Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-09-2012 08:13:41

Deleandro
Guild Leader

[Guild Leader Noz] WB and DK questions

Hello everyone,

in order to prepare the next Noz update, I would ask you some questions about DK and WB .

For the moment, Noz blast and Compendium are good and don't need an up ( sorry for the other gameplay of compendium, but I think we shouldn't take the risk of updating compendium).
DK have pretty good result in ELO so they don't need much new cards.

What do you think about DK ?

What is missing in DK gameplay ?

What do you think about WB ?

What do you like with WB ?

What would you like to appear in WB gameplay ?

What is missing in WB gameplay ?

Thank you for your answers

#2 12-09-2012 11:08:32

Chessman
Ptit nouveau

Re : [Guild Leader Noz] WB and DK questions

DK is competitive in my opionion

anyone see WB in ELO?

You can use different tactics

They don't have a power card or character like another decks, last new cards were very pathetic If you compare with the rest

see you

#3 12-09-2012 11:17:56

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

DK is quite good right now.

WB:

WB is a very good allrounder deck, you can play a lot of different cards and you can attack with physical and magical dmg.
You can also win against most of the AM bosses with small deck changes.

I like the "diversity".. Magic Dmg, Physical Dmg, AOE dmg...
especially i like the AOE, witchblade trump + collision or lightning blade can be insane.

WB have a lack of really good chains. only witchblade trump is really awesome.
Witchblade Armor only chains to actions and spells, blade of the witch is useless nowadays, wichtblade secret only chains to actions.. useless. the lightning spells are really weak.

more AOE and off-combat dmg, less luck based stats, maybe card recycling, maybe a good spirit boost for last action

(maybe i edit more later..)

#4 12-09-2012 12:01:45

CrazyLino
Guémélite

First of all, I apologize for my English, it could be a little rusty! wink

Deleandro a écrit :

For the moment, Noz blast and Compendium are good and don't need an up

I'm sorry to hear that, cuz surely Compendium doesn't need a boost, but nowadays to be competitive with the Noz Blast I have to use [card]Blanche of Arcania[/card] and [card]Compendium Secret[/card] and so create an hybrid-deck. I'm afraid that the last Compendium card could have killed the Noz Blast! sad
[card]Prophete[/card] and [card]Archmage Anryena[/card] without Blanche are too weak to not be killed in one turn!

I think that with the last two cards ([card]Absalon[/card] and [card]Crystal Dragon[/card]) the DK made a great step forward!

I think they don't need anything more; maybe the only thing they could need is a protection from direct damages.

It's a deck with an awesome potential, but has some problem in the development!

I completly agree with DarkStar666, it's "diversity" that makes WB a really fun deck! And there's also the possibility to create a control-deck using [card]Neutralization[/card] and [card]Infiltration[/card] but they still lack of cards on this way!

What would you like to appear in WB gameplay ? What is missing in WB gameplay ?

They need another really good chain to be less predictable and maybe some AOE cards that could be chained!

And that's all!!

#5 12-09-2012 12:04:00

CalicoDan
Modérateur Eredan

It's a pretty solid caste, it took a good boost with Crystal Dragon.

DK's gameplay is pretty basic, but still good.

It was one of the best castes when it came out, but it's nothing special nowadays.

I'll answer to all these question together. Since now, WB strategy was based on the fact that their characters were double class marauder-mage and was limited to this. But WB could become also a really good control deck: seeing cards as [card]Infiltration[/card], [card]Neutralization[/card], [card]Ketanir's Music Box[/card] and [card]Witchblade Secret[/card], i think there is a strong potential to set up a WB deck which is based on obstructing enemy from playing his card. Here, this is the direction developers should take to create some alternative from the classic "spell&attack" WB, which is quite a banal strategy.

#6 12-09-2012 12:29:53

L0D0SS
Campeur

DaRkStAr666 a écrit :

collision or lightning blade can be insane.

But they aren't exclusive WB cards :S

They don't have a power card or character like another decks, last new cards were very pathetic If you compare with the rest

I think the same ;-)

Dernière modification par L0D0SS (12-09-2012 12:30:16)

"Lo que no nos mata nos hace más fuertes" - Nietzsche
"El dragón es dragón porque los humanos no son capaces de vencerlo" - Gatsu

#7 12-09-2012 12:52:15

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

personally i hate them... they are too strong and too versatile... they spam magic attack, boost damage like whatnot, toss away every item that is bound to you, have armor that equals the best of kotoba and heal like priests... did i miss something? oh ye.. now they even deal a fair amount of magical damage... hilarious imo...

also i think there is no chance for an honest zil mage user to get in their way...

i d say they are complete... the thing they need is a handicap

they were good 2 years ago... now they are seldom seen and easy to beat if seen

recently i ve really tried (or maybe still am) to build a WB deck but i have no clue in which direction i should go as they are able to do almost everything its hard to decide where you want to take em...

i m not yet familiar enough with them to say anything here...

their biggest strength is their biggest weakness... they have access to almost everything but are not able to achieve mastership in anything...

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#8 12-09-2012 14:45:32

magius
Solarian

The recent update makes them quite decent and competitive.

For now, I feel they are quite complete.

- Lack of power.
- Apart from Nadarya, the stats of other WB is just lacking. They are quite prone to one-shot.
- Not much Light Spells for them to utilise.
- After their initial release, there are no longer Spells (i.e. [card]Ice Shield[/card]) that allow them to chain.
- Their attack range are quite large. When they hit min attack, you always go DOH!

