Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 06-07-2012 18:34:49

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

fire master mystic slayer

is he immunity to flames of the phoenix??

#2 06-07-2012 18:39:33

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Re : fire master mystic slayer

yep

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#3 06-07-2012 18:59:56

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

but it's fire spell immunity, I'm pretty sure I have toasted a red master slayer with flames before.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#4 06-07-2012 19:38:36

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Here we got a misunderstood, i already sugested, to change fire spell/tunder spell/nature spell immunity to "Immunity to Fire/Tunder/Nature damage" its just like Dark stone heart/Neantic Stone, it says Immunity to Spells, but the true is Immunity to Magical damage. Its different from Magic Shield, where EVERY spell dealt by the enemy is ignored...

Dernière modification par Stormholt (06-07-2012 19:39:43)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#5 06-07-2012 19:54:47

Izayoi
Nehantiste

Stormholt a écrit :

its just like Dark stone heart/Neantic Stone, it says Immunity to Spells, but the true is Immunity to Magical damage. Its different from Magic Shield, where EVERY spell dealt by the enemy is ignored...

Way back when I used to use a DHS in my Marauder Zil deck, it did protect me from direct damage from spells ([card]Ice Shield[/card]) and stats modifiers ([card]Magic Attack[/card]).

DHS and other immunity cards only protect your character, your hand and cards attached to it are still vulnerable ([card]Indigestion[/card], [card]Freeze![/card]).

The only character that provides a full protection against a certain spell type is [card]Hook[/card] (dark hand version) since its ability is to ignore shadow spells rather than immunity to them.

And regarding original question, [card]Flames of the Phoenix[/card] states that its damage is considered the same as a fire spell one. So [card]Master Mystic-Slayer[/card] (red version) is indeed inmune to its damage.

Dernière modification par Izayoi (06-07-2012 19:56:07)

#6 06-07-2012 20:05:05

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Izayoi a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

its just like Dark stone heart/Neantic Stone, it says Immunity to Spells, but the true is Immunity to Magical damage. Its different from Magic Shield, where EVERY spell dealt by the enemy is ignored...

Way back when I used to use a DHS in my Marauder Zil deck, it did protect me from direct damage from spells ([card]Ice Shield[/card]) and stats modifiers ([card]Magic Attack[/card]).

DHS and other immunity cards only protect your character, your hand and cards attached to it are still vulnerable ([card]Indigestion[/card], [card]Freeze![/card]).

You mean DSH([card]Dark Stone Heart[/card])? And you're right...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#7 06-07-2012 20:14:17

Izayoi
Nehantiste

Stormholt a écrit :

You mean DSH([card]Dark Stone Heart[/card])?

Yes, that one, I play in Spanish so sometimes I mispell some card names tongue

#8 06-07-2012 20:50:46

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

blackwaltz a écrit :

but it's fire spell immunity, I'm pretty sure I have toasted a red master slayer with flames before.

hmmm u mean because its not a spell but an action? ... but the card itself reads each char gets magical damage of fire type... so i would assume its, even not being a spell, still blocked by fire immunity

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#9 07-07-2012 10:58:39

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Calandra a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :

hmmm u mean because its not a spell but an action? ... but the card itself reads each char gets magical damage of fire type... so i would assume its, even not being a spell, still blocked by fire immunity

Well he wasn't to flames and rocketor back I was playing my rockteer pirate deck, that was from november last year till february. Heck, it even passes through fierce lion, but it seems that they changed him to be immune from fire damage from action card and items.

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (07-07-2012 11:11:22)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#10 07-07-2012 19:15:15

sMuuth
Guémélite

[card]rocketor[/card] damage is fire magical damage
It affected by DSH and fierce lion and won't give damage

#11 08-07-2012 00:13:46

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Funny though coz the Pumpkin Head in the tower has immunity to fire but is still affected by Rocketor.

#12 08-07-2012 04:53:47

sMuuth
Guémélite

It is.
the new mission have some sort of strange or bug if I could say
also notice the dark admirer. it heals just based on opposing character corruption
not based on corruption in game as written on the text

Pied de page des forums