Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-09-2012 01:25:08

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Queen Tank Deck

So this is my Queen Tank Deck so far, but I need help to improve it.

[card]Aelide, Queen of Avalonia[/card]
[card]Jorus[/card]
[card]The Mekalchemist[/card]

[card]crown of the border[/card]
[card]Dissidence[/card]
[card] good jorusien[/card] x3
[card]Grog Pirate[/card]x3
[card]Health Potion[/card]
[card]Triumph[/card] x3
[card]Life Devourer[/card]
[card]Once upon a time[/card]
[card]Six feet under[/card]
[card]Skyward boots[/card]
[card]The cup of life[/card] x3
[card]Zarazam's eye[/card]

And I plan to add 1-2 multitasking. But I feel like the deck is missing synergy. The craftsman can't play cup of life and triumph which is a big problem, Only mekalchemist can chain items. Six feet under isn't always useful because it's an item deck so you usually only get +2 attack. It's also missing defense and I'm not sure I want to add avalonian shield because again only Aelide can play it.

So i need some help!

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#2 24-09-2012 02:10:39

Sylph
Campeur

Re : Queen Tank Deck

On Queen Tank decks you only push Aelides Def & Spirit. The Dmg will be done by [card]Skyward Boots[/card] & [card]Triumph[/card].

Basis Version:
[card]Aelide, Queen of Avalonia[/card] / [card]Jorus[/card] / [card]Ramen[/card]

Actions
(w/o Multitasking)
2x [card]Triumph[/card]
2x [card]Chain Labor[/card]

(w/ Multitasking)
2x [card]Triumph[/card]
2-3x [card]Multitasking[/card]
0-1x [card]Chain Labor[/card]

Craftsmen Items
3x [card]Jorus[/card]
3x [card]Hot Noodles[/card]

Aelide Items
1x [card]Crown of the Border[/card]
1x [card]Skyward Boots[/card]

Filler - depending on what you got -
0-3x [card]The Cup of Life[/card] replace them with the following:
1x [card]Valentyne's Diadem[/card]
1x [card]Gold Medal[/card]
1x [card]Health Potion[/card]
1x [card]Neferthot[/card]
1-2x [card]Life Devourer[/card]
1-3x [card]Cursed Sorcerer's Book[/card]
1x [card]Shield of Light and Shadow[/card]
[card]Exordium[/card]
[card]Dissidence[/card]
[card]Secret of the Crow[/card]
[card]Litmus Test[/card]

Your Deck should be maximum 25 Cards.

Dernière modification par Sylph (24-09-2012 02:11:03)

#3 24-09-2012 02:25:38

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

[card]Back to Noz'Dingard[/card] is a better replacement for Skyward Boots. It chains for warriors so no problem on the Queen.

Also, I'd go with just one Triumph. Idea is to buff the Queen up. So she would not be focusing on damage at early stages. Meaning having a Triumph in your hand at turn 1 would already take up space. Having two Triumphs on turn 1 would most likely slow your buffing stage down, usually resulting in discarding one.

Another card you might want to include would be [card]Wanted[/card]. Improves killing efficiency as long as your opponent moves.

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#4 24-09-2012 03:30:35

UIA
Habitant de Guem

everyone's queen deck is slightly different but the general concept is the same, buff spirit and defense to stratospheric levels and kill with triumph
mine currently looks like this

aelide
jorus
meister galene

[card]hot noodles[/card] x2
[card]odds and ends[/card] x1
[card]pocket spy[/card] x1
[card]avalonian shield[/card] x1
[card]sacred avalonian blade[/card] x1
[card]share the loot[/card] x1
[card]chain labor[/card] x2
[card]good jorusien[/card] x3
[card]the cup of life[/card] x3
[card]triumph[/card] x1
[card]hibernation[/card] x1
[card]valentyne's armor[/card]
[card]valentyne's diadem[/card]
[card]gold medal[/card]
[card]neferthot[/card]
[card]health potion[/card]
[card]extinction[/card]
[card]exordium[/card]
[card]back to noz'dingard[/card]
[card]nehant shield[/card]
[card]light and shadow shield[/card]

[card]crown of the border[/card]x1-2(pvp only)

(- light and shadow shield and neferthot for 3rd floor toxic farming, no mythic allowed)

I use for farm only, tested and works fine in lvl room too but honestly its the most boring deck to play, always the same strategy + using queen tank in pvp makes u seem like an ass, just my opinion. I don't blame opp when they ragequit, understand completely.

