his cards attached to either his or your char... as this card is permanent it can become a useful counter for longlasting tankdecks

EDIT: lol ye zurga always is a bit faster ^^

Dernière modification par Calandra (19-10-2012 21:34:31)

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#10 19-10-2012 21:44:33

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Well, after getting told the next update was going to be sap hearts it was kind of easy to predict that they would some how save the day.  Now if the Stranger and Theya were to team up with one of the other guilds, though I have no idea which guild would team up with them.  At anyrate, it looks like it will be a half a month before we get to something I've been waiting about. Ie.  Runics, Pirates and Nomads.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#11 19-10-2012 22:08:31

gelfangel
Voyageur

Calandra a écrit :

the problem exists in somehow all languages even in french it was not quite clear what the cards actual purpose is... but the card attaches to an enemy char... thus being rendered 'played by him' means that cards of your char are actually your enemy's cards...

example:

you are playing against an enemy who plays pirate golems

you attach closure to s.a.r.a.h. and now the card is 'played by her'... means every turn her owner will have to remove one of his cards attached to either his or your char... as this card is permanent it can become a useful counter for longlasting tankdecks

EDIT: lol ye zurga always is a bit faster ^^

That's not completely true.  When you attach a card and role over it, it says that it was still played by your character not the person it is attached to.  But I get what you are saying.

#12 20-10-2012 11:47:09

gelfangel
Voyageur

So, I'm not getting the points through.

I placed 3 Amber daggers and two In A hostile Environments that did damage.  I also placed a variety of other cards, such as Root, On The Grand Hunt, Gutted and was even nice enough to place a Regeneration.
Two people placed over 4 cards so I recieved 2 points for that

I did not recieve the 6 additional for the at least 10 damage that the Amber Daggers did and the In a Hostile Enviroments did 6 damage on their own as well.

Am I missing something?  Can only the cards placed do the damage?  Can the damage section only start counting after the 4 have been placed?

Dernière modification par gelfangel (20-10-2012 11:48:14)

Pied de page des forums