Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 03-09-2012 03:19:35

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Re : Getting Tired of High levels running away...

MerlinCross a écrit :

I bail if there's no chance what so ever in me winning (VERY often), and then only if I'm not on an event or challenge. Most the time I hang out in PVE.

but to quit before a perfect even if you have no chance of winning.  is wrong.  still mostly High levels that run from me lol.  I don't even run from an Oreo ([card]Ourenos[/card]) deck which I only win against once 1/8 times about.  I love the challenge of fighting a losing battle...but I notice people who can't counter a counter strategy are people who probably paid lots of money to get a card like Oreo, and when you mess up their strategy (which they probably read somewhere online, because they are stupid and can't think for themselves, not saying using other strategy is wrong...), they run away instead of being a real sport and try to deny my perfect by killing one of my characters at least.

#27 06-09-2012 08:01:27

nemoutopia
Habitant de Guem

Leaving because your opponent is going to beat you is bad sportsmanship, the only exception to this is if your opponent is intentionally drawing out the game AND no trophy/event is involved. I make a point to stay in games where I'm going to lose, though I generally make my opponent earn the perfect (unless I'm feeling way generous). If you really want the match to be over that much faster, discard out and take the loss, don't be a bad sport and exit out.

#28 06-09-2012 08:58:17

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

nemoutopia a écrit :

Leaving because your opponent is going to beat you is bad sportsmanship, the only exception to this is if your opponent is intentionally drawing out the game AND no trophy/event is involved. I make a point to stay in games where I'm going to lose, though I generally make my opponent earn the perfect (unless I'm feeling way generous). If you really want the match to be over that much faster, discard out and take the loss, don't be a bad sport and exit out.

where is the difference in between discarding your deck to lose and simply click 'x' and leave after round 2 is over?

the difference is: you are faster in the next game... !

i m getting somehow sick with all this whinning about leavers and stuff... there is only one moment when a leaver is a real d***. that is if you were able to beat 2 of his chars and he quits on you while you are going for the perfect win... only then it is bad to leave

i understand and hold nothing against leavers when:
- i one-shot a char in first turn
- the fights takes ages or gets stuck in a noone-can-kill-the-other-situation
- they decide to leave after seeing the setup i m using
- they plainly see that i got the upper hand

of course i appreciate the ppl that are willing to stay throughout the fight for the whole time but i m not doing that all the time myself...

for example... why shall i put myself in a fight with my shadow mages against dragon knights ? ye they can win... but its hard and frustrating and blah... i dont want to... and the other person with the dk deck sees me leaving after seeing the setup so he will join the next fight... overall its a process of a few seconds on both sides if there werent so many ppl out there immediatly getting wet eyes when they cant fight their favorits prey decks.... please cut down the tears a bit...

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#29 06-09-2012 11:56:13

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Calandra a écrit :
nemoutopia a écrit :

where is the difference in between discarding your deck to lose and simply click 'x' and leave after round 2 is over?

the difference is: you are faster in the next game... !

i m getting somehow sick with all this whinning about leavers and stuff... there is only one moment when a leaver is a real d***. that is if you were able to beat 2 of his chars and he quits on you while you are going for the perfect win... only then it is bad to leave

i understand and hold nothing against leavers when:
- i one-shot a char in first turn
- the fights takes ages or gets stuck in a noone-can-kill-the-other-situation
- they decide to leave after seeing the setup i m using
- they plainly see that i got the upper hand

of course i appreciate the ppl that are willing to stay throughout the fight for the whole time but i m not doing that all the time myself...

for example... why shall i put myself in a fight with my shadow mages against dragon knights ? ye they can win... but its hard and frustrating and blah... i dont want to... and the other person with the dk deck sees me leaving after seeing the setup so he will join the next fight... overall its a process of a few seconds on both sides if there werent so many ppl out there immediatly getting wet eyes when they cant fight their favorits prey decks.... please cut down the tears a bit...

I've been having opponents  leave before I get a perfect on them or after I one shot his/her character before round 3 after he/she tries to one shot mine, I even had one guy send me a message and laugh that I didn't get a perfect on him. I really don't care if they leave first round.  I just get tired of them leaving because they find out their tiny brains can't strategies if they lose one char.   Same shit happens to me sometimes....but I stay in for the fight, try to kill one of their chars for no perfect, but if they get one on me I just rethink my deck a bit.  I only get upset when they one shot my char then I one shot theirs, and they leave, or they try to one shot mine but it backfires on them and they die.  It waste a good 3 minutes of my life, and just from the people quitting on me on 10 of my history pages, i had 28 people quitting on me that's a shit load of wasted time for no gain.

But I have been making a list of folks who quit before perfects on me, and sharing with friends, that way we'll just leave them before a match starts or maybe pay them the same respect they showed us.  will not post names on forums as that's against rules.

#30 09-09-2012 09:12:49

iQuit
Guémélite

lol i leave like most of the time when i see the retardedly boring ihas deck

#31 09-09-2012 09:30:06

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

Ihas? There are still people who use this pile of lose?

#32 09-09-2012 09:41:37

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Myself each time my daily quest is to make +40 Attack.
If I don't have a leaver, in one match everything is done and I can do other thing.
But of course, you always find leavers....

Collectionneur de cartes

#33 09-09-2012 09:48:17

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

Yeah, guess they're everywhere.

#34 09-09-2012 18:31:10

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

SamsonXL a écrit :

Yeah, guess they're everywhere.

Think they should be taken out back and fed to the dogs...while alive.

#35 09-09-2012 18:42:45

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

You clearly have no heart! Poor doggies. -.-

#36 09-09-2012 18:52:34

TripaUmida
Banni(e)

People quit when see their 3rd character dying but couldn't kill any one of yours.

People see they will lose (prestigied their germination) and stops playing until the time expires.

In my opinion, even if the opponent quits after turn 2 or time expires, it should be a perfect if all your characters are alive

Dernière modification par TripaUmida (09-09-2012 18:53:09)

#37 09-09-2012 21:21:09

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

They're bunch of cowards holding their pride as high level...

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#38 10-09-2012 00:13:41

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

SamsonXL a écrit :

You clearly have no heart! Poor doggies. -.-

hehe, yeah I should make people who run away, into long pork ribs mmmMMmmm good.  >.>

Pied de page des forums