Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#76 14-09-2012 09:26:45

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Impossible unless you pay

I'm not part of the staff, but my understanding on this point is to force the players to explore new ways.
They can just said : "Take your old classic deck and win all new missions"
Actually, they said : "Try to be inventive, find new ways".

Of course, to recentre on the main plot of this topic, this lead player to have more cards to be able to win against everything.

In another hand, adventure mode is not designed to be done entirely by all with only 23 cards.

Collectionneur de cartes

#77 15-09-2012 02:34:59

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Zurga a écrit :

I'm not part of the staff, but my understanding on this point is to force the players to explore new ways.

Of course, to recentre on the main plot of this topic, this lead player to have more cards to be able to win against everything.

In another hand, adventure mode is not designed to be done entirely by all with only 23 cards.

I can understand and somewhat like making players have to try new plays, cards, and decks. But then players have to grind for the cards needed to beat the missions. AoE spell cards for this mission, discard for this, etc.

But I'm just repeating myself right now.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#78 15-09-2012 03:20:51

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Zurga a écrit :

Actually this is kinda of a vicious circle that aways lead to Buy feez.

A new player gonna play wich adventure? Zahal.
He don't won the cards that he want(only if he got a looooot of luck)

How a free player can fight other adventures? getting new cards.
How to get new cards(On the vision of feerik) adventure mode, but they know that they only way is Feez... Its a shame, i really hope that they do something about it, now that clan module is done...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#79 23-09-2012 00:08:20

isawatsuke
Ptit nouveau

so i quit this game almost a year ago and tried it again yesterday since it was available in kongregate. I find that with this thread the same old issues seem to remain. The same sides in the debate too.

Players say "we want to build competetive decks for free"

then the staff misunderstand wheter deliberately or not and answer
"your not going to get all the best cards for free"

Anywhoo id just like to chime in with my experience playing other games in the time since i quit this. Lately I have been playing a game called legacy of heroes. A ccg much like this. With Pvp, "adventure mode" (missions), etc.

i have to say that the disparity is huge.

1. yes in both games you will not have the most awesome deck as a free to pay player. Given 2 equally skilled players the pay player will win. However a skilled free player will beat a pay one (even with a deck full of legendaries)

2. both games have mission drops. After trying out the first and second missions here I think they have more cards given in loh.

3. I think the main difference is that in loh you are given 1 idol every week which you can exchange for a premium content pack and a chance in the middle of the week for another premium content pack. Not to mention that a mid level player can do well with a deck of ONLY FREE content.

Every month there is also an event called a megabrawl and you get prizes based on participation. Top prize (10000 points) which gets you 14-15 premium content packs (I think the equivalent of the 400 fez ones) 4-8 epics and legendaries (the equivalent of the better rares here i guess) loads of energy refills and other stuff like that.

Now I wont lie it is pretty impossible for a newbie level 1-100 to get the top prize (as it should be) but a free player like me whos played for 2 or 2 and a half months (at level 250 currently) can and did get the 10000 max score.

Of course with all this premium content I was able to make my deck loads better and as a free player stand a bigger chance against the pay players.

I think this shows that a game does not have to be pay to win or even pay to be semi competetive to suceed.

In anticipation of "devs need to eat too so this wont work posts" ill just link this.

http://www.insidesocialgames.com/2012/0 … ongregate/

Im not sure how much feerik makes a year but 10m$ is a lot of hamburgers tongue

Hopefully eredan can learn from this model and get a bigger playerbase.

(btw to illustrate the disparity of users. as Im writing this eredan a game over 2 years old has 733 players online. LOH a game 3 months old has around 500 online in kongregate + however many in facebook)

#80 23-09-2012 19:03:02

maikmc
Habitant de Guem

(Google translator)

I like playing Eredan, but lately I feel displaced, is not as fun as in another time because of the problems already explained:

ADVENTURE MODE

the quality achieved in the way the cards fell dramatically adventure for some time now, with the way it was monotonous and repetitive for me, even with the sporadic release new missions, missions that are increasingly in need of specific decks to pass such they do not always possess ... I must say for a long time that I have no interest in adventure mode

Amnezy Tournament

I have a very strong competitive spirit, like this kind of dispute, for me the most fun and varied environment of the game, this is where the real strategy ... no, not true, this environment does not stand out who has the best strategy, but who has the letters of the week which limits the variety of opponents decks we found ... q okay I can still use my old deck and classic'll find a few brave decks with really surpreeendentes, but inevitably we fall into the old monotony and repetition, worse, result in limited fashion to the deck, why all this? because of the imbalance between an upgrade and another and between the old letters

proposition:
bring the balance between the guilds and the letters, more or less like the jo-ken-poh where no component is absolute, since Feerik a tendency to assume every release, why not make a single release for all the guilds every 3 weeks out instead of 2? then yes we will see the balance and variety needed for this tournament and everything else in the game.

CHALLENGES AND EVENTS

Often not worth it, there is nothing that attracts me to take me on a tiring activity as most events and without objectivity, in which many players prefer to buy Feez to get the reward card, which is actually quite attractive but that will only be able to achieve the shortest path, we enter the old discurção ... only leverages the Eredan who pays for it. And it's not because I can not, I can, but I will not and I will not spend.

MY POSITION

Lately I to survive in the game only in friendly matches with old friends, even when it becomes repetitive and monotonous as in other situations and look what this day is not far from reach, you guys can just imagine how I will make no difference, but imagine I like many dissatisfied with this situation, as several friends have commented.

Think about it

"Na escrita existe um ponto de interrogação, exite um ponto de exclamação, existe um ponto final, mas não exite um ponto de ironia..." (Danilo Gentilli, humorista)

#81 29-09-2012 00:16:23

hammyz
Ptit nouveau

@isawatsuke thank you for the reference. I am definitely going to try Legacy of Heroes.

... I hope the people at Feerik read this thread, because I bet a lot more people than me are going to be looking for -- and finding -- a better alternative.

#82 02-11-2012 18:07:52

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Bumping this in light of the Halloween event.

Personally I've hated every event that asks players to beat on the boss, as this all but excludes new players from the event unless they pay. That and the event relies on the other guy letting you actually do what you need to do for the event, so unless you're in a guild or play with friends, good luck there.

After Theya I thought'd they'd get the idea. Nope.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#83 02-11-2012 19:36:07

hammyz
Ptit nouveau

I haven't been on eredan since my last post so i'm not aware of the holiday event, but i'm confident that whatever it is it pales in comparison to *cough-censure-cough*s holiday event (the game i've been playing since). so yeah, you should try this out it's awesome, thanks again isawatsuke for the referral!

Pied de page des forums