Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-09-2012 15:12:18

Damncaster
Solarian

He/She can do this?

I think that things as personal as this one shouldn´t be revealed.
But can someone please tell me if he/she can do this? Doesn´t this go against the rules or something? Like that Amnezy suspension stuff, no names where revealed but this goes too far i think. It´s wrong to see a mod insulting a player, eaven if it´s the worst player in the world this is not the write atitude of a staff member, just closing the topic would be enough and plus he threatened me while i didn´t do anything wrong .__. yup i´ll take it as a threat but guess what u can´t intimidate me.

523528_486983377993324_1890385957_n.jpg

(sorry i couldn´t cover the name but it´s a mod i think it ain´t that bad for this case (?) u can ban me for this there´s np with it)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#2 10-09-2012 15:19:14

Spify
Voyageur

Re : He/She can do this?

Do you understand spanish? What does he say?

#3 10-09-2012 15:24:29

Damncaster
Solarian

Spify a écrit :

Do you understand spanish? What does he say?

Basically he reveals something personnal and "threatens" me at the end xD (i´ll take it as a threat)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#4 10-09-2012 15:30:03

recliff
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

More literally the mod explained the reasons the player in question was banned such as "cheating", "unproper behavior" (that one can't be proved) and fraud (still can't be proved); I mean the guy was saying good bye to all with no harm so was that really necessary? that's exactly what brings the respect to the mods down, Except Dimizar and Cian, they're far too awesome.

Good play.

Este comentario y/o cualquier archivo o enlace anexo son confidenciales y para uso exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Este comentario puede contener información protegida por el privilegio de cliente-abogado. Si usted ha recibido este comentario por error, haga caso omiso del presente y queda estrictamente prohibido la utilización, copia, reimpresión, redirección o reenvío del mismo.

#5 10-09-2012 15:41:33

Cossette
Solarian

Bleachman mouth was worst than that lol... "excuse me" i miss the blue cat >_< please comeback

Dernière modification par Cossette (10-09-2012 15:43:59)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#6 10-09-2012 16:01:56

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

If you have trouble with a mod or a staff member discuss with him in private.
You can also contact Sapphon as Community manager.

Everything else is useless.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums