Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-08-2012 15:15:24

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Necromancian card

fancardzamblia.png

Would be nice, seeing as how the last necromancian was a fail, and would be nice to be able to have 2 necromancians and 2 undead warriors out at the same time

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#2 28-08-2012 15:30:45

Nessaj
Guémélite

Re : Necromancian card

I dont think it was a fail, tere are prety awesome necro decks out there playing with 2 necromancers. I got 1816 ELO with it (hope demons get updated urgently)

But I agree with your idea, a mage warrior can be quite nice, 'cause you can play Obituary or Caress of Death, the last one wouldnt lock his physical attack because he is also a warrior big_smile

Evil is just a point of view >)

#3 28-08-2012 20:45:47

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Nessaj a écrit :

I dont think it was a fail, tere are prety awesome necro decks out there playing with 2 necromancers. I got 1816 ELO with it (hope demons get updated urgently)

But I agree with your idea, a mage warrior can be quite nice, 'cause you can play Obituary or Caress of Death, the last one wouldnt lock his physical attack because he is also a warrior big_smile

Never seen obituary card..I just meant compared to Zejabel, Almaria isn't that great

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#4 28-08-2012 21:45:59

Nessaj
Guémélite

Yea, she is somewhat weaker than Zejabel, but for the good she was not made to replace Zejabel, but to play with him.

Evil is just a point of view >)

Pied de page des forums