Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 17-10-2012 14:23:26

kmilea
Staff Feerik

October 17th: Cervus

news_cervus.jpg

EHK9O2UG.pngV9xkMe8A.pngdA4weJxR.png

[card]Foliage blades[/card]. Rare. Nature Spell, Mage. Your opponent suffers 4 magic damages. Mage: X additional magic damages where X equals your Spirit. World-Tree: Heals 4 Health points.

[card]Spiritual Guide[/card]. Rare. Action. Sap Heart. Duration 4 turns. Your Warriors have Attack +2 and your Mages have Spirit +1 and Defense +1. Dais: The opposing characters have Spirit -2.

[card]Cervus[/card] (3 evolutions, in all). On its last evolution: Uncommon. Character. Sap heart. Warrior. Dais, Nature Guemelite. World-Tree. Spirit 2. Attack 7/9. Defense 3. Health points 15. Gain Chain if you play a Sap Heart Weapon. At the start of the game, an "Invisibility" is created and attached to each one of your World-Trees. Your Nature Guemelites have Attack +1. Turns 2, 4 and 5: Defense +2.

[card]Blade purity[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Warrior. Your Attack penalties are canceled. If your Attack equals your Printed Attack, Attack +2. Chain.

[card]Appeasement[/card]. Uncommon. Nature Spell. Sap Heart, Mage. Your opponent has Attack -3. A "Whisper", a "Friend of spirits" or a "Reforestation" from your Deck is played if it contains more than 3 of these cards.

[card]Our forest[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Nature Spell. Sap Heart, Mage. Duration 2 to 3 turns. Attack +X where X equals your Defense (+4 maximum). Mage: an additional Attack +1 per "Reforestation" in play and Defense +2. Tree-World: the opposing characterss have +1 to damages suffered.

[card]Friend of Spirits[/card]. Common. Action. Sap Heart. Duration 2 fights. Attack +2 for each "Whisper" in play (+4 max.) and Spirit +2. The duration of the "Whisper" and "Reforestation" cards in play is increased by 2 turns.

[card]Anger of the Dais[/card]. Common. Action. Sap Heart, Dais. Choose an opposing character, he is tapped, if you are a Mage, he has Spirit -1 until the end of the game and if you are a Warrior, he has Defense -1 until the end of the game. World-tree: Chain.

[card]Wild camping[/card]. Common. Nature Spell. Mage. Duration 3 turns. Mage: this card becomes Permanent. Choose a tapped character and attach this card to him. At the end of the turn, if the holder is tapped, he has Spirit -1 and suffers 2 magic damages.

[card]Reforestation[/card]. Common. nature Spell. Sap heart, Mage. Duration 3 turns. Each time another Nature Spell is activated, one of your World-Trees has Defense +1 and one of your World-Trees heals 1 Health point. Chain Nature Spell.

Enjoy the game!

#2 17-10-2012 14:29:49

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Re : October 17th: Cervus

is it me, or txrkhtTd.png
displays the eltarite and the homchai from which it is made of...

Dernière modification par Santuros (17-10-2012 14:31:31)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#3 17-10-2012 14:39:49

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

You are right, but is is not the first error.
See [card]Journey[/card], [card]Asajiro[/card] is represented twice.

Collectionneur de cartes

#4 17-10-2012 14:58:45

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

please

?? an "invisibility" is created and attached to each one of... ??

3 w-t have invisibility at start or only one w-t has??

#5 17-10-2012 15:14:50

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

Zurga a écrit :

You are right, but is is not the first error.
See [card]Journey[/card], [card]Asajiro[/card] is represented twice.

Not an error ..... the Tempests are just messing with the time line again...

#6 17-10-2012 15:15:29

Dimizar
Le Grand Corrupteur

The answer is in your question.

is created

Game Designer / Writer - Staff Feerik

Clan Feerik

#7 17-10-2012 15:17:08

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

Dimizar a écrit :

The answer is in your question.

is created

Thx a lot ^^

#8 17-10-2012 17:49:34

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Great artwork all around

#9 17-10-2012 18:00:46

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

er11UiLC.png

Can someone tell me why these new cards are shown as they were from act 6?

