Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-08-2012 09:00:03

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

How do you know when you have too many decks?

So when I started this game I decided I was only gonna play select guilds. Nehants and Zil along with a couple merc decks. The point of this was so I didn't feel the need to buy boosters for EVERY release. I built a couple decks and enjoyed it. Then I got a bit bored, I had built the best decks I could for said guilds ( Corruption, Dagger master, Shadow mages, tempus) and although I hadn't built all the possible decks, I decided to pick up a new guild, Kotoba, I always enjoyed the trackers and and Demon Hunters just SOUNDS cool! Unfortunatly shortly after that the Runic Legion was released! Well I have always been a greek mythology buff so I had to try this new guild out!
    Well, this of course didn't stop me from upgrading and expanding on my other guilds decks. But I told myself FOUR guilds + Mercs is ENOUGH. I wont expand anymore. I guess the problem is I'm starting to wonder if I got TOO many decks. Here is a list of all the COMPLETED (by completed I mean atleast playable if not completely optimized) decks I have.

Kotoba:
Demon Hunters
War Guam trackers
Human Trackers

Mercs:
Avalonian
Enter the Dragon (Giant Shulong deck)
Ice elves
Time Lords (tempus)
Wandering warriors (Deirf Geis & mage warrior twins)

Nehantic:
Corruption
Ecstasy Demons
ZOMBIES!

Zil:
Shadow Mages
Dagger Masters
The Pack

Runics:
Minotaurs!
Runic Warriors (humans)
Runepriest

Now like I said these are just my COMPLETED decks.Now maybe it's me but that seems like a LOT of decks! I'm still fighting not making NEW DECKS for my guilds ( Zil priest, Kotoba warriors) and not expanding to other guilds, I Pulled an [card]Ourenos[/card] when he came out and was tempted to start using Sap hearts, I dont even LIKE SAP HEARTS! Or courtesans have been peaking my interest as well. Anyway, am I being ridiculous or is this too many decks? Should I just stick to these guilds or am I restricting myself to much? how many decks do you guys have, and when do you decide to sell them?

Please discuss, and sorry if this was a bit of a longwinded post.

#2 09-08-2012 10:09:29

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Re : How do you know when you have too many decks?

I have 2 decks. A merc one and a Compendium one.

#3 09-08-2012 10:14:36

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

PVP decks:
zil dagger (legendary version, and fun version)
the pack
eclipse
shadow mage (not optimised.)

PVE deck:
Eclipse
discard (really this one only stands a chance in PVE...)
and corruption (no vital siphon so only for PVE...)

Dernière modification par skadooosh (09-08-2012 10:15:35)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#4 09-08-2012 11:29:26

Cossette
Solarian

MYDECKSver021.jpg

One deck is not enough, I cant play with them every time...
call it obsession but once you see the progress you made, you cant stop updating it or don't even wanna sell it...
I even have my first deck stored and got a gazillion of failed attempts but it make me happy playing it from time to time...

Dernière modification par Cossette (09-08-2012 13:33:54)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#5 09-08-2012 13:06:33

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#6 12-08-2012 23:14:01

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

and here my goal was to have three decks of each guild but maybe that will be too much

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#7 13-08-2012 02:49:05

Lulosaurio
Habitant de Guem

I have a lot of decks too, but i'm currently collecting the legendary characters set, missing receptacle, zil and iro sad!

#8 13-08-2012 05:14:25

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Lulosaurio a écrit :

I have a lot of decks too, but i'm currently collecting the legendary characters set, missing receptacle, zil and iro sad!

I hear ya, I'm thinking of starting either a Cortesan or Kotoba warriors deck so I'm thinking of Buying an Iro myself. I just feel like I'm getting into a bad habit getting excited about building a deck, playing it a bunch for about a week and then moving to another. Anyway, what do you think? New cortesans or Kotoba warriors with legendary Iro?

Dernière modification par hotfoot (13-08-2012 05:16:04)

#9 13-08-2012 05:25:21

Lulosaurio
Habitant de Guem

If you want to go competitive, courtesans, but they are currently very expensive so idk, I sold mine and expect to rebuy in a few weeks once prices go down.

#10 13-08-2012 05:45:11

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Lulosaurio a écrit :

If you want to go competitive, courtesans, but they are currently very expensive so idk, I sold mine and expect to rebuy in a few weeks once prices go down.

unknown or mage courtesans?

Oh, also been thinking of zil priests, where do they stand?

Dernière modification par hotfoot (13-08-2012 05:57:49)

#11 13-08-2012 10:28:08

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

hotfoot a écrit :
Lulosaurio a écrit :

unknown or mage courtesans?

Oh, also been thinking of zil priests, where do they stand?

i fought uknown courtesan at 1825,,i think uknown courtesan got pretty strong,,,but of course the op ourenos destroys everything,,the top ten are ourenos and one or two killicrew
zil priest can't reach 1800 i think
oh i forgot,,one iro managed to get in top ten too last week

Dernière modification par free_seller (13-08-2012 10:30:53)

#12 19-09-2012 20:18:53

Mumzel
Campeur

Can you see those ranks somewhere??? And I was thinking about building a killacrew deck but the admiral is pretty expensive....

Dernière modification par Mumzel (19-09-2012 20:19:58)

"It's good to learn from your failures, but I prefer to learn form the failures of others." ~Jace Beleren

#13 20-09-2012 04:52:35

cataztrophe
Voyageur
Lieu : earth
Site Web

Cossette a écrit :

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 … ver021.jpg

One deck is not enough, I cant play with them every time...
call it obsession but once you see the progress you made, you cant stop updating it or don't even wanna sell it...
I even have my first deck stored and got a gazillion of failed attempts but it make me happy playing it from time to time...

27039679.jpg
what a deck!!!

not get the best signature yet...

Pied de page des forums