Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-09-2012 02:24:59

xydraga
Campeur

Where are they???

Feerik, Feerik, Feerik,....Feerik.
There are times when you make me happy: new DK and Legion.
And there are times when you make me want to destroy an entire continent with a planet. mad

So the Zil got a new shadow guemelite. Where is the new Pack member?! There weren't even any pack related cards in the update. COME ON GUYS!!!

The last Nehantist update was cool but can we get a new demon for the next one? Im sure Im not the only one waiting for this.

Please please give the Legion an actual caste, or at least some more Archon related cards.(but preferably a new caste)

The Kotoba...I think Demon hunters are dead(havent seen any decks in a long time)
Xianren and Master Ma did justice to their respective groups, So who are we gonna get next? Crow or Tracker, or both? Please be tracker.

I don't play a Sap deck but I have thought about giving Elfine or Homs a try, so either of those would b cool. or maybe a new eltarite? Melissandre and Moarg combined?

To be honest the Pirates have never appealed to me but if anyone is waiting for somethin new for them, feel free to say so.

Im creating an Immortal deck as i type this but Im not even sure what they need. Maybe a new TG member? maybe bring Eclipse back into the light smile

And probably the most important of all (except Pack and legion) Whats going on with the Mercenaries?!?! I still like to play my Avalonians from time to time so I'd like to see sumthin happen for them. And the ice elves? Ha! they've thawed out. It time they got nice and chilly again. (good card name "nice and chilly")

And finally...its obvious that the stranger event is a prelude to the next big thing for the Eredan universe, so lets get it started already.

"Excuse my drunken ranting, I've had too much apple juice. Strong stuff it is"

#2 08-09-2012 03:08:46

iQuit
Guémélite

Re : Where are they???

come back at the end of the year to see all the new updates for all guilds

Dernière modification par iQuit (08-09-2012 03:08:56)

#3 08-09-2012 10:40:04

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

it seems you are a bit too eager with the things you want... maybe you need to get used to the fact that not ALL the guilds/castes/races are published all the time... this may result in long waiting times for your favs to show up again BUT it has always been like this and there once was a time when feerik published new cards every week... that pace was incredible...

the stranger does not imply anything to me... he is rather another addition to the long row of uncombinable chars like valentyne, olympic champion or that strange mage with his yugioh pyramid

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#4 08-09-2012 15:27:15

xydraga
Campeur

You guys are completely right, and I really don't expect any of the things I've been hoping for, not for a long while anyways. But I feel as if certain decks are falling into the void, like my Avalonians. T-T

And when it comes to the stranger, I just really want there to be more to it than there what we think.

#5 08-09-2012 16:43:37

TheRainMan
Guémélite

Where is the new Pack member?! There weren't even any pack related cards in the update. COME ON GUYS!!!

Wtf..you crazy? Brutus is already very strong, maybe a bit too strong. The pack always got buffed in like 5 of 7 of the last zil updates, there was a time they were banned in amnezy, but right now they are pretty balanced, my opinion

The last Nehantist update was cool but can we get a new demon for the next one? Im sure Im not the only one waiting for this.

Nehant Demons got destroeyed, completely. but hey, feerik released a new, 5 times reviving incredibly annoying shitty cast for them, yay.

+1 für runic caste (or another class)

Sap Mages need a major Buff right now. Elfines/Homchai are atm op with the legendary char

And yeah, mercenaries are very useless right now.

Dernière modification par TheRainMan (08-09-2012 16:44:18)

#6 08-09-2012 19:09:21

spycee
Gardien

TheRainMan said what i thought ^^

#7 09-09-2012 12:18:36

xydraga
Campeur

Wtf..you crazy? Brutus is already very strong, maybe a bit too strong. The pack always got buffed in like 5 of 7 of the last zil updates, there was a time they were banned in amnezy, but right now they are pretty balanced, my opinion

And your opinion is noted sir. A new pack member would probably be a marauder, since Brutus is indeed very strong, Fenrath is in every pack deck(that i've ever seen) and Wild's lunation ability is great.

a new class for the runics would be cool too, or a new craftsman, ooh or a new race: demi-god!

#8 09-09-2012 13:27:50

TheRainMan
Guémélite

xydraga a écrit :

And your opinion is noted sir. A new pack member would probably be a marauder, since Brutus is indeed very strong, Fenrath is in every pack deck(that i've ever seen) and Wild's lunation ability is great.

a new class for the runics would be cool too, or a new craftsman, ooh or a new race: demi-god!

It would be an idea, to make an competitive marauder version of the pack, thats true. (but i guess this would need 2 more characters) but buffing the currently pack would be bullshit

#9 09-09-2012 14:06:41

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Okay, i see the point here.

The Pack IS strong, but he want a top ELO.

Man, feerik know the decks that are weak and the ones who are strong, a example is the last update, 2 weak decks become good( Mecanic and Shadow guem) Pack is just like War Trackers, they don't need a update ONLY for them, maybe a card and it's enought... Why do you think that feerik created master ma? The kotoba imperial was the most weak deck(with a legendarie with), so the boost it up...

And mercenaries? No. They don't have a day to come, they don't even are considered a guild, they come when they want... I notice that feerik will not do updates for mercenaries, but it will make some little updates... Events( Olimpcs was an example) and Adventure mode(the king himmimir)...

Please, i can see that you got pack and mercenaries, but think about the other decks too... Look at crow, they'r trash, DH, Nomads, feerik will update them, but they will take the weakest deck first.

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#10 09-09-2012 14:34:17

iQuit
Guémélite

Many decks are outdated because of the change of meta game thanks to the updates of other decks . I mean when i see a new update , i think " holy mother of lord galmara , i can feel the powerrrrrrrrrrrrr " .

So its about how frequently a  deck gets updated . The game just keeps changing , the new ones over shadow the old ones . It's good to keep the game fresh and enjoyable but it's just not right some how .

Like almost every update , the guild/caste which is updated recently starts to dominate elo , then it steps down and leaves the top place for the new one 2 weeks later .

I think when Feerik is done with buffing the weak guild/caste/deck , they should gives only 1-3 cards for every caste/deck belongs to the guilds that get updated . ( like Noz , DK gets 1-3 cards for them , same for WB , Noz blast , compendium  instead of focusing on a single caste/deck )

Dernière modification par iQuit (09-09-2012 14:37:09)

#11 09-09-2012 16:08:46

xydraga
Campeur

iQuit wrote:

I think when Feerik is done with buffing the weak guild/caste/deck , they should gives only 1-3 cards for every caste/deck belongs to the guilds that get updated . ( like Noz , DK gets 1-3 cards for them , same for WB , Noz blast , compendium  instead of focusing on a single caste/deck )

I like that, a little bit of everything for everybody.

Pied de page des forums