Dernière modification par UIA (24-09-2012 03:33:35)

#5 24-09-2012 10:16:40

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

So I wanted to use mekalchemist because he copies the potions and I thought with the health potion and multi task chain he would be crazy because you basicly get 18 stat increases, 6 attack, 6 defense and 6 spirit, 3 of each stat on him plus 3 of each on random allies, plus the healing, but I'm strting to think that that's all he's good for. He can't even chain items..I'm thinking maybe Meister Galene would be better...But I don't have alot of the event cards UIA suggested

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#6 24-09-2012 22:14:26

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

Meister Galene VS Mekalchemist...

Also is a Queen Tank deck better in adventure mode than Pirate craft-Golem deck?

Dernière modification par mpandelidis (24-09-2012 23:12:33)

Mark

#7 25-09-2012 13:26:49

sMuuth
Guémélite

mpandelidis a écrit :

Meister Galene VS Mekalchemist...

Also is a Queen Tank deck better in adventure mode than Pirate craft-Golem deck?

it depend on the bosses you fight
for me most of bosses can be used with both of those

#8 25-09-2012 23:40:07

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

OK so Meister Galen then for sure? And what about if I don't have multi tasking, is the deck still good for farming?

Mark

#9 26-09-2012 03:12:43

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

mpandelidis a écrit :

OK so Meister Galen then for sure? And what about if I don't have multi tasking, is the deck still good for farming?

Yes, he is a great craftsman as he chains craftsman items and has high defense.
And no, it's not necessary to get multitasking. It's just an additional card but you can still make alot of quests without multitasking. I got multitasking but never included.

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#10 26-09-2012 03:48:47

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

Oh ya? Kool. What's your deck like? I just want to build a good deck to farm bosses. I'm sick of having to either spend money all the time or having to sift through the free offers to get feez so when I discovered that you can get rare cards from farming bosses jumped on that idea. And everyone says queen tank is one of the best to farm with

Mark

#11 26-09-2012 05:15:28

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

mpandelidis a écrit :

Oh ya? Kool. What's your deck like? I just want to build a good deck to farm bosses. I'm sick of having to either spend money all the time or having to sift through the free offers to get feez so when I discovered that you can get rare cards from farming bosses jumped on that idea. And everyone says queen tank is one of the best to farm with

I don't use the queen deck outside of the dark tower and I don't use her in most of the early dark tower fights, but yeah it's a good deck for farming the dark tower...and some event adventure modes, not sure which other adventure modes it can be effective in, I'm sure it is though.  I used meister Galene, jorus, queen although I've used SARAH instead of queen for a few fights which worked better but that's only in the early fights and that setup is somewhat pricier than jorus galene and queen.  smile

#12 26-09-2012 05:31:18

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Teremune a écrit :
mpandelidis a écrit :

I don't use the queen deck outside of the dark tower and I don't use her in most of the early dark tower fights, but yeah it's a good deck for farming the dark tower...and some event adventure modes, not sure which other adventure modes it can be effective in, I'm sure it is though.  I used meister Galene, jorus, queen although I've used SARAH instead of queen for a few fights which worked better but that's only in the early fights and that setup is somewhat pricier than jorus galene and queen.  smile

What list do you use for SARAH?

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#13 29-09-2012 11:02:05

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

MrLordi92 a écrit :
Teremune a écrit :
mpandelidis a écrit :

3x [card]Good Jorusien[/card]
3x [card]Artificial intelligence[/card]
1x [card]chimera[/card]
3x [card]firon[/card]
1x [card]Cursed Black Crown[/card]
3x [card]Narwhal[/card]
1x [card]Light and Shadow Shield[/card]
2x [card]Multitasking[/card]
2x [card]Recycling[/card]
2x [card]Put the world to rights[/card]
2x [card]Share the loot[/card]
2x [card]Ica's rusty arm[/card]
1x [card]Health potion[/card]

I know it's a lot of cards but works for me smile

#14 30-09-2012 05:05:25

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Teremune a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :
Teremune a écrit :

3x [card]Good Jorusien[/card]
3x [card]Artificial intelligence[/card]
1x [card]chimera[/card]
3x [card]firon[/card]
1x [card]Cursed Black Crown[/card]
3x [card]Narwhal[/card]
1x [card]Light and Shadow Shield[/card]
2x [card]Multitasking[/card]
2x [card]Recycling[/card]
2x [card]Put the world to rights[/card]
2x [card]Share the loot[/card]
2x [card]Ica's rusty arm[/card]
1x [card]Health potion[/card]

I know it's a lot of cards but works for me smile

I ended up making a similar list.  pretty much the same thing minus Narwhals, Share the Loot, Multitasking, Crown, and the shield.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

Pied de page des forums