Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-09-2012 01:34:10

Rhaziell
Ptit nouveau

According to you, what's the best deck on eredan itgc?

Hi everyone, I was just looking at the posts and wanted to create this topic to gather those ideas from those experienced players that can contribute here by posting their ideas (receips if possible) in order to help those other players (me included) so unexperienced players might get ideas to follow or to improve their current decks!
Thanks in advance!

#2 10-09-2012 02:14:55

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Re : According to you, what's the best deck on eredan itgc?

The best decks are ones you come up with yourself. They generally use event specific cards from different events, and unique cards most inexperienced players wouldn't have. They involve strategy that is unique to that deck so the opponent either doesn't know how to counter it, or doesn't run the specific counter needed. You want the deck to be very efficient at what it does, so generally keeping the card volume to 20-25 is a good idea depending on what your deck does. Depending on how fast your deck runs (via play testing) you may or may not want to run toolbox counters like [card]Dissidenz[/card] or [card]The Secret of the Crow[/card].

Legendaries usually help making a "Best" deck due to their pure awesome power, but you may run into people expecting them and preparing counters (ie [card]Anathematize[/card] to counter [card]A New Start[/card]). Think outside the box like the first person to figure out that Lightning Mages should only run 2 different spells (or 4 if running [card]Mastery[/card] and [card]Break the Second Chain[/card]), or like the first person to build Noz discard with [card]Beyond Vision[/card] and [card]Mental Siphon[/card].

Remember there are essentially 4 ways to win: Outlasting your opponent, out killing your opponent, discarding your opponent, and getting more points. Outlasting is kind of like putting discarding and out killing into one category, but the method is completely different than either (see: Temple Guardians). Focus on one main win condition, and add a secondary condition for flexibility.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following these guidelines and making a deck that is fun for you to play will always produce a "best" deck. Maybe not a 100% win ratio deck, but that ruins the fun of actually playing. In my personal opinion, net decking is terrible unless you either put your own flavor in it by adding/removing cards that suit your own play style or using that particular deck against AI. It's hard to come up with a deck not posted here because there are very obvious themed decks in this game, but there are a wide enough variety of cards now to make your own version of these decks too.

#3 10-09-2012 05:15:33

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Rhaziell a écrit :

Hi everyone, I was just looking at the posts and wanted to create this topic to gather those ideas from those experienced players that can contribute here by posting their ideas (receips if possible) in order to help those other players (me included) so unexperienced players might get ideas to follow or to improve their current decks!
Thanks in advance!

best decks are the ones I have fun with, which aren't always my strongest decks.  <3 Kotoba trackers, but they they can't hang in ELO battles.  But today it's hard to have fun with a deck that can't hang in ELO anymore....not since a long long long time.

#4 10-09-2012 08:37:29

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

Well each clan has their own unique abilities and style of play generally. But nevertheless are not stuck to their own speciality and can be modified to bring about hybrid decks and creativity. So far all the decks in each clans are good and those that have not been useful in the past have begun to rise.

And each clans have multiple castes/types of deck. Such as the current guild war:
Zils generally have the tank Pack, annoying Priests, infamous Discarders/Shadowplay and Assassins.
Pirates generally have Powder play Warriors, Mara snipers, Craftsmen mechanics and of course the shocky Lightning mages.

Both are strong in their own respectives, as I can see the guild wars score being quite close together. lol.

But still there are alot of powerful decks out there to explore.

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#5 10-09-2012 11:45:29

Cossette
Solarian

Witchblades Deck most versatile (Marauder/Warrior/Mage) still have some juice not perfect but still user friendly... can be cheap or expensive but still a good starter on 1500-1700elo

Dernière modification par Cossette (10-09-2012 11:49:44)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#6 10-09-2012 20:17:25

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

Innariel a écrit :

I like how every guild has at least 2 decks that can win over 70% of the time. People make a big deal about the legendaries, but there hasn't been one I've felt like I could never beat. Ourenos came close, but that's about it.

And that's why I love this game and can't bring myself to focus on just one faction...

And also why I have only one deck that could be tourney worthy and about 20 others in various stages.

#7 11-09-2012 11:21:56

51Fulgrim
Ptit nouveau

Cossette a écrit :

Witchblades Deck most versatile (Marauder/Warrior/Mage) still have some juice not perfect but still user friendly... can be cheap or expensive but still a good starter on 1500-1700elo

Do you have a good WB lineup? I've been playing WB for over a year now and never been so uncerain on what to use <.< Esp. since they banned eventcards this Amnezy.

#8 11-09-2012 18:19:18

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

51Fulgrim a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :

Do you have a good WB lineup? I've been playing WB for over a year now and never been so uncerain on what to use <.< Esp. since they banned eventcards this Amnezy.

i have a quite good lineup.. but without eventcards und legendarys it would suck^^

Pied de page des forums