Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-07-2012 09:59:02

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

really???people man up!!!

i'm doing the speed trial quest,but everytime i one shooted one of their charachter,they quit the game
seriously people,,,,man up please!!!i know you guys are not quiter!!

#2 28-07-2012 11:11:35

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

Re : really???people man up!!!

erm stop 1 hitting? get friends? write your opposing for rematch?
the trail is about winning till turn 4, not bout killing or scaring.
if you need to scare them do it turn 3, starting with turn 3 the duel counts.

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#3 28-07-2012 15:58:15

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Aigle1705 a écrit :

erm stop 1 hitting? get friends? write your opposing for rematch?
the trail is about winning till turn 4, not bout killing or scaring.

erm what? Unless he's doing some mass aoe kill strategy, he's going to need to one-shot before turn 3 not to "scare" em but to get trophy point >_<

#4 28-07-2012 21:03:49

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

free_seller a écrit :

i'm doing the speed trial quest,but everytime i one shooted one of their charachter,they quit the game

I had same issue so I just paid feez for it, getting sick of having to pay fee's because people are F***ing P***IES.  I mean I didn't run away from people who one shotted me.  but then I one shot them back next turn and they quit.  Yeah it's B.S.  they should make it so you can't quit once the fighting started up to turn 3.

#5 29-07-2012 05:51:29

sMuuth
Guémélite

ya.it's annoying
I make a suggestion
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 11#p630911

give me a comment

#6 30-07-2012 07:17:45

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

Aigle1705 a écrit :

not for this quest i have not got any points that way even on turn 4

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#7 30-07-2012 07:33:04

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

free_seller a écrit :

Don't forget that some people are doing the trophy where all their characters need to be alive at the end of turn 6. That event is so long to do that leaving if they do this trophy seems normal to save some time.

#8 30-07-2012 08:05:09

magius
Solarian

JarodG64 a écrit :
free_seller a écrit :

Don't forget that some people are doing the trophy where all their characters need to be alive at the end of turn 6. That event is so long to do that leaving if they do this trophy seems normal to save some time.

I agree. Events are pretty long considering you need at least 15-20 games to finish off one of the trophies.

So again, conscious decision to let this event go simply because it is catered for full-time gamers sad.

Weekly trophy here I come!

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#9 30-07-2012 16:04:15

UIA
Habitant de Guem

magius a écrit :

I agree. Events are pretty long considering you need at least 15-20 games to finish off one of the trophies.

So again, conscious decision to let this event go simply because it is catered for full-time gamers sad.

Weekly trophy here I come!

Yeah it really boils down to whether or not you think the grind is worth it for [card]olympus champion[/card]. For me personally its not, just another flavor of the month merc that will collect dust.  However the [card]gold medal[/card] can be obtained pretty easily and through pve only if you want.  Considering all the good char that can chain jewel I'd say not a bad deal big_smile

#10 30-07-2012 18:04:53

Damncaster
Solarian

It´s all about sacrifice xD. I´m about to finish this without spending a feez and as someone already said yes this is about full time players, if you want to finish someting like these events you need a hell of a time and that i can provide xD

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

Pied de page des forums