Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 01-09-2012 23:14:12

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Craftsmen and Different guilds

I saw someone put a Noz sword to a pirate character. Given that I don't use them, can a craftsmen put a different guild item to a character so long as it's a craftsmen item?

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#2 02-09-2012 00:01:50

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Re : Craftsmen and Different guilds

Is the player activated [card]Producer...[/card] and [card]...the consumer[/card] combo?..

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#3 02-09-2012 00:12:34

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

MerlinCross a écrit :

I saw someone put a Noz sword to a pirate character. Given that I don't use them, can a craftsmen put a different guild item to a character so long as it's a craftsmen item?

It could have been a Golem also Since Pirates have atleast 3 Golems that I know of, as they are not restricted in the use of any items in game. I use a [card]Chimera[/card]with my golems sometimes, depending on the setup I am using.

#4 02-09-2012 02:47:37

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Teremune a écrit :

It could have been a Golem also Since Pirates have atleast 3 Golems that I know of, as they are not restricted in the use of any items in game. I use a [card]Chimera[/card]with my golems sometimes, depending on the setup I am using.

It was a Golem that got the Noz sword. I didn't know that about golems, as the game itself doesn't teach you a lot. Just the basics.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#5 02-09-2012 08:29:13

sMuuth
Guémélite

MerlinCross a écrit :
Teremune a écrit :

It was a Golem that got the Noz sword. I didn't know that about golems, as the game itself doesn't teach you a lot. Just the basics.

If you read it carefully it is already told on the tutorial
(CMIIW,I read about this in a thread but forgot whic one)
Read it here and learn about Golem and guemelites special abilities
http://wiki.eredan.com/index.php?title=The_Rules
maybe can help

Pied de page des forums