Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 02-07-2012 15:49:27

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Getting random cards from the excepcional boosters

Just got a paranoia and a reboot the machine, the actual cards are perversion, flame of the winners and chemical golem..

??!?!

#2 02-07-2012 15:53:34

sMuuth
Guémélite

Re : Getting random cards from the excepcional boosters

GGuti a écrit :

Just got a paranoia and a reboot the machine, the actual cards are perversion, flame of the winners and chemical golem..

??!?!

the surprise cards is a random uncommon, rare, or 1 of these 3 cards

#3 02-07-2012 16:46:43

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

sMuuth a écrit :
GGuti a écrit :

??!?!

oh crap sad

#4 02-07-2012 17:04:30

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

GGuti a écrit :
sMuuth a écrit :
GGuti a écrit :

??!?!

oh crap sad

Yeah, it's been a waste of fee's for me, I do so much better just getting the 4 packs.  Looking at the amount money I've spent on this game over the last couple years, and I've only gotten 2 legendary cards.  Both of them were among the lower priced cards.  oh well.  hehe still having fun for now.

Though this light and dark campaign would have been a lot better if they at least allows us to do all the quests concurrently.

I'm not even gonna try for the malevolent card....getting 1200 points was hard/costly enough lol.

#5 02-07-2012 18:29:05

sMuuth
Guémélite

Just enjoy the event
Event is optional
You dont have to finish it
But if you want the prize you must work hard... smile

Pied de page des forums