Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-09-2012 21:55:33

Akenatoun
Voyageur

Cheap(ish) Noz Blast idea

So, i was looking the new release and came up with this deck:
Characters:
[card]Ciramor[/card]
[card]Prophet[/card]
[card]The Marquis[/card]

Cards:
2x [card]Memories of one's teachings[/card]
2X [card]Double clay[/card]
3x [card]The Dragon's Breath[/card]
3x [card]Rain of Death[/card]
3x [card]Magic study[/card]
[card]Lightning Bolts[/card]
3x [card]100 000 Volts[/card]
1x [card]Breaker[/card]
[card]Break the Second Chain[/card]
2x [card]Gust[/card]
[card]Eredan's wisdom[/card]

The idea is quite simple:fully use of the +fire damage of ciramor and marquis. What's more,ciramor comes in play with Eredan's wisdom, which makes him a formidable foe.
So, what do you guys think?Do you like this deck?And changes to suggest? I know tha in order for this deck to be really elo competitive it need some legendary cards(like mastery and master-mage Piklim) but i tried to build a deck more affordable. Do you think that this one would stand any chance in the tournament?

#2 01-10-2012 00:02:10

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Re : Cheap(ish) Noz Blast idea

I don't think Ciramor comes into play with eredans wisdom sorry. The card says that after the fight it gets attached to him, meaning it has to be played first ans at the end of the turn that its played it transfers to ciramor

Akenatoun a écrit :

So, i was looking the new release and came up with this deck:
Characters:
[card]Ciramor[/card]
[card]Prophet[/card]
[card]The Marquis[/card]

Cards:
2x [card]Memories of one's teachings[/card]
2X [card]Double clay[/card]
3x [card]The Dragon's Breath[/card]
3x [card]Rain of Death[/card]
3x [card]Magic study[/card]
[card]Lightning Bolts[/card]
3x [card]100 000 Volts[/card]
1x [card]Breaker[/card]
[card]Break the Second Chain[/card]
2x [card]Gust[/card]
[card]Eredan's wisdom[/card]

The idea is quite simple:fully use of the +fire damage of ciramor and marquis. What's more,ciramor comes in play with Eredan's wisdom, which makes him a formidable foe.
So, what do you guys think?Do you like this deck?And changes to suggest? I know tha in order for this deck to be really elo competitive it need some legendary cards(like mastery and master-mage Piklim) but i tried to build a deck more affordable. Do you think that this one would stand any chance in the tournament?

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#3 01-10-2012 14:04:54

Akenatoun
Voyageur

I think you are right!So goodbye Ciramor and eredan's wisdom...he can easyly be replaced by Archmage Anryena or Alishk(fire version).Whould that be a good deck?

#4 01-10-2012 21:40:10

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Well it depends really. You could use aerourant because he gets +1 to defense and spirit from prophet, plus he already has 3 spirit, and he's MUCH cheaper than anryena and much better than alishk. But anryena gives +1 defense to 2 other characters and comes into play with draconian scepter which puts her on par for spirit and usefulness but like I said way more expensive. So for cheap version go aerourant and a little bit more expensive go anryena

And keep eredans wisdom its a great card

Dernière modification par mpandelidis (01-10-2012 21:41:02)

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

Pied de page des forums