Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-06-2012 18:30:41

Quamis Dorsaan
Voyageur
Lieu : Everywhere and Nowhere

Needing assistance with Tsoutai

Trying to get a good Tsoutai deck going, but every time I do get a deck built, most other decks defeat it. any suggestions? I'm trying to work with Akutsai (Lv.4), Toran the Regent (Lv.2), and Ayako (Lv.4)

#2 16-06-2012 20:16:26

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

Re : Needing assistance with Tsoutai

akutsai lvl 3 is better, but the new one is better than akutsai

get this cards (look the images i dont know the names of the cards)

3x[card]maestria del buscafallas[/card]
3x[card]invocacion del buscafallas[/card]
3x[card]armonia del buscafallas[/card]
3x[card]lealtad[/card] or [card]punto vital[/card] (to recover [card]armonia del buscafallas[/card])
3x[card]meditacion del buscafallas[/card]
1x[card]furor del buscafallas[/card]

this is the base, but you need to test the full deck

evolve toran to chain [card]meditacion del buscafallas[/card]and [card]furor del buscafallas[/card]

Dernière modification par Wolvos (16-06-2012 20:18:42)

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#3 16-06-2012 20:28:46

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

i play those magical tsoutai atm...

xianren(max), toran(max) n ayako(still lvl3, exp missing)

1 [card]allegiance[/card]
1 [card]evil eye[/card]
2 [card]katamaru[/card]
2 [card]mastery of the flawseeker[/card]
(btw wrong translation, according to "the flawseeker's" effect,
its name must be the flawseeker's mastery)
1 [card]origami[/card]
2 [card]rain of death[/card]
(mastery is too week without flawseekers,
some normal spell are a need)
1 [card]reborn[/card]
3 [card]the flawseeker's calling[/card]
1 [card]the flawseeker's fury[/card]
3 [card]the flawseeker's harmony[/card]
3 [card]the flawseeker's meditation[/card]

works fine to me

Dernière modification par Aigle1705 (16-06-2012 20:32:33)

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#4 20-06-2012 09:14:49

magius
Solarian

Aigle1705 a écrit :

Can someone confirm this? I do find it strange it is known as "Mastery of the flawseeker" instead of "The Flawseeker's Mastery".

Somehow I find English cards prone to translation problems neutral

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#5 20-06-2012 21:47:31

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

magius a écrit :
Aigle1705 a écrit :

Can someone confirm this? I do find it strange it is known as "Mastery of the flawseeker" instead of "The Flawseeker's Mastery".

Somehow I find English cards prone to translation problems neutral

That's because the game isn't primarily an English game, so the English names come after the French ones, and more often than not they translate it directly, which is often odd.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#6 21-06-2012 17:21:27

Quamis Dorsaan
Voyageur
Lieu : Everywhere and Nowhere

Great. Where will I be coming up with the crystals to get Mastery of the Flawseeker or Rain of Death? I don't want to be selling everything i have just to make this deck.

#7 21-06-2012 18:05:58

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Quamis Dorsaan a écrit :

Great. Where will I be coming up with the crystals to get Mastery of the Flawseeker or Rain of Death? I don't want to be selling everything i have just to make this deck.

Then don't make the deck, or find cards to replace these good ones they suggested to you.  Or spend a bunch of money on packs and hope you either get the cards or get enough to sell to get them.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#8 29-06-2012 06:24:24

5venoms
Voyageur

im looking for some help with these guys as well to get in the right direction. Out of curiosity, Vital point better then allegiance or should you run both?

#9 29-06-2012 06:28:51

iQuit
Guémélite

Well , if you can't afford expensive card , just throw 3  [card]allegiance[/card] to recycle harmony , calling over and over , very scary .

But if you can afford Vital point , then use it , it makes your deck even scarier

Dernière modification par iQuit (29-06-2012 06:32:36)

#10 29-06-2012 21:10:20

5venoms
Voyageur

So been playing around with decks with these guys and i've gotten it to be be decent, still leveling up the new guy. However one giant problem with them that i am having. There is very little options in removing cards from play.

This makes certain matches almost an auto loss. Any kind of corruption deck, unless you baby ayako so you can keep your boosted attack, even then portal comes in and stomps you. The pack is also very annoying, since on the first turn they can have over 6 def and 10+ attack oh and they also have a way of removing your of the flawseeker cards. Avalonians and Golems (putting them together since they almost play the same way) also put up a ridiculous challenge. Once those items get stacked on the queen or s.a.r.a.h it is pretty much GG. Yea you can supposedly one shot them, but not any where near reliable, in order to get your damage high enough you need to set up with the meditation or fury of the flawseeker cards.

Im not really whining here, im explaining what the problem is that im dealing with and looking for help with it. There is clumsiness, but that only removes one non item card so helpful but not quite, paranoia not bad, but no control over what gets removed so if pulled later in game might just be a flop. Sliding as well, probably the best option. Any other opinions on ho to deal with those decks while using tsoutai?

