Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-08-2012 11:25:38

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

August 24th 2012 : Cheating in the Tournaments

news_tournoi_amnezy.jpg

Dear Eredan iTCG players,

We know that in tournaments, several players behave in a manner that some consider as cheating. We are here referring to players or group of players who play together as a team in order to make one of theirs progress to the detriment of others, and who sometimes avoid playing against other players who would then progress or slow down their own progression.

We have already stated that the Eredan iTCG tournaments must be played alone, and we want everyone to be aware that this kind of behavior isn't accepted. The players who take part in tournaments must aim at obtaining the best score for themselves without trying to facilitate the progression of other players, even their friends'. Any other behavior isn't tolerated and can be penalized.

For all these reasons, we went through all the results of the Amnezy tournaments since July 29th and have decide to penalize the accounts that appear to be more than dubious. What's more, we have also analyzed older tournaments and penalized some accounts in extreme cases.

Players concerned will be informed individually, and we will not accept any personnel and public designation. We know the issue is important for some therefore we ask you for restraint. And, we believe that, given the circumstances, the Amnezy tournament prizes of the 4 last week should be reexamined. Players whose ranking and rewards have been lessened because of the behavior of a few others will receive a message and be credited additional rewards.

Now, Eredan iTCG being a community game, we do understand some want to play as a team in order to get collective results which they could not obtain individually. And we want to promote a team game.
The clan module when it will be launched, will give rise to options for players to play together, obtain collective results and challenge other clans.

Enjoy the game!

#2 24-08-2012 11:32:21

TheRainMan
Guémélite

Re : August 24th 2012 : Cheating in the Tournaments

I still didnt really understand...did they get any other punishment except taking the trophies, cards, cx + feez from the cheaters?

And thumbs up, finally Feerik did something

#3 24-08-2012 11:36:05

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

More details coming monday.

#4 24-08-2012 12:30:57

Izayoi
Nehantiste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Thanks Feerik.

Dernière modification par Izayoi (24-08-2012 12:31:12)

#5 24-08-2012 13:58:44

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Justice, finally! Finally! big_smile

A special thanks to yannsolo2001, he did a great job gaining the ELO without any kind of cheating, and he was the one that started this campign... It was a fight from the start of this polemic to make ELO fair, finally we got justice, thanks everyone, and the bad, will be punished.

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#6 24-08-2012 14:14:11

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

As I said on the french boards, if it's true that Yannsolo's campain helped to release it sooner, that was still something we were working on for some times.

#7 24-08-2012 15:48:57

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

I gave up on ELO a long time ago as I knew it had been gamed from the start.  It is nice they finally did something, but there will always be people who want to cheat and not earn so I expect a new scam soon.

#8 24-08-2012 18:57:09

Damncaster
Solarian

.___.

1st - Allow any deck.

2nd - We play against who we wanna play, what´s the quit button for? and actually u didn´t think smart when u thaugh bout cuting the score because one can mark their opponents and there comes the time where that opponent can´t gain elo at all and that really helps with top players .___.

3rd - Revising decks? U made the cards for one purpose TO PLAY THEM if we use it in a way that other players can´t hold them it´s not our fault u where the ones who made the cards .__.

4th - Clan Module this Clan Module that .___. that Module was suppose to exist since the begining of the Forum, let´s be honest we have a clan option at the forum for a really long time .__.

5th - Clan tournaments xD...  .___. so what? the same as in elo would happen, stupid restrictions forcing players to copy everyone arround and only who as the money to build a top decent deck would win them and get´s worst because these tournaments would be like hunting in groups .___. and the losers would always say the same... they cheated... those decks are to OP... NERF THAT CARD!!!

6th - I think this is the most important thing here, the game as rules and i don´t wanna cover cheaters but... were does in the game rules says that at elo players can´t help their friends to reach the top? And why now ONLY now ***bip*** thinking on penalties for those players? U can´t let them win and one year later say they cheated, u say u revised every elo? k nice job so now what? U don´t wanna ban a player who payed to play this game and didn´t went against the rules SERIOUSLY u don´t whant that.

This is only my opinion bout this, "no pain no game" i´m not a great elo player but when i play it i end up top 20 and i´m not sayin that cheaters ain´t wrong but...

S*** Happens

Dernière modification par Damncaster (24-08-2012 18:58:03)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#9 24-08-2012 19:22:21

recliff
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

I mean no offense or disrespect but I can totally imagine the people who were crying and wiping their tears at the staff because they couldn't win the ELO by their own means; in the terms and condition of service we agreeded it doesn't state a single mere thing about who we play ELO and for what purpose so for those who cried their lungs out: and a few more things:

1) Made the law, made the flaw

2) Rearrange the system because it's old and flawed by itself

3) Crying only slows things

Good game smile

Este comentario y/o cualquier archivo o enlace anexo son confidenciales y para uso exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Este comentario puede contener información protegida por el privilegio de cliente-abogado. Si usted ha recibido este comentario por error, haga caso omiso del presente y queda estrictamente prohibido la utilización, copia, reimpresión, redirección o reenvío del mismo.

#10 24-08-2012 20:14:22

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

The one who started, i mean, made it sooner, was Yansolo, he won the ELO that day, and complained about that, he is not complaining about he dont won the ELO, so there's any "Crying about i can't won the ELO"...

Feerik know what they will do, i don't want to start with this discussion again. This about cheating on ELO will never end, it will not, but feerik is making the possible to it end, and you must agreed with something, cheating, or whatever you guys call is not Ethical. The system should change, YES, there's a lot of mistakes... As the quote say: "better late than never". I don't want to discuss, i just posting my opnion. If someone is good, this someone don't need any help, period.

And i hope some justice, becuz this always goes to nothing.

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#11 03-09-2012 02:58:58

Ikuyal
Campeur

Sapphon a écrit :

More details coming monday.

May I ask was there anymore details last Monday?
Because I can't find it. thx

#12 03-09-2012 08:59:10

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Collectionneur de cartes

#13 03-09-2012 13:40:09

Ikuyal
Campeur

Zurga a écrit :

I thought the detail mean something about the clan module.
It is my bad. tongue
However, thx Zurga.

Pied de page des forums