Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-10-2012 14:09:57

kmilea
Staff Feerik

October 4th: End of Act VI - Vanguard

news_garde.jpg

From now on and until Thursday October 11th at 9:00 AM (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in this trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be available anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

Cumulate 100 points.
At the end of the fight, you earn 1 point for each one of your characters that has been tapped during at least 4 turns.
You earn 6 additional points if your character in battle has obtained a Defense bonus on each turn during which you didn't have the initiative, and an Attack bonus on each turn when you did.
You earn 10 points if you play A summer evening visit, The mystery of Yakoushou,The secret of the Crow (each card will be taken into account once).
You must play against different players.

You will earn the card [card]Vanguard[/card] and the title: The Scout.

OiEmLHZO.png

[card]Vanguard[/card]: Action. Collector. Unique. Warrior/Marauder. Duration: 2 fights. Chain. At the start of the turn, Defense +1 if your character is tapped, otherwise Attack +1. Marauder: Defense +1 and Attack +1.

Enjoy the game!

#2 04-10-2012 14:43:31

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : October 4th: End of Act VI - Vanguard

Storyline update time.

Asajiro brings documents to Malyss in the Crow house.
One message from Karasu Kage who is with the Zil's warrior looking for Yakoushou.
In this message, Karasu explains they was tracking Yakoushou in a distant country named Shirozuo. They found some giants birds killed and a piece of metal like an half-moon in an abandoned camp with some partially burned parchment.
The piece of metal has been sent to the Pythia in Draconia and the parchment is now in the hand of Malyss.

The second message is from Kyoshiro who is in Noz'Dinguard with the Pythia.
He relates that the Pythia had a  vision of a beautiful and terrifying city in a red sky. She was sure that this city is not on the Guem lands. She saw also an animal with moon fur and very tall people, taller than Hom'chaï. Kyoshiro finishes his message indicating that the Stranger could fit the description of the people seen by the Pythia.

Malyss spent the following days trying to understand the writing on the half-burned parchment with no success.
He receives then another message from Karasu. As soon as he read the message, he order Chidori to go to Gakyusha house and give him the message and protect the message at all cost, even with her live.
Chidori, as good Crow member, do her job well and gives personally the message to Gakyusha.
This one read and order Chidori to gather some Crow and go to the tracker's dojo to meet him again there.
And bring food and stuff for a long journey.

Karasu explains in the message that he was with Fenrath, they found Yakoushou but he was fighting with the Stranger, and he was losing.  The Stranger wins and makes Yakoushou prisoner. Then he performs a ritual. A big door appears. The Stranger seems to take magic from Yakoushou and opens the door. A women arrives through the door. They speak a foreign language and seems upset of what the Stranger did.
The message ends at this point, Karasu had chosen to relates all of this before going with Fenrath to watchs the strangers.

And ... nothing else for this week wink
Will lot of other strangers arrives ?
Will Kotobas arrives at time to block the new invasion  ?
Will  Malyss stay as secretary or will he go back to action ?
All the answers and much more in a future storyline update big_smile

Note that this story concludes Act VI and the Act VII is named : The doors of Infinity.

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 04-10-2012 15:24:56

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

So this mean the arrival of a new guild or race???????

WOoooooooo exited!!!!!!! if the next one is the doors to the infinity, this means the revival of ishaia to open them, and dragon and nehant may come back big_smile

Dernière modification par Santuros (04-10-2012 15:32:21)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 04-10-2012 15:48:57

Sharxan
Voyageur

Hope so. My poor little Nehanty-shmanty is by far the only one dead legendary (I mean guild legendaries, no offense, Ishaia).  Well, not quite dead, but not here either.

Soooo...IF it gonna be new guild, would they share Stranger's and Theya's theme (Like tall pale mysterious "whatever-they-are")?

Dernière modification par Sharxan (04-10-2012 15:49:35)

#5 04-10-2012 17:46:21

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Zurga a écrit :

Note that this story concludes Act VI and the Act VII is named : The doors of Infinity.

Wow, this is nice big_smile

Maybe the strangers can open doors to the infinity... And nehant was on the infinity door too... But and the Sap hearts, Nomads and Pirates? They should take part of the history too!

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#6 04-10-2012 17:57:12

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Can we discuss how to get points?  I've tried a couple times now, and maybe I'm just not understanding this 'tapped for at least 4 turns" thing.  Do they have to be consecutive?  I don't see how that's possible...even something like water wave requires them to be untapped first to re-tap them...

#7 04-10-2012 17:59:11

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Kilanjared a écrit :

Can we discuss how to get points?  I've tried a couple times now, and maybe I'm just not understanding this 'tapped for at least 4 turns" thing.  Do they have to be consecutive?  I don't see how that's possible...even something like water wave requires them to be untapped first to re-tap them...

I belive that with [card]Fog Hydra[/card] and some [card]Hit the Road[/card] you can do it easy...

