Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 17-10-2012 16:17:49

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Window size

I just started getting advertisements down at the bottom of the page for various games, I had them before but this time they're stationary and cover up part of the screen making it hard if not impossible to play the game at times, by this I mean I can only see the top two millimeters of the cards in my hand and I'm not able to hit play again after a game. This is not your fault which is why I'm not posting it in the bugs section but I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of who to complain to.

#2 17-10-2012 18:02:53

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Re : Window size

this may happen when you log in via facebook... just restart your browser and the adds should be gone

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#3 17-10-2012 21:32:27

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

That was the first thing I tried, even tried restarting the computer which didn't work either. Thank you anyways.

#4 17-10-2012 22:00:32

Calandra
Gardien

did you clear cache n stuff?

#5 17-10-2012 22:29:54

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

its happening to me too...

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#6 17-10-2012 22:30:14

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

I don't know how to on firefox. Everything I look at tells me to go to the tools menu but there is none.

And not only is it happening on facebook but on the actual Eredan page as well.

Dernière modification par Ellias (17-10-2012 22:31:10)

#7 17-10-2012 22:37:35

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

By the way, you can leave the fullscreen mode or the automatic upscaling mode to reduce the window to the size of the collection or market.
So you should be able to play your cards normally.

To remove the cache :
http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how … efox-cache

The tools button (and not tool menu) is the big orange button on left top corner.

Collectionneur de cartes

#8 17-10-2012 22:40:08

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Thank you! though clearing the cache did nothing.

Dernière modification par Ellias (17-10-2012 22:45:22)

#9 17-10-2012 23:24:32

Calandra
Gardien

admin said that changing browser and/or switching computer may help to get rid of the adds...

#10 18-10-2012 03:45:58

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

I checked both firefox and internet explorer and I only have the one computer... or functioning computer at least, that might work.

#11 18-10-2012 08:07:58

Calandra
Gardien

admin said... maybe the add you caught doesnt come from facebook... since fb will minimize your interface you should still be able to see all the cards... could you post a screenshot of how exactly the add blocks your gameplay?

also retracing the steps you took until getting the adds would be very useful to help other players taking care

furthermore admin said that updating firefox, erasing cookies and marking the pop-ups and grafics, virus scan for maleware could also help

its rather difficult to give a 100% solution without really seeing the problem or assuming that a prob is a certain prob when it in fact is something totally new

#12 19-10-2012 05:35:24

sMuuth
Guémélite

try to connect via itcg.eredan.com

#13 19-10-2012 08:34:36

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Calandra a écrit :

admin said... maybe the add you caught doesnt come from facebook... since fb will minimize your interface you should still be able to see all the cards... could you post a screenshot of how exactly the add blocks your gameplay?

also retracing the steps you took until getting the adds would be very useful to help other players taking care

furthermore admin said that updating firefox, erasing cookies and marking the pop-ups and grafics, virus scan for maleware could also help

its rather difficult to give a 100% solution without really seeing the problem or assuming that a prob is a certain prob when it in fact is something totally new

For a while it was blocking the bottom 90% of my hand but now facebook did start to minimize the screen (I'm not sure why it waited until now). The problem I'm having now is that certain screens such as the news screen, deck builder screen and marketplace will get stuck with the "X" located off screen. These windows are immobile until you maximize the screen (which can be rather annoying).

As for the screen shot I only know how to get one using the snipping tool but I don't know how to attach it. I would be happy to if you would give me instructions.

#14 19-10-2012 09:33:46

Calandra
Gardien

in the downer section of the following link you will find a step-by-step introduction of how to post a screenshot

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 19#p101419

there are many websites to use... imageshack.com is one of those that are in english

#15 19-10-2012 18:17:46

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

ER.png
i was using firefox, now chrome but still the same, now if you login from facebook its even worse...

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#16 19-10-2012 23:12:12

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

The "X" in the corner falls off the top of the screen when I even click a window and to get out of it I need to enter into fullscreen mode which likes to screw with my computer.

The worst part is that you have to move the windows to click the lower buttons. All of the ones shown in the window were hiding when I opened it up.

screenshot1gs.png

Pied de page des forums