Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 15-07-2012 20:22:18

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Re : July 13th 2012 : Celebration time!

It would be okay on Announ Tho or whatever his name is, because he can't take direct damage with his item equipped. I still didn't bother getting it tho, too much of a waste of time/money...

#27 15-07-2012 21:15:05

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Kilanjared a écrit :

It would be okay on Announ Tho or whatever his name is, because he can't take direct damage with his item equipped. I still didn't bother getting it tho, too much of a waste of time/money...

Or dimizar, can hurt himself or temple guardians with damage reduction. still not worth it.

#28 16-07-2012 00:55:15

Damncaster
Solarian

Ellias a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

Or dimizar, can hurt himself or temple guardians with damage reduction. still not worth it.

And tehy still say it ain´t usefull and not worth the time.. really this event is really easy

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#29 16-07-2012 02:30:29

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

Damncaster a écrit :

And tehy still say it ain´t usefull and not worth the time.. really this event is really easy

it being easy is not the problem it not being worth the time it takes to get it is

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#30 16-07-2012 04:59:45

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Damncaster a écrit :

Yeah, it's easy in that you don't have to buy a bunch of cards to complete quests and if it weren't a weekend quest and I could do it at my leisure I would not mind. But 450 fireworks at six per game is 75  times about six minutes per game sets it at 450 minutes. divided by 60 leaves it at 7.5 hours in three-ish days plus wait time between games leaves it at 8 + hours. and that's generous. Not my normal play time for a weekend. Lucky I was bored.

#31 16-07-2012 06:09:54

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

Damncaster a écrit :
Gent M a écrit :

I'm ignoring this... I don't want to endorse such a bad event.
Everyone loved the candy event because you could use the candy to get some awesome stuff. For the celebration event you don't get xp, you don't get crystals - you just get a very bad card. (might be usable in a foamy deck)

Some will regret not gettin this card someday and i´ll be there to laugh as always xD
No offense just sayin that every little thing in this game as its own utility and if we wait cards that once were bad becode strong.

You really believe this? ^^
Remember the joker card (I don't know it's exact name I don't have it) from pokeredan, [card]On equal terms[/card] (Feez card from the autumn tournament)? These cards can be good in a very very circumstantial situation.  Same with the fireworks card. If it never procs on your character it's a nice card. Only problem is 50% of the time it will proc on your character big_smile

What semi competitive players like me need from events are cards that can be put to good use in some decks. [card]Crystal stone[/card] for mages, [card]Alchemical golem[/card] for tanks - heals 2 for 2 turns and deals 3 direct damage to a random opp, [card]Enchanted Harp[/card] - excellent chain card for sitar hero decks, [card]Neferthot[/card] great for aelide etc.

What I'm trying to say is that if we (the players of Eredan) accept bad events (this year the Fireworks event is the only one I considered bad. I really liked most of the other ones) with crappy cards just for the sake of collecting, then the Fireworks event might become something more common instead of an unfortunate exception.

Dernière modification par Gent M (16-07-2012 06:10:47)

#32 16-07-2012 19:07:48

Damncaster
Solarian

Be carefull with what u wish xDDD.

I play this game from long long time.

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

Pied de page des forums