Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-09-2012 18:40:24

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

So what are THE must have corruptions for a corruption deck?

The only ones I figure "make" the deck are [card]Vital Syphon[/card] and[card] My name is legion[/card]. Is the [card]Demon may rise[/card]/ [card]demonic portal[/card] still a necessary staple? What are your Favorite corruptions? Discuss.

#2 26-09-2012 18:50:28

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : So what are THE must have corruptions for a corruption deck?

[card]Vital Syphon[/card] - Necessary, good heal and damage
[card]My Name is Legion[/card] - Necessary(2 corruptions in one)
[card]Overconfidence[/card] - Necessary, good to low spirit and damage well
[card]Neantic Hold[/card] - Necessary(ulta AdE)
[card]Breaking the 2nd chain[/card] - Necessary(2 spells in one)
[card]Entropy[/card] - Toolbox( can be good with neantic Hold)
[card]Demon May Rise[/card]/[card]Demoniac Portal[/card] - Toolbox
[card]Tiredness[/card] - Necessary.

Okay, Tiredness may Replace the Demon may rise/Demoniac portal Why? becuz it low the attack of the oposite character, DMR + DP was a good combo to counter great attack decks. But its a combo that get easily broken. Tiredness works defending too, and it's only a card...

Okay, where i want to go, is that Demon may rise is still good, but only for some decks... Tiredness is more eficcient becuz is hardly countered.

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#3 26-09-2012 18:51:42

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Perversion...a must, revealing the secret is very good. Corruption of the spirit is also good, desolation of the heart to keep your corruptions in play when one character dies. These are all your standard corruption cards, with the new release some of these will be replaced. Also in a corruptions deck,  the "break the chain" cards are a good idea to have

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#4 26-09-2012 18:54:22

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Stormholt a écrit :

[card]Vital Syphon[/card] - Necessary, good heal and damage
[card]My Name is Legion[/card] - Necessary(2 corruptions in one)
[card]Overconfidence[/card] - Necessary, good to low spirit and damage well
[card]Neantic Hold[/card] - Necessary(ulta AdE)
[card]Breaking the 2nd chain[/card] - Necessary(2 spells in one)
[card]Entropy[/card] - Toolbox( can be good with neantic Hold)
[card]Demon May Rise[/card]/[card]Demoniac Portal[/card] - Toolbox
[card]Tiredness[/card] - Necessary.

Okay, Tiredness may Replace the Demon may rise/Demoniac portal Why? becuz it low the attack of the oposite character, DMR + DP was a good combo to counter great attack decks. But its a combo that get easily broken. Tiredness works defending too, and it's only a card...

Okay, where i want to go, is that Demon may rise is still good, but only for some decks... Tiredness is more eficcient becuz is hardly countered.

I would say if your not putting demon may rise/ portal combo you should deffinetly have perversion to compliment your tiredness and help vs mages

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#5 26-09-2012 19:03:29

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

mpandelidis a écrit :

I would say if your not putting demon may rise/ portal combo you should deffinetly have perversion to compliment your tiredness and help vs mages

I forgot about Perversion, it was already a good defense, now it gets better, you can defend + defend + defend and then Kill with Vital Shyphon/Neantic Hold, or kill slowly with My name is legion.

#6 26-09-2012 20:41:46

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Several hundreds of thousands of crystals will go into making a corruption deck. That or luck from drops or packs. Keep that in mind as you're building it.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#7 26-09-2012 20:59:47

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

MerlinCross a écrit :

Several hundreds of thousands of crystals will go into making a corruption deck. That or luck from drops or packs. Keep that in mind as you're building it.

Every deck that releases you need to spend thousands of crystals, but no one care about old deck... A lot of time ago, you need to spend a lot of money to make the Priest Zil deck, Put-Up-Job was 100k now it's 10k

#8 26-09-2012 22:16:42

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

[card]overconfidence[/card] followed by [card]Perversion[/card] and then [card]Tiredness[/card]...

Apparently I was attacked by a Corruption deck every Friday night in College

#9 26-09-2012 22:28:53

MerlinCross
Guémélite

scorvos74 a écrit :

[card]overconfidence[/card] followed by [card]Perversion[/card] and then [card]Tiredness[/card]...

Apparently I was attacked by a Corruption deck every Friday night in College

Probably a good idea of an order to buy them. I know I'm going to wait to see if Tiredness goes down in price after a month or two.

#10 26-09-2012 23:32:46

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

MerlinCross a écrit :

Corruption was one of the first decks I ever built. So i've got  a set of most of the cards. I even pulled a receptacle. I just need the new cards.  I think i'll only go for two of the new AOE.

