Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 03-07-2012 10:04:31

nemoutopia
Habitant de Guem

Re : Powder pirates

[card]Flames of the Phoenix[/card], like the other Pirate guild fire-damage effects (to wit: Experimental Weapon's bonus effect, Firecracker Chain, Rocketor, Technical Improvisation, AND Time Bomb), is considered Fire-Magic damage. The actual line in FotP is "Damage dealt by this card is considered to be similar to a fire spell," though the other cards generally short-hand that to "fire magic-" or "magic fire-" -damage. The exceptions to this cause direct damage (Powder Kegs, P.L.O.P., Pirate Grenade, Infernal Cricket) or both types (Galenof Cocktail).

Strangely, Blessing of the Phoenix doesn't state it deals fire, only magic, though I'm curious about that interaction...and obviously, the two guns that work on the physical attack mechanic (Narwhal and Pocket Shooter).

#52 21-09-2012 21:40:28

Mumzel
Campeur

Whooohooow now I can get Bramamir the souvenir shop is cool I think I gone buy everything except for the non tournament creatures... tongue

"It's good to learn from your failures, but I prefer to learn form the failures of others." ~Jace Beleren

#53 21-09-2012 22:03:38

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

So anyone going to tell Mumzel just how much that would actually cost him with real money... or was that suppose to be a joke?

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#54 21-09-2012 22:08:45

Mumzel
Campeur

FUCK THE MONEY I want them all... tongue
No just kidding I really want the Bramamir becouse I collect all pirate cards, like creatures once and other cards 3 and there are two BIG missing pieces its Bramamir (I know its not a real pirate but I bring him home) and the Admiral but I have 350k so thats also almost an admiral... lol

Dernière modification par Mumzel (21-09-2012 22:10:11)

"It's good to learn from your failures, but I prefer to learn form the failures of others." ~Jace Beleren

#55 22-09-2012 02:01:07

goscar
Guémélite

nemoutopia a écrit :

Strangely, Blessing of the Phoenix doesn't state it deals fire, only magic, though I'm curious about that interaction...and obviously, the two guns that work on the physical attack mechanic (Narwhal and Pocket Shooter).

Because it is a Fire Spell (the type of spell dictates what kind of elemental damage is done). Flames of the Phoenix is an action so it has to state what kind of magic damage it does like how Ice Elves action state they do water. If those cards were spells it will change to Spell Fire/water (accordingly) and not state it does fire damage.

Dernière modification par goscar (22-09-2012 02:01:46)

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#56 22-09-2012 03:12:47

sMuuth
Guémélite

goscar a écrit :
nemoutopia a écrit :

Because it is a Fire Spell (the type of spell dictates what kind of elemental damage is done). Flames of the Phoenix is an action so it has to state what kind of magic damage it does like how Ice Elves action state they do water. If those cards were spells it will change to Spell Fire/water (accordingly) and not state it does fire damage.

Yup it is stated as Spell Fire

I also want that bramamir but it damn expensive sad
is it worth?

#57 22-09-2012 03:47:20

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

sMuuth a écrit :

is it worth?

Not at all, he can easilly be replaced by Clover or Galene... Save your feez, trust me

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#58 22-09-2012 09:04:18

sMuuth
Guémélite

Stormholt a écrit :
sMuuth a écrit :

is it worth?

Not at all, he can easilly be replaced by Clover or Galene... Save your feez, trust me

okey *memeface*

Dernière modification par sMuuth (22-09-2012 09:04:48)

#59 22-09-2012 11:40:07

Mumzel
Campeur

I just want a Bramamir admiral deck so I bought him...

Dernière modification par Mumzel (22-09-2012 11:40:53)

Pied de page des forums