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#10 17-10-2012 19:55:48

dox_kzerza
Campeur
Lieu : Philippines
Site Web

Cervus is pretty nice. move over wreck wood! >:3

Santuros a écrit :

is it me, or http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/txrkhtTd.png
displays the eltarite and the homchai from which it is made of...

manchild? XD

Dernière modification par dox_kzerza (17-10-2012 20:03:44)

~meow~
~~~~====^_^======~~~~~
           `~~~   ~~~`
<3 Woooooo shiny! <3

#11 17-10-2012 20:29:41

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

dox_kzerza a écrit :

Cervus is pretty nice. move over wreck wood! >:3

Unfortunally feerik made another character unusable...

-------------------------------

Now why he's a male?

V9xkMe8A.png

Dais don't supposed to be unknown?

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#12 17-10-2012 20:33:36

Izayoi
Nehantiste

Stormholt a écrit :

Now why he's a male?

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_mid/us/V9xkMe8A.png

The same happened when Eikytan was released but later they changed his gender to unkown.

#13 17-10-2012 21:44:29

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

It seems to me like most of the cards released helped the mage world tree more than the warrior world tree

Wild camping says permanent, does that mean at the end of every turn that character has -1 spirit permantly unless the card is removed? Or is it just for that turn?

Dernière modification par mpandelidis (17-10-2012 21:52:48)

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#14 18-10-2012 00:37:39

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

Wow, a character that's almost like my IGN... Must update my sap warrior deck then.

Thorn between light and darkness.

#15 18-10-2012 10:34:38

Dandeman
Campeur

This is the most useless possible addition to the World-Trees. when Invisibility came out, nobody played with it, because the trade-off +4def for -4att is just crap.....why Feerik decides to force us to play with a useless card (Invisibility) and that x3, making physical damages in the 1st 3 turns by the world-tree next to 0 I can't understand. Cervus is a warrior!!! NOT a mage. The great advantage of Warrior guemelites is that they can deal physical damages and cast spells, thus doing damage from 2 angles, Cervus kills all physical damages by world-tree for the 1st 3 turns....hello??? This is a real disappointment. The logic behind "your nature guemelites have attack+1", but I'll also give them attack-4 for the 1st 3 turns...escapes me....

#16 18-10-2012 10:37:10

Dimizar
Le Grand Corrupteur

This is the most useless possible addition to the World-Trees. when Invisibility came out, nobody played with it, because the trade-off +4def for -4att is just crap.....why Feerik decides to force us to play with a useless card (Invisibility) and that x3

an "Invisibility" is created and attached to each one of your World-Trees.

You don't need to have Invisibility x3 in your Deck.

Fixed!

Game Designer / Writer - Staff Feerik

Clan Feerik

#17 18-10-2012 11:01:26

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Dandeman a écrit :

This is the most useless possible addition to the World-Trees. when Invisibility came out, nobody played with it, because the trade-off +4def for -4att is just crap.....why Feerik decides to force us to play with a useless card (Invisibility) and that x3, making physical damages in the 1st 3 turns by the world-tree next to 0 I can't understand. Cervus is a warrior!!! NOT a mage. The great advantage of Warrior guemelites is that they can deal physical damages and cast spells, thus doing damage from 2 angles, Cervus kills all physical damages by world-tree for the 1st 3 turns....hello??? This is a real disappointment. The logic behind "your nature guemelites have attack+1", but I'll also give them attack-4 for the 1st 3 turns...escapes me....

That's why there is card named: [card]Blade Purity[/card] ^_^

Think of it ^^

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#18 18-10-2012 11:03:23

Dandeman
Campeur

Dimizar a écrit :

This is the most useless possible addition to the World-Trees. when Invisibility came out, nobody played with it, because the trade-off +4def for -4att is just crap.....why Feerik decides to force us to play with a useless card (Invisibility) and that x3

an "Invisibility" is created and attached to each one of your World-Trees.

You don't need to have Invisibility x3 in your Deck.

Fixed!

That you don't need Invisibility in your deck is clear to me, but having a warrior create 3 of them at the start of the fight and kill all physical damages done by world tree is pointless. Nobody puts Invisibility in a deck because it's just not worth it. Force attaching it did not make it better.....it makes warriors practically useless for the 1st 3 turns. If Cervus was a mage, it would be a different story as he would be boosting defenses of chars that can attack with magic damage. There is no spell any nature guemelite warrior can play that balances out the -4 attack lost due to Invisibility, thus Cervus makes himself useless with his "Invisibility" in his 1st fight, and all other World-tree warriors as well. With Cervus in the deck World-tree has no chance against manipulation, aggro marauders, mages, high-def warriors or any average reasonable deck, because at least one of the World trees (Cervus) is useless when it comes to dealing damage in the 1st 3 turns.

#19 18-10-2012 11:09:45

yuccaflo
Gardien

In fact, Cervus can give you a(many) new way for playing WT, way than some players already found.
I let you discover how to use this character wink

Feu Game designer - Eredan iTCG.
Ce que nous appelons commencement est souvent la fin. La fin, c'est l'endroit d'où nous partons.
Thomas Stearns Eliot

#20 18-10-2012 11:32:31

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Dandeman a écrit :

it makes warriors practically useless for the 1st 3 turns.

I have faced them this morning, and they were far away from useless in the first 3 turns....

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums