Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-10-2012 17:27:59

Tenyuji
Voyageur

Clumsiness

I've been looking over the forums, and quite simply this card doesn't really do what it says.

These are a list of cards that it doesn't remove, please add your own if you don't see them.

-To face
-To track down
-Grand hunt

Basically, any permanent action card that an opponent attaches to you, it usually doesn't remove. This needs to be fixed, for obvious reasons.

#2 10-10-2012 19:57:20

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Re : Clumsiness

Tenyuji a écrit :

I've been looking over the forums, and quite simply this card doesn't really do what it says.

These are a list of cards that it doesn't remove, please add your own if you don't see them.

-To face
-To track down
-Grand hunt

Basically, any permanent action card that an opponent attaches to you, it usually doesn't remove. This needs to be fixed, for obvious reasons.

I've removed those cards but there's a bug, that for some reason sometimes (more frequently than not) that makes it so you can't target certain cards...don't think they've pinpointed the cause(s) as of yet.

#3 10-10-2012 19:59:35

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The bug is there for sure in adventure mode.
Not sure for the PvP mode. (except for some cards like [card]Evil eye[/card])

Collectionneur de cartes

#4 11-10-2012 02:19:04

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

Zurga a écrit :

Evil Eye is the common card clumsiness is unable to remove. Should really fix that as evil eye is an annoyance.

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#5 11-10-2012 07:51:00

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

ioxygen a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

Evil Eye is the common card clumsiness is unable to remove. Should really fix that as evil eye is an annoyance.

it's there in regular mode it's happened to me, i think i've posted about it and everyone pointed it out that it was known...

Pied de page des forums