Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-07-2012 08:29:23

iQuit
Guémélite

The Amazing Butterfly Collar ?

Characters:
[card]Silikat[/card]
[card]Pileress[/card]
[card]Keep-the-totems[/card] : Sure , he is not as strong as [card]Rargnor[/card] or [card]Red-Mark[/card] but his ability is amazing , allow you to play [card]Butterfly collar[/card] from the discard pile , it still cannot be actived immediately but it is still better than taking 1 card slot to play it .

Non-character cards
3 [card]Hit for hit[/card]
3 [card]Brambles prick[/card] 
2 [card]Butterfly Collar[/card]
2 [card]Distracted[/card]
2 [card]Quickdraw[/card] 2 are enough , the card is not really amazing like it used to be
2 [card]Feign death[/card]
1 [card]Squasher[/card] to fix [card]Keep-the-totem[/card]'s poor attack point
1 [card]Elfine bow[/card]
1 [card]Piercing arrows[/card]
For other cards you can choose anycard you want , I use many trophy cards like : [card]Revival[/card] , [card]Dissidence[/card] , [card]Artrezil's heritage [/card] , [card]Assault on Bramarmir [/card] .......

With my beast and hom'chai ability , you have 3 more slots to put the cards you want to your deck ( yay ) . Multi-race deck doesn't rely very much on the guild cards ( After the nerf to [card]Brothers in Arm[/card] and [card]Living Nature[/card] ) so you just need to put some main cards like [card]Quickdraw[/card] then fill the deck up with your trophy and counter cards ( like Obesity for example ) . The strategy is simple , you attach a [card]butterfly collar[/card] on 1 of your characters , throw 2 items to the discard pile then recycle them with [card]Brambles prick[/card] , later you discard the last item to your discard pile and recycle it . Then you use your cards depend on the situation to counter opp's strategy while buffing your character .

iQuit a écrit :

Update :

remove [card]Power of our ansestors[/card] , replace with [card]Piercing arrows[/card] , it is a very good card even when you are not using it with [card]Silikat[/card]

[card]Squasher[/card] is really amazing , it turns Keep-the-totems from an old man to a badass killing machine , i use [card]Offensive[/card] to maximize [card]Squasher[/card] 's bonus attack .

I still lack of some cards to complete the deck , it is very fun to play but depends on your luck for a little .

Gameplay clip with badass music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R64yXHEF … e=youtu.be

Please tell me what do you think about the deck so i can improve it

Dernière modification par iQuit (06-07-2012 14:20:25)

#2 06-07-2012 14:04:22

iQuit
Guémélite

Re : The Amazing Butterfly Collar ?

Update :

remove [card]Power of our ansestors[/card] , replace with [card]Piercing arrows[/card] , it is a very good card even when you are not using it with [card]Silikat[/card]

[card]Squasher[/card] is really amazing , it turns Keep-the-totems from an old man to a badass killing machine , i use [card]Offensive[/card] to maximize [card]Squasher[/card] 's bonus attack .

I still lack of some cards to complete the deck , it is very fun to play but depends on your luck for a little .

Gameplay clip with badass music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R64yXHEF … e=youtu.be
vs Runic warrior and Demon hunters

Please tell me what do you think about the deck so i can improve it

Dernière modification par iQuit (06-07-2012 14:06:53)

#3 22-07-2012 18:52:35

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

Re : The Amazing Butterfly Collar ?

I play the deck at moment to.

My tip is kick [card]Hit for hit[/card] its not as strong as [card]Feign death[/card].
[card]Feign death[/card] heals you for 2 up to 5 damage and this for 2 fights.
[card]Hit for hit[/card] only reduces incoming damage from Physical damage by 2.
So put better 3 [card]Feign death[/card] in this deck.

A other good card for chain is...

Kn9eIbY4.png

Because Silikat and Pileress have chain for armor.

And I would add

JorEhfCZ.png

It has a awesome synergies with [card]Brambles prick[/card].
And you will always have one more item in the graveyard for [card]Feign death[/card].

And I would rethink about [card]Power of our ancestors[/card].
It give you not only 2 attack and chain  it has nearly the same effect as [card]clumsiness[/card] in this deck.

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (22-07-2012 18:58:30)

Pied de page des forums