#11 27-09-2012 02:41:43

MerlinCross
Guémélite

hotfoot a écrit :

Corruption was one of the first decks I ever built. So i've got  a set of most of the cards. I even pulled a receptacle. I just need the new cards.  I think i'll only go for two of the new AOE.

Oh well never mind.

Okay so, what are good 'stepping stone' corruptions? Ones that are good/decent but can be switched out at some point. Trying to make a corruption deck for adventure.

#12 27-09-2012 07:58:06

IronMask
Habitant de Guem

let me see. If you are going to play a competitive corruption deck, you are going to play more  than 20 cards. You need a lot of cards, and cards that allow you to play a lot of cards smile
Entropy is a MUST.
Mastery, breaking the second chain, the other side of the coin and Void are the 4 tool that you need  to be competitive!
If you are going to use entropy, you cannot put Demonic portal in your deck, because there is a high risk of playing  2 demonic portal with entropy. Just replace it with 2 copyes of Daemonium! It is an action, so it allow you to copy one of the opponent'stats and stay in the discard pile.
Desolation of the heart can be played in 2 copyes. Entropy is awesome, can play up to 8 corruption easyly.
Revealing the secret should be replaced with mind control, just use 1 copy if you are going to play iromask.
Vital syphoon, overconfidence, legion, and the aoe are your weapons.
Fatigue/perversion your shield. You need only one last thing. You need lords of the ruin to completely destroy your opponent. (and a freeze/terrors for dark stone heart smile

Dernière modification par IronMask (27-09-2012 07:59:26)

IGN: Prince of Webster

(Italian chatroom) http://italyeredan.angelfire.com/index.html

#13 29-09-2012 09:58:32

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

MerlinCross a écrit :
hotfoot a écrit :

Oh well never mind.

Okay so, what are good 'stepping stone' corruptions? Ones that are good/decent but can be switched out at some point. Trying to make a corruption deck for adventure.

the key Corruptions for an adventure deck is pretty much the [card]demon may rise[/card] and [card]demonic portal[/card] combo. there are quite a bit of bosses that are vulnerable to this. Also [card]perversion[/card] helps as well as [card]Revealing the secret[/card]. These are all fairly cheap cards that can be replaced as you advance your deck. but are also good enough to warrant keeping.

#14 29-09-2012 19:59:37

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Also, entropy, better for corruption or necro decks?

#15 30-09-2012 00:33:55

MerlinCross
Guémélite

hotfoot a écrit :

the key Corruptions for an adventure deck is pretty much the [card]demon may rise[/card] and [card]demonic portal[/card] combo. there are quite a bit of bosses that are vulnerable to this. Also [card]perversion[/card] helps as well as [card]Revealing the secret[/card]. These are all fairly cheap cards that can be replaced as you advance your deck. but are also good enough to warrant keeping.

I've never understood the Demon Rise and Portal combo. There's no Demon spell caster and and any mage would have to target a demon not in the fight. Yeah the mage would live but when the fight is done the boss goes back to being uber again. I'm probably missing something but most posts I've found just say to use it. But I don't see how to use it.

#16 30-09-2012 00:49:23

Damncaster
Solarian

Just build a deck with 50 cards, all corruption x3 + the chains + Nehants Heritage and ***bip*** good to go xD

Dernière modification par Damncaster (30-09-2012 00:49:36)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#17 30-09-2012 00:55:11

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Damncaster a écrit :

Just build a deck with 50 cards, all corruption x3 + the chains + Nehants Heritage and ***bip*** good to go xD

Try to pull off the 666 attack bonus?

#18 30-09-2012 01:07:27

Damncaster
Solarian

MerlinCross a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Try to pull off the 666 attack bonus?

yup xD

Recept + Nehant kid + Amidaraxar

Kid could play time to die + nehants heritage xD

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#19 30-09-2012 05:07:09

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

MerlinCross a écrit :

I've never understood the Demon Rise and Portal combo. There's no Demon spell caster and and any mage would have to target a demon not in the fight. Yeah the mage would live but when the fight is done the boss goes back to being uber again. I'm probably missing something but most posts I've found just say to use it. But I don't see how to use it.

Simple you make a demon.  When you stick [card]demon may rise[/card] onto your opponent's character, your opponent's character becomes a demon, which then allows you to trade your mage's weak attack with your opponent's warrior/marauder's amped up attack with [card]Demonic Portal[/card] allowing you to do the tons of physical damage to your opponent while your opponents attack just bounces off your defense.

Dernière modification par pikadusk (30-09-2012 05:09:07)

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

Pied de page des forums