Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-09-2012 12:29:15

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

a matter of order - question for staff member

dear staff member,

a friend and me came along an interesting question while playing the game. it occured that while i was playing zil shadow mages and he zil dagger deck the order of activation is not quite clear.

situation:
during the first 3 rounds i attached a [card]shadow tentacle[/card] to [card]saphyra the zil[/card]. in round 4 he had the initative and chose sapyhra and one of my mages...
he played [card]nehantic stone[/card] and [card]telendar's black blade[/card]. i played [card]half-light[/card] and [card]gust[/card].

now what has happened was that i chose the [card]nehantic stone[/card] to be discarded by [card]half-light[/card] in order to hit with [card]gust[/card]. my character also had [card]turn to the shadow side[/card] attached but it was not discarded by the black blade because the black blade was discarded by the tentacle.

our expectations:
telendars blade would discard my [card]turn to the shadow side[/card] as well as [card]double clay[/card] and then be discarded by tentacle.

our thinking after the fight:
scenario 1:
as i played [card]shadow tentacle[/card] in the first 3 rounds, it was attached ealier and thus activates before the blade which then got discarded before discarding anything on my chars

scenario 2:
the wording of the cards is wrong and telendars blade actually removes cards later then the end of the fight

scenario 3:
the tentacle became a card of my friend after being attached to his char and thus activated before the dagger

our questions:
please can someone of the staff ask one of the game programmers to publish a verified list of all the effects and when and how they take effect...? this will also help a lot in understanding future problems. a simple order of phases would be very appreciated and is asked for for quite some time. which of the above mentioned scenarios describes the case best, or if none of them does, which one does?

thanks in advance

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#2 10-09-2012 12:43:14

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : a matter of order - question for staff member

I wait for long time for such a exhaustive list of effect order.

As far as I know and experiment with these type of effects.
At the end of fight, all the cards attached to the character who has initiative are resolved before the cards of the opponent, no matter of the order they are activated during the fight.
So, scenario 3 is good.
All the card attached to the character who has initiative are resolved, in the order they have been played => tentacle before the blade. The only card to discard is the blade.
No more blade, no more blade effects.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums