Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-09-2012 11:36:59

Archmystic
Campeur
Lieu : Denmark

Zil's reflection

He had turn 1 choice...
now i've been sitting here for 5+ mins and waiting for him to chose whom he wants to fight.

is this a part of a 0.0001% tactic to seem more like its a real player that gives up by not doing anything when they realise they can't win?

tho 5 energy lost...not much but still abit annoying.

~~The Trickster~~

#2 28-09-2012 11:41:21

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

Re : Zil's reflection

Zil mission is buggy.
Some Players dont get the moons, some players get the moon animal, and now the mission freezes sometimes.

#3 28-09-2012 11:56:31

Spify
Voyageur

The freeze happened to me as well as the OP said.

#4 28-09-2012 12:00:32

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Spify a écrit :

It's happening to me at the Noz reflection, what's weird is after it freezed everytime I click the Noz reflection I get disconnected from the server been trying it 10 times now. Is the Noz reflection locked on you guys from the other timezones? It still has 2 hours and 30 mins on mine.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#5 28-09-2012 12:06:39

Archmystic
Campeur
Lieu : Denmark

blackwaltz a écrit :
Spify a écrit :

It's happening to me at the Noz reflection, what's weird is after it freezed everytime I click the Noz reflection I get disconnected from the server been trying it 10 times now. Is the Noz reflection locked on you guys from the other timezones? It still has 2 hours and 30 mins on mine.

I just tested the noz reflection and it works perfectly fine for me.
also still has 2 hours and X mins left

~~The Trickster~~

#6 28-09-2012 12:30:55

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Archmystic a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :
Spify a écrit :

I just tested the noz reflection and it works perfectly fine for me.
also still has 2 hours and X mins left

A few minutes and a trip to a few internet cafes across the street later, I was able to fight Reflection.

EDIT: NVM, after trying to get more moon coins from pilkim I'm getting the disconnected from server message again -_-.

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (28-09-2012 12:39:02)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#7 29-09-2012 02:44:30

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

So great to have a timed event and not having it work. I couldn't do anything for over an hour this morning and I had to go to work. Could have beaten noz reflection at least 4-5 more times, but since the game wouldn't load matches after a few fights with him, I was only able to beat him 4 times

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

Pied de page des forums