#8 04-10-2012 18:14:29

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Stormholt a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

I belive that with [card]Fog Hydra[/card] and some [card]Hit the Road[/card] you can do it easy...

i made a deck with hydra, theya and the stranger... i got lots of hit the road and pickniks... 18 rounds of fighting gave me 2 points... i really hope someone of you will find a faster way to gain points

besides the 4 tapped rounds dont have to be consecutive

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#9 04-10-2012 18:24:03

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem

Calandra a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

i made a deck with hydra, theya and the stranger... i got lots of hit the road and pickniks... 18 rounds of fighting gave me 2 points... i really hope someone of you will find a faster way to gain points

Yeah, my 16 turn battle got me 1 point with Hydra, Theya, and Scragh...screw this, if someone doesnt find a better way, I'm just buying it!

#10 04-10-2012 19:03:22

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Calandra a écrit :

You can use Asajiro instead of Stranger, he'll provide you the 6 additional points...

#11 04-10-2012 21:05:38

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem

Stormholt a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :

You can use Asajiro instead of Stranger, he'll provide you the 6 additional points...

How can you guarantee that?  It's all based on initiative...I don't even know how to check who has the higher initiative when you initiate a fight...

#12 04-10-2012 21:15:20

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Kilanjared a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :

How can you guarantee that?  It's all based on initiative...I don't even know how to check who has the higher initiative when you initiate a fight...

I forgot that asajiro bonus is only for Warriors...

#13 04-10-2012 21:36:20

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

I made a deck, fog hydra, privus and random other guy that doesn't matter. Then all of my cards just give attack and defense bonuses.

#14 04-10-2012 21:54:38

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

play with dk, problem solved

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#15 05-10-2012 02:53:31

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Hmm, looking at that Door of Infinity, it looks like a kotoba version of it. I'm guessing the one that Bloodsword and Faceless opened during the [card]The Seal[/card] story was a Sap Heart version of the door. And the one the Dragon used to seal Nehant looks different too. Maybe some of the guilds has it's own door.

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (05-10-2012 02:57:29)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#16 05-10-2012 03:05:46

Casey_Elliott
Voyageur

I have used all 3 trophy cards and received no points toward the trophy. Has anyone else experienced this issue as well?

#17 05-10-2012 04:25:53

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Oh cool new act! I can't wait to read the recap of the former act, as I got back into this about halfway through.

...., oh wait.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#18 05-10-2012 04:41:23

kaitae
Ptit nouveau

Casey_Elliott a écrit :

I have used all 3 trophy cards and received no points toward the trophy. Has anyone else experienced this issue as well?

You only get the 10 additional points, if you also had a character taped for 4 turns as well.

As for me i used a demon deck with [card]Demoniac Agility[/card] to keep untaping 2 of my characters. 3 turns to get you needed cards so i wasnt that hard. (used event cards too for easy points)

Turn 1: do something
Turn 2: repeat or do something else tongue
Turn 3: [card]Demoniac Agility[/card] to untap turn 2s character
Turn 4: [card]Demoniac Agility[/card] to untap turn 3s character

[card]Hit the Road[/card] and [card]Pic-nick[/card] works the opposite way by tapping, if you wanna play around with them instead.

Dernière modification par kaitae (05-10-2012 04:49:00)

#19 05-10-2012 07:09:28

bornworld
Campeur

please show step by step how to get additional 6 point thank you.

#20 05-10-2012 07:28:35

Calandra
Gardien

kaitae a écrit :

You only get the 10 additional points, if you also had a character taped for 4 turns as well.

this is not true. you should only play these trophy cards and earn an easy 30 points.

EDIT: i tested it and strangely it seems that you are correct kaitae... i m not sure whether this is intended though.

bornworld a écrit :

the idea is to fight with 2 (X, Y) chars while the 3rd (Z) stays asleep out of combat. i so much recommend playing the fog hydra for this since she comes to battle sleeping.

Turn1:if you then have the initiative you will choose char X and play an attack buff.

Turn 2: your enemy will choose char Y and you have to play a def buff

Turn 3: all your chars become untapped and you will choose Char X again. now its important to use an attack buff (cause you have ini again) AND tapp char Z again by using 'hit the road' or 'picknick'

Turn 4: the situation is the same like in Turn 1 so repeat steps 1 till 3 all over.

congrats 7 points (1 for 4 turn sleep and additional 6 for playing appropriate buff cards in their according turns)

here is the deck i used:

[card]Master-Mystic Slayer[/card] my char X
[card]Theya the Equinoxian[/card] my char Y
[card]Fog Hydra[/card] my char Z

1x [card]moon guardian[/card]
3x [card]weapon dance[/card] chain and att buff
3x [card]protect the weak[/card] chain and def buff
3x [card]hit the road[/card] important for tapping char Z
2x [card]picknick[/card] for tapping as well

8x stuff that gives you buffs (i prefered cards like [card]journey[/card] which have chain and give both def and att buff)

Dernière modification par Calandra (05-10-2012 08:30:55)

#21 05-10-2012 07:44:27

bornworld
Campeur

Calandra a écrit :
kaitae a écrit :

this is not true. you should only play these trophy cards and earn an easy 30 points.

bornworld a écrit :

the idea is to fight with 2 (X, Y) chars while the 3rd (Z) stays asleep out of combat. i so much recommend playing the fog hydra for this since she comes to battle sleeping.

