Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 14-09-2012 18:54:50

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : September 13th 2012: Thebirak's secrets

Stormholt a écrit :

Hey bra's, you really need to use cards? I mean, it don't say i need to use, i can wait turn 4 without using any card, and then use idk, Act 1 card + Council Banner + Act 3 card right? big_smile

Hey, i tryed this and worked big_smile

And another thing that worked, i used:

[card]Philosophical Debate[/card] + [card]Council Banner[/card].

I was going to grab a [card]Lightning bolts[/card] from my hand, but a stupid [card]Terror[/card] discarted it, so i take Reborn and i got 12 points! But i think:

Reborn is not from act 2?
Or the 1st Act 2 card is considered deferent than trophys?

P.S.: And i dont used any card untill turn 3 and it worked too big_smile

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#27 14-09-2012 19:19:17

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Well yeah if you can advance the turn order with time spells that's easier. For those that don't have those cards, care deck setup, play and some luck will net the bonus points.

I'm just getting points with the pirate starter deck even though I'm only getting a few points per game.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#28 15-09-2012 02:44:44

TripaUmida
Banni(e)

the 6 points thing is not working.

i have done a deck with only act 1 cards, and they are never above the current turn, even then I do not get the 6 points. I havent played any card, and also didnt get the points.

#29 15-09-2012 03:27:49

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

TripaUmida a écrit :

i have done a deck with only act 1 cards, and they are never above the current turn, even then I do not get the 6 points. I havent played any card, and also didnt get the points.

You need 3 diferent act cards. And they must be played all at once.

How i do:

Wait turn 3 and use cards from Act 1 2 and 3. And trophies are diferent from normal cards, so you can use normal cards from Act 1 2 3 and trophies from act 1 2 3.

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#30 15-09-2012 11:13:39

Riot Earp
Habitant de Guem

TripaUmida a écrit :

You earn 6 additional points if you haven't played any card from an act above the current turn.

When you don't get a point for playing cards from 3 acts with 1 Char you won't get the additional 6 points, no matter what you do.

#31 18-09-2012 15:42:48

Ilauna
Campeur

Stormholt a écrit :

You need 3 diferent act cards. And they must be played all at once.

No that's not it. Not how i figured it so far at least!

You must play 3 cards from 3 different acts with at least one character, doesn't need to be all in the same turn.

PLUS, for the 6 extra points you can't play cards from an act that is superior to the current turn number, for example If you play a card from act V on turn 4 you won't get those 6 points at all.
One mistake is enough to ruin those 6 extra points...

Dernière modification par Ilauna (18-09-2012 15:44:22)

Pied de page des forums