Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-10-2012 17:48:11

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Balastar and Illegal Traffic

Balastars' level three effect seems to be bugged. Instead of putting the item in my hand it is placing it in my deck.

[card]Illegal Traffic[/card] also seems bugged or has faulty text. It says that each of the characters who got these items attached suffer 1 damage for each item attached to them. The way it is now each character suffers 1 damage for each of the cards Illegal traffic put in play, so a maximum of 2 damage.

-----------------
edit.
Balastars effect seems to be working only sometimes.

Dernière modification par Ellias (12-10-2012 22:50:15)

#2 13-10-2012 01:10:39

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Re : Balastar and Illegal Traffic

Ellias a écrit :

Balastars' level three effect seems to be bugged. Instead of putting the item in my hand it is placing it in my deck.

[card]Illegal Traffic[/card] also seems bugged or has faulty text. It says that each of the characters who got these items attached suffer 1 damage for each item attached to them. The way it is now each character suffers 1 damage for each of the cards Illegal traffic put in play, so a maximum of 2 damage.

-----------------
edit.

nothing wrong with what it says.

no it says ...Each of These items...not each item.

so it's 1 damage for each of the items you placed on them due to the effects of the cards.

#3 13-10-2012 02:50:06

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Infected Serum is functional with Balastar only...

The sad part.

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#4 13-10-2012 07:04:48

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Teremune a écrit :
Ellias a écrit :

-----------------
edit.

nothing wrong with what it says.

no it says ...Each of These items...not each item.

so it's 1 damage for each of the items you placed on them due to the effects of the cards.

It says "At the end of the fight the characters who have these items attached to them suffer 1 damage for each item attached to them."

This is split up into two separate parts, the part about what characters are affected and how they are affected. They do not run into each other so as it reads the they should "suffer 1 damage for each item attached to them." If that is just a text error I'm fine with that but it should still probably be fixed.

Pied de page des forums