Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-07-2012 01:11:46

deadmans days
Voyageur

new zil

aberration looks like he would be nice but i dont see him fitting in any decks beings the only Zil warriors that work well are the pack.

i thought i may throw him in with the shadow and abomination but there arnt many key warrior cards in zil. any ideas before i try to get all the cards to lvl him up?

#2 12-07-2012 08:45:15

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Re : new zil

deadmans days a écrit :

aberration looks like he would be nice but i dont see him fitting in any decks beings the only Zil warriors that work well are the pack.

i thought i may throw him in with the shadow and abomination but there arnt many key warrior cards in zil. any ideas before i try to get all the cards to lvl him up?

wait^^; just wait and watch... i think someone will come up with something but so far i really dont see any zil warrior combination as well... maybe a teamup with brutus and abo for statswise killers but what to add then... best defence is only unique

you are totally right with the pack... they are synergetic warriors and abe is somehow an outsider (up till now... maybe new directions are shown in the future)

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#3 12-07-2012 11:58:37

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Unless you team him up with mercenary warriors like Scragh and Deirf Geis

#4 12-07-2012 12:15:07

iQuit
Guémélite

and get -3 def

#5 12-07-2012 12:34:56

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

I hadnt seen the card before, so i didn't know about that.
Perhaps try doing Courtesans with him instead?

Dernière modification par Dhaonrisemlan (12-07-2012 12:38:42)

#6 12-07-2012 19:23:45

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

deadmans days a écrit :

ok maybe he can fit in as a somehow matchup for shadow mages...

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

Pied de page des forums