- They are versatile
- I like their character artwork (apart from Nadarya as she seems quite... brutish... rather than deadly, elegant).
- I like their Caste Name!!!! tongue

- Helena need a makeover and she is seems to be the best candidate for WB.
- Ability to manipulate luck (For example, roll attack dice 3 times, choose the best roll out of it).
- Another Mage-Marauder-Warrior will be cool.
- Another dual-wield dagger to complement [card]Blade of the Witch[/card] or even the re-design of the Blade (which is unlikely).
- Suggestion Thread: http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=45043
- Ability to limit opponent to play cards/chain.

- Decent Light Spells
- Lack of Spirit apart from the WitchBlade Armor Spirit bonus. This makes them a weaker version of Demon Hunter.

Dernière modification par magius (13-09-2012 08:57:38)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#9 12-09-2012 17:36:16

Ale_F
Guémélite

I never played DK, so I have no clue about it!

They became really weak...

I really like deal damage two, three times in a combat phase and the Witch can do this well but...

... they haven't got usefull card other than [card]Witchlade Trump[/card] and [card]Witchblade Armor[/card].

A new character for replace [card]Naya[/card], new Light Spell to use with [card]Anazra[/card]' skill.
All this with a good strategy and no more a brainless attack-pimp and shot.

#10 13-09-2012 23:42:01

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

absalon the new rare character have no good skills for a rare character, and have bad spirit

a new synergy between characters, new armor to play with absalon

they dont have interesting characters with good skills, they new character, nadarya, have bad skills and order turn

i like the combos, the gameplay

some kind of good light spells to chain with anazra or the rest of the team, a new weapon,  an action like tsoutai ([card]the flawseeker's harmony[/card]) or a demon hunter spell ([card]onijutsu[/card])

characters with real skills, good or normal stats, not mages with 1 spirit, remake the old counters of witchblades no one it's useful, secret weapon sucks

Dernière modification par Wolvos (14-09-2012 00:11:13)

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#11 14-09-2012 02:09:20

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

They're pretty complete with the current cards they have.

Possibly a shield.  They're the best if you have the nehantic shield and the light and dark shield but since those are event items, not everyone has access to them.

The concept is great but they're so incredibly weak. 

They're probably the most versatile caste in the entire game.

A way to make DK and WB characters play together with decent synergy.  Possibly a character that brings  a "The Dragon's Awakening" into play similar to how Pilferess brings a "Butterfly Collar" into play at the start of the game.

More chaining cards.  Witchblade trump is great but they don't really have any other cards that are exclusive to them and chain.  Possibly a light spell that grants defense and spirit bonuses to all WB characters would help them stay alive more than one fight which doesn't happen all that often.  A new weapon would be nice also.

#12 14-09-2012 10:48:08

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

It's quite a powerhouse at the moment with their new additional cards. DKs were quite powerful when they were first introduced into the game during the game's early development and have once again been placed back on the rise.

DKs are bent more towards buffer deck in my opinion. But they can manifest powerful draconic spells to finish off their targets easily. The only thing they would be missing are discards or cards to fend off discarders - like any normal warrior decks.

WB are substantially weak compared to other general Noz of decks - Compendiums, Blast and DKs. They can use more spells than DKs but limited by their weak stats and turn bonuses and abilities.

I chose to build WB deck in the first place before DKs was because of their variety to use normal attack and spells. Their main priority would be to finish off opponents as fast as possible, being the primary marauder classes of the Noz. And their name suggests a cool and quick-witted caste.

More variety in cardplays for them. As in folklore, witches are feared for hexes and spells while blades are that of swords and sharp objects. So I comprehend them to be a versatile force using spells and blades to their advantage. Something like a mix Nehant and Noz deck perhaps.

I would agree on the more chaining cards. Most of the newly introduced chains for them are to chain cards into action cards. But they are witches made for spells as well so they should be good at that. It kind of contradicts the suggested caste's  name. And Probably more cards to control the battlefield in terms of card removals or cards that can hit off the benches.
And of course more blades for action.

Dernière modification par ioxygen (14-09-2012 10:56:34)

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#13 14-09-2012 15:57:12

rutse
Habitant de Guem

I'd like to see a WB card that is opposed to Crystal Dragon, instead of causing 6 magic damage and reduce atk by 2, it would do 6 physical damage and reduce spirit by 2. They also benefit from opponents with low spirit since they also cause magic attacks, while getting more protected against mages.

Dernière modification par rutse (14-09-2012 15:57:59)

#14 23-10-2012 17:04:40

Dogma-
Solarian
Lieu : Chimera

Hi, i really like this question

What do you think about dk?
Well, i use Dk for 13 months and i love it. Whith the new character i wasn't very satisfied but it's a good replacement of [card]Arkalon[/card]. The new spell (dragon crystall) led many damages in the midts of the battle working like a aoe.

What is missing in dk gameplay
I would say that it lacks a nice AoE, like [card]Supernova[/card], and best chain or the possibility of chaining by the three character's, for the rest I can fit big_smile

See yuo later. wink

Dogma: "Il Nozzista"
S-Seven su quell'altro gioco di carte(orgoglioso membro TasT)

#15 23-10-2012 18:43:11

rutse
Habitant de Guem

IMO DK's just need a updated dragon armor, a good one since they lack good armors. Also Absalon's chain ability is for armors, but he has none to use.

Pied de page des forums