Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-08-2012 23:02:23

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

graphical reduction option?

i ve got a new notebook which is tiny up to a point that i cant even see the number of cards in deck and graveyard... also as this notebook is not equipped with a super high end graphic device it seems to be rather slow when showing effects...

maybe an addition ingame option could just make us skip these as well (as well as stoping sound an music i mean)

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#2 25-08-2012 23:19:54

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : graphical reduction option?

I know how you feel, i used to got a Small Screen... What can you do, is try to use the Fullscreen mode, there's no way to make things smaller...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#3 26-08-2012 14:23:56

Calandra
Gardien

to make it smaller would be just one thing... the other was to make an option like the 4 buttons in game with which one could also deactivate the physical attack graphic or other graphics that show up when you increase your stats or thelike...

another great feature was if we could have a direct influence on the time it takes a card to show in big size... for example with this tiny notebook this big card takes half the screen away and i cant confirm my choice because the button is covered... if i could now determine that the mousetrigger should point at a card for 5 sec instead of just 1 then this would help me a lot...

this may not just be good for tiny computer users like me but also for ppl who have a rather bad internet connection and these additonal effects and 'bigger card image' may lead to a loss of valuable time and/or system resources

i think the less shiny a game is the easier it should be playable by not-high-end-computers, what do you think?

#4 26-08-2012 17:50:48

Nessaj
Guémélite

Maybe also deactivate the foil shining thing

Evil is just a point of view >)

#5 26-08-2012 17:59:50

Calandra
Gardien

there is something already going on about foiled cards... and to be honest you dont see the all shiny decks that much anymore... but what do you think about the rest in order to increase performance shut down graphics?!

#6 26-08-2012 18:33:53

Nessaj
Guémélite

Yeah, I agree with those options to turn down animations, would be good specially for ppl who plays on notebooks or with some onboard videoboards.

But my gameplay is a lot better now with the new browser playing in full screen. Internet Explorer 9 is real cool.

Evil is just a point of view >)

#7 06-09-2012 08:30:40

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

There is a need of options to improve performance for low-end users. Like enabling low quality images for faster loading. And also disabling animations is a good add. This is because the high requirements of the flash which just is pushy. Like my WinXP lappy, to overheat pretty fast from just playing 1 battle and everything starts to get all laggy.

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

Pied de page des forums