Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-10-2012 14:06:03

kmilea
Staff Feerik

Second Grand Autumn Tournament!

news_automnal.png

The Grand Autumn Tournament

The news is spreading like wildfire. Amnezy and the Guild Council invites all the greatest fighters to come and compete in the Grand Autumn Tournament. Proudly wear the banner of your guild!.

This Grand tournament will close on Wednesday October 24th 2012, at noon (French Time).

Hold your banners with honor and show your true colors!

You will be able to proudly play your banners during battles! Those banners will have different effects depending on which Guild you play with.

bKK6iIrC.png

[card]The Autumn Banner[/card]. Collector, Banner Item. From the Evolution/Upgrade screen, can be upgraded immediately into one of the 8 Guild Tournament Banners. No effect.

This card allows you to earn a new guild banner
Caution : This card does not gain experience, It can be upgraded immediately through your collection => Evolution/upgrade. All that is left for you to do is to choose which element you would like to upgrade to.

The Autumn banner is available in boosters (2 Banner card in 12 card boosters, 1 Banner Piece in 4 card boosters).

The Tournament!

Head over to the Tournament room to take part in this event and enter it!
Register Fee: This Grand Autumn Tournament is free!
Restrictions for this tournament are : No Golems, No Mercenaries, and Courtesansn, and no Ourenos.

Prizes:

Individual ranking:

1st: The winner of the Grand Tournament gets an artbook signed by the whole Eredan iTCG team.

2nd to 17th place: 4 NewComers boosters.

18th to 50th place: 1 Basic booster.

What's more, players in the top third will receive 5000 Crystals.

Clan Ranking:

The top rank clan for this tournament will receive 15.000 clan Crystals and the unique "Autumn Champions" trophy.
The 5 top clans will receive 10.000 clan Crystals.

Trophies and Prizes

3 Tournament trophies.

While participating in the Autumn Tournament, you will get the opportunity to win 3 trophies. Each trophy will give you a guild banner.
Once you have all of them, you can win the card "On Equal Terms".

3BVGwSq6.png

Fame of the Winners. Action, Collector, Unique. All the characters in the same Guild as your character gain Spirit +1, Attack +1 and Defense +1. Permanent.

8 "Banners" trophies

Play your guild banner to earn 8 trophies. To earn each trophy you will need to play a banner card 15 times from one the 8 guilds.
Once you have all of them, you will win the card "On Equal Terms.

24oKLXSB.png

On Equal Terms. Action, Collector, Unique. Creates a copy of each card played by the opposing character; the duration of this copy must not exceed 1 Turn. These copies are played immediately following your cards played this turn without any restriction of Guild, Class, Race or Caste..

NB : This event does not replace the usual event that will take place tomorrow.

Good luck!

#2 18-10-2012 14:07:42

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

Re : Second Grand Autumn Tournament!

I dont mind recycled events, but this was one of the worst.  The reward cards are not very good.  Fame is ok, but the card equal terms, I couldnt ever see using. I guess its a good way for those who were not here to get the fame card, but for we that were here there is nothing new added.  Oh well old timers lose again.

#3 18-10-2012 14:11:26

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Lose again ???
You have already all the cards, you can play the tournament for free and hope for a reward.

Really losing ?

Please read again.
You don't want to do it, right don't do it, nothing to buy, nothing to loose.
You want to do it, right do it, nothing to buy, only something to win.

Collectionneur de cartes

#4 18-10-2012 14:27:35

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :

Lose again ???
You have already all the cards, you can play the tournament for free and hope for a reward.

Really losing ?

Please read again.
You don't want to do it, right don't do it, nothing to buy, nothing to loose.
You want to do it, right do it, nothing to buy, only something to win.

Opp I WAS wrong.  I did not see the part 'This event does not replace the usual event that will take place tomorrow."
I thought this was the only event, which had no new rewards for those who had already experienced it.  If there is a real new event on Thur,  then this is cool that new comers get a shot at an old one.  No prob here, I just thought that we were getting this on in place of a new one.  Good job Eredan, sorry.

#5 18-10-2012 14:33:47

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

Also... is thurs event Halloween one?  I hope.  Again, this is a great idea, toss in some older events now and again to give new comers a chance at thing, but dont use them to replace new events for people who already have completed the old ones.  Its good decisions like this that have kept me playing this game for a long time.  I guess the only complaint I have now is... we still want poker back lol sad

#6 18-10-2012 14:40:37

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

mrmutantlarry a écrit :

Opp I WAS wrong.  I did not see the part 'This event does not replace the usual event that will take place tomorrow."
I thought this was the only event, which had no new rewards for those who had already experienced it.  If there is a real new event on Thur,  then this is cool that new comers get a shot at an old one.  No prob here, I just thought that we were getting this on in place of a new one.  Good job Eredan, sorry.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the "usual event" that they are referring to is the weekly trophy which supposed to happen today. So there is no other event for tomorrow if you are expecting another one.

#7 18-10-2012 14:49:46

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

There probably will be an event for Halloween like last year.
This is not the weekly event and this is an old one revived.

Collectionneur de cartes

#8 18-10-2012 14:58:23

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

kmilea a écrit :

Restrictions for this tournament are : No Golems, No Mercenaries, and Courtesansn, and no Ourenos.

and no Ourenos.

I loled when i saw this XD

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#9 18-10-2012 15:04:04

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

al_vh1n a écrit :
mrmutantlarry a écrit :

Sorry to burst your bubble but the "usual event" that they are referring to is the weekly trophy which supposed to happen today. So there is no other event for tomorrow if you are expecting another one.

