Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 20-08-2012 23:07:06

obscureorchestra
Ptit nouveau

level up problem

how come i´ve raised from level 11 to level 13 on the same day, without playing?.
now i cant fight in lower level rooms, is it a bug?
thanks in advance.

#2 20-08-2012 23:40:44

obscureorchestra
Ptit nouveau

Re : level up problem

I think this is really unfair, since my decks are still too weak to face high level and stronger decks

#3 20-08-2012 23:58:26

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

obscureorchestra a écrit :

I think this is really unfair, since my decks are still too weak to face high level and stronger decks

yeah I noticed players leveling quite fast due to new trophies, adventure mode, and probably other various reasons, i remember it took me forever to get from level 16 to 17 but when I came back about half that time to get to 19 and i'm almost level 20 now lol.  but i have a friend who started think little before i came back to play and he jumped to 17 like one month if that.  but if i were you, if you're free to play, spend a lot of time leveling your characters in the training room, and doing adventure mode, and events...and hope you get decent cards.  Or keep playing in level room and get enough crystals to buy decent cards.  or stop being free to play and buy feez.  up to you tho.  but try and have fun.

Good luck.

#4 21-08-2012 00:20:33

obscureorchestra
Ptit nouveau

Teremune a écrit :

yeah I noticed players leveling quite fast due to new trophies, adventure mode, and probably other various reasons, i remember it took me forever to get from level 16 to 17 but when I came back about half that time to get to 19 and i'm almost level 20 now lol.  but i have a friend who started think little before i came back to play and he jumped to 17 like one month if that.  but if i were you, if you're free to play, spend a lot of time leveling your characters in the training room, and doing adventure mode, and events...and hope you get decent cards.  Or keep playing in level room and get enough crystals to buy decent cards.  or stop being free to play and buy feez.  up to you tho.  but try and have fun.

Good luck.

Thanks for your help, the thing is that when i say i´ve jumped from level 11 to 13 on the same day without playing i mean it, nowadays, i guess i´ll try to keep playing and try to get stronger, and have fun in the journey.

#5 21-08-2012 01:04:02

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Teremune a écrit :

Good luck.

Thanks for your help, the thing is that when i say i´ve jumped from level 11 to 13 on the same day without playing i mean it, nowadays, i guess i´ll try to keep playing and try to get stronger, and have fun in the journey.

well some of the trophy bonuses give a lot of xp bonus, is only thing i can think of, or you got hacked?

#6 21-08-2012 01:27:20

obscureorchestra
Ptit nouveau

Teremune a écrit :
Teremune a écrit :

Good luck.

well some of the trophy bonuses give a lot of xp bonus, is only thing i can think of, or you got hacked?

No idea, maybe, anyway im still level 13. sad

#7 24-08-2012 15:56:26

gamerman1369
Voyageur

No the reason you jumped is the trophy for the amount of trophy's earned, trophy.
...lol it gives 3000xp and 2000cx the last event we had every time you won the fire water, or earth cards you won a trophy....in hence if you did it over and over and over wa-la you won a big fat trophy and jumped 2 levels.

Pied de page des forums