Turn1:if you then have the initiative you will choose char X and play an attack buff.

Turn 2: your enemy will choose char Y and you have to play a def buff

Turn 3: all your chars become untapped and you will choose Char X again. now its important to use an attack buff (cause you have ini again) AND tapp char Z again by using 'hit the road' or 'picknick'

Turn 4: the situation is the same like in Turn 1 so repeat steps 1 till 3 all over.

congrats 7 points (1 for 4 turn sleep and additional 6 for playing appropriate buff cards in their according turns)

here is the deck i used:

[card]Master-Mystic Slayer[/card] my char X
[card]Theya the Equinoxian[/card] my char Y
[card]Fog Hydra[/card] my char Z

1x [card]moon guardian[/card]
3x [card]weapon dance[/card] chain and att buff
3x [card]protect the weak[/card] chain and def buff
3x [card]hit the road[/card] important for tapping char Z
2x [card]picknick[/card] for tapping as well

8x stuff that gives you buffs (i prefered cards like [card]journey[/card] which have chain and give both def and att buff)

in other word,
Turn 1 :play x and play attack buff (like [card]weapon dance[/card] )
Turn 2 :play y and play def buff (like [card]protect the weak[/card] )
Turn 3 :play z  and play [card]hit the road[/card]
Turn 4 : repeated turn 1

is that right ? but i thought earn 1 point for each character is tapped ?

#22 05-10-2012 08:22:09

Calandra
Gardien

bornworld a écrit :

in other word,

turn 1 is fine if you hold the initiative (the red turn counter is pointing towards you)
turn 2 is fine if the enemy has ini (the turn counter points to him)
turn 3 is wrong... you will not want to play char z... you will want to play char x again and tapp char z so that z stays out of battle even longer

yes you will earn 1 point for each char that was tapped at least 4 rounds in one match but think it through and you will realize that a fight to give you 1 point for each char will have to last at least till round 16+ which is rather unlikley to happen no?

#23 05-10-2012 09:06:24

bornworld
Campeur

Calandra a écrit :
bornworld a écrit :

in other word,

turn 1 is fine if you hold the initiative (the red turn counter is pointing towards you)
turn 2 is fine if the enemy has ini (the turn counter points to him)
turn 3 is wrong... you will not want to play char z... you will want to play char x again and tapp char z so that z stays out of battle even longer

yes you will earn 1 point for each char that was tapped at least 4 rounds in one match but think it through and you will realize that a fight to give you 1 point for each char will have to last at least till round 16+ which is rather unlikley to happen no?

so at the start of the turn 3 i have to play char x but how ? char x already untapped.

option:
turn 1 i play char x and attack buff
turn 2: i play char y def buff with tapped ([card]hit the road[/card]) to the char x
turn 3 : i play char x again and attack buff with [card]hit the road[/card] to the char y
turn 4 : play again with char y and attack buff
turn 5 : play char z with tapped card ([card]hit the road[/card])

is this correct ?

#24 05-10-2012 09:37:08

Calandra
Gardien

sorry... i realized my mistake... i assumed that you would use fog hydra in any case...

so my description just works for fog hydra which comes into play tapped

if you use another char but fog hydra

turn 1: play char x with attack bonus and tap char z
turn 2: enemy has to play against char y; u have to use def boost
turn 3: all of your chars are untapped; play char x with attack bonus and tap char z
turn 4: enemy has to play against char y; u have to use def boost
turn 5: same as 3
turn 6: same as 2 and 4
etc.

this again is a model for when u are having the initiative means start the fight in round 1 you can choose the chars

#25 05-10-2012 11:02:42

bornworld
Campeur

Calandra a écrit :

sorry... i realized my mistake... i assumed that you would use fog hydra in any case...

so my description just works for fog hydra which comes into play tapped

if you use another char but fog hydra

turn 1: play char x with attack bonus and tap char z
turn 2: enemy has to play against char y; u have to use def boost
turn 3: all of your chars are untapped; play char x with attack bonus and tap char z
turn 4: enemy has to play against char y; u have to use def boost
turn 5: same as 3
turn 6: same as 2 and 4
etc.

this again is a model for when u are having the initiative means start the fight in round 1 you can choose the chars

as long as i pass turn 4 does i really get 7 point or i need wait more longer ?

Pied de page des forums