Bummer, but I guess its ok as long as we get a halloween event that isnt just the same one from last year with nothing new for the older players, guess we will wait and see then...

#10 18-10-2012 15:13:35

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Yeah, I already have every card from this event, and I don't really want to put all my time and energy into fighting all the time in the tourney on the off chance I might win something...looks like I'll just be sitting this one out. Would have been nice if they at least changed up the prizes for it, as I agree that On Equal Terms is a completely useless card...

#11 18-10-2012 16:56:20

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

aww, is this this months event? I was hoping for something more.. Halloweeny.. disappointed.

#12 18-10-2012 17:01:10

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :

There probably will be an event for Halloween like last year.
This is not the weekly event and this is an old one revived.

I hope your right zurga, I been saving my feez in anticipation of a halloween event.

#13 18-10-2012 17:05:16

Casey_Elliott
Voyageur

So the Guild Master trophy is either broken or not worded right. I have played turned my characters with Noz banners about 10 times beyond the 15 for the Competitor Trophy and have stopped recieveing credit for the banner uses for the Guild Master.

#14 18-10-2012 20:47:58

Plexor
Ptit nouveau

Casey_Elliott a écrit :

So the Guild Master trophy is either broken or not worded right. I have played turned my characters with Noz banners about 10 times beyond the 15 for the Competitor Trophy and have stopped recieveing credit for the banner uses for the Guild Master.

The counter also only goes from 0 to 120 under the throphy, which you would reach after completing 4 guilds at 30 uses each or 8 guilds after 15 uses each.

#15 18-10-2012 20:48:44

Damncaster
Solarian

I LOVE FEERIK!!! This is was the only event card i really cared about and they gave me the opportunity to have it for free (Fame of the winners)... U R starting to do things right...

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#16 18-10-2012 21:03:33

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

The only bad thing is that you can only got 3 Banners =/

Why feerik always try to keep our money? You guys already going to do a halloween event, was not real necessary all this stingyness?

You guys could just made like this:

The players won 3 virgin banners, and they choise what to do with 'em... Damn feerik think before you do events....

And another thing: Ourenos is banned but ourenos is the ONLY guilded character that's banned. You guys still think that he's not unbalanced?

I want to know who think about all this events and cards, sorry man, but you doing a bad job...

Dernière modification par Stormholt (18-10-2012 21:04:21)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#17 19-10-2012 03:00:59

ijklim
Campeur
Lieu : USA

Plexor a écrit :
Casey_Elliott a écrit :

The counter also only goes from 0 to 120 under the throphy, which you would reach after completing 4 guilds at 30 uses each or 8 guilds after 15 uses each.

I am guessing it is a typo on the trophy requirement, should be 8 guild banners 15 times each (instead of 30 times), which is why it stops increasing after reaching 15 times for one guild.

#18 19-10-2012 05:44:36

sMuuth
Guémélite

And get 1 banner free

this is what it said in english store in-game for basic booster
as i saw in the news it is 1 piece banner, not 1 banner.
Better it is repair quickly

#19 19-10-2012 10:32:51

Damncaster
Solarian

This tournament is... why i don´t get elo point when i win some of the fights?

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#20 19-10-2012 13:53:09

ijklim
Campeur
Lieu : USA

I have gotten 3 trophies for 3 guild banners, are there extra trophies to get the other 5? Or we have to buy boosters to get them?

#21 19-10-2012 13:56:03

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

3 for free, the rest to buy

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#22 20-10-2012 00:40:39

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

But the card you win with the three banners is the one that will see play. I've had both cards since last year and after the first few days of trying it out, never used the second card ever again (the one you get for using all banners).

#23 20-10-2012 06:32:07

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

Do we get any real rewards for the 30 shapeshifting trophies like crystals?
Otherwise it's pretty much a waste of time to get the same trophy case figurines and reward cards again. (for me at least)

Also giving the old players the same unique cards they got last year shows a huge disregard for them. I know there is no system in place for this but giving them feez or big amount of crystals to those who already own the cards would have had a lot more common sense...

Other then that the Autumn tourney was one of the best from last year.

So great idea to revive a popular event, too bad the execution leaves a lot to be desired.

#24 20-10-2012 08:06:16

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

I feel that this event was just a filler. Something quick that could be thrown together in order to prepare something bigger and much more fun. I think they only introduced one new banner and just recycled an old event without making any other new cards. Hopefully they're working on a Halloween event or something big thats on it's way through the gate. Either way this is a better solution than the store they had a while back which had similar reasoning behind it. It would be nice to have all events be like theyas event but that's asking too much.

#25 23-10-2012 17:03:12

Andrew Teguh
Voyageur

I was actually kinda mad when I saw the prizes for this recycled event are the same cards as last year. coz I bought fame of winners on the so called.. "out of prints" cards shop a couple months ago. for 1.4k feez!? it was the same price as 3x 12 cards booster pack and 1 mini booster..-_-! coz I failed to complete the 1st autumn tournament due to my busy schedules last year, and I thought I would never get those past cards if I didn't buy them on this shop event.

well, recycling an event is oke to me, but at least feerik should add brand new cards as prizes. or at least don't put them on a shop event that had happened only couple of months ago. 1.4k feez for fame of winners was a worth buy I guess.. now I realized that I just wasted my money. If I knew it earlier, I would definitely use my feez to buy something else offered..

Dernière modification par Andrew Teguh (23-10-2012 17:06:34)

yuuummm... I luuv Sushi <3

Pied de page des forums