Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-09-2012 21:12:57

Anoubiz
Voyageur
Lieu : denmark

fix with , dissatisfaction plsss..

for your information.

i have been playing for some time,, using [card]imploring the ancestors[/card] or [card]neither dead nor alive[/card] to make other unit undead ,

-there must be a bug , keeping porventing me attach [card]dissatisfaction[/card] to another unit that have become undead..

it keeps discarding when unit dies, not attaching to next undead character.

[card]dissatisfaction[/card]  is it not suppose to attach to next undead or is it a 1 time deal ?

when using it with another not undead card , it will flip over to next undead card after end figth as supposed.

when using it with an undead card it wil stay and discard when dead ,, not attaching to another undead ??

problem is having ( undead , not , and not ) getting 1 more undead by cards , using last not undead to aatch to nest undead ,, it wil always go for original undead first.
keeping me only with the option to wait and c if original undead dies first before using it, :-(

is it me not reeding the last part of insription rigth :-(  . ?  [card]dissatisfaction[/card]

I am the Reaper ( Undead DK ) lvl 19 , not even death wil kill me , u dont wanna wait for me to gain momentum , wins 8/10
pls make more undead cards :-) c you on the battlefield.

#2 24-09-2012 21:57:51

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Re : fix with , dissatisfaction plsss..

Weird...I used to use both dead nor alive and dissatisfaction with my Yu Ling Undead Demon Hunter deck and I never had any problems with the cards. Dissatisfaction would sometimes attach itself to Yuling after I played neither dead nor alive ( I always attached it to her since the other two were already undead)

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#3 26-09-2012 04:53:57

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

shouldn't this be in the bugs section?

#4 26-09-2012 14:08:38

Anoubiz
Voyageur
Lieu : denmark

Teremune a écrit :

shouldn't this be in the bugs section?

true true, its been done now..

I am the Reaper ( Undead DK ) lvl 19 , not even death wil kill me , u dont wanna wait for me to gain momentum , wins 8/10
pls make more undead cards :-) c you on the battlefield.

Pied de page des forums