Im not looking for a I win card here, just something that can help give me more of a fighting chance against those decks.

#11 30-06-2012 00:31:54

iQuit
Guémélite

Against craftman : use [card]Freeze[/card]
but if you can , go for [card]Revival[/card] instead . If you want to destroy Pack or Nehan corruption before they can do anything use [card]Dissidence [/card]or [card]Munity[/card] ( yep they are trophy cards ) , for the Pack , [card]The secret of the Crow [/card] should do the trick

You can run some pernament flawseeker card then finish low spirit characters with [card]Mastery of the Flawseeker[/card]

Dernière modification par iQuit (30-06-2012 00:40:51)

#12 30-06-2012 04:59:39

5venoms
Voyageur

Appreciate the feedback thanks a ton! Sorry to keep asking questions just trying to get this deck working.

Wondering if im a bit over loaded now at all. Im running 29 cards total, 1 obesity, 1 clumsiness, the secret of the crow and a dissidence. Should i keep all 4? I'm thinking of dropping obesity maybe, missed out on revival will have to pick it up in the store when it pops up if i have the feez.

#13 30-06-2012 07:42:41

iQuit
Guémélite

5venoms a écrit :

Appreciate the feedback thanks a ton! Sorry to keep asking questions just trying to get this deck working.

Wondering if im a bit over loaded now at all. Im running 29 cards total, 1 obesity, 1 clumsiness, the secret of the crow and a dissidence. Should i keep all 4? I'm thinking of dropping obesity maybe, missed out on revival will have to pick it up in the store when it pops up if i have the feez.

Well i was just listing the cards you could use to counter .
29 is a little too much , drop secret of the crow ( cuz you should have cards that deal magic damage to blow the pack up in those 29 cards ) maybe obesity and clumsiness as well .
So your problem is facing opponents who stack cards to a character ? Then just stick Dissidence and Revival ,you don't have Revival ? Freeze it is .

And consider throwing the cards you don't find necessary out

3 allegiance to recycle
3 harmony
3 calling
2 mastery of flawseeker
about 3 pernament flawseeker cards
Then throw about 2 counter cards
The rest is your choice , you can go to french forum to find an example of tsoutai deck or this site : http://eitcg.tk/index.php It always take me days and money to know what i want for my deck

Well I don't recommend puttin more than 2 counter cards to any deck unless your deck can run smoothly with low core cards and doesn't rely on their combo too much ( like merc deck )

#14 01-07-2012 06:26:07

5venoms
Voyageur

Thanks again, been tweaking my deck more and more. Finally got [card]Xianren[/card] to level 3.

So after testing cards around im sitting at a nice 24 in my deck.

3 [card]allegiance[/card]
3 [card]The Flawseeker's Harmony[/card]
3 [card]The Flawseeker's Meditation[/card]
3 [card]The Flawseeker's Calling[/card]
2 [card]Mastery of the Flawseeker[/card]

So the basic core cards of the deck, after that it is kind of pick and choose. This is what i have found to work decently well so far.

3 [card]Karukai Tooth[/card] Very nice for chaining cards with Toran and Xianren since allegiance, calling and mastery are all spells, and the boost does not hurt either.

2 [card]Origami[/card] Attack +1 and Spirit +1 and goes back in the deck. Again just another nice chain option to help stop from drawing all spells, which hurts when you have to use anyone other then ayako.

2 [card]Magic Attack[/card] Ok, so far i found this guy to be a little more useful then freeze or Katamaru. It does not require the opponent to have spirit to lose def. Granted i dont get an attack boost but i don't really need another one. Also against decks like the pack, a lot of the def comes from lunation, freeze wont remove that so magic attack helps there. With Craftsman hopefully as long as draws arn't to horrible if i reduce their def to 0 i should be able to take um out even with items stacked, except that damn jorusien. Even helps get around portal decks if you call it right since even though you'll have their crappy attack they have 0 def.

1 [card]Flawseeker's Fury[/card] Not sure about this one, gives nice power turns though so eh.

1 [card]Dissidence[/card] great counter

1 [card]Secret of the Crow[/card] I do really like this one, gives two card ignores if used right, great for anti items have a soul decks and even pack decks. Also it chains which is always useful.

I have been looking at [card]Favor of the dawn[/card] as a possible option. There is no def boosts here other then harmony, which can be a massive one but only once your set up for it. [card]I hate brawlers[/card] is another one though not sure if i really want to stack more into the deck and delay drawing those core cards.

Gah sorry for the wall of text.

#15 11-07-2012 07:57:31

magius
Solarian

The Flawseeker's Mastery is very weak at beginning of the end as well as the end if there aren't any Flawseeker's cards around (when most of your characters are dead). I think at most I will only put 1 if at all in the deck.

[card]Katamaru[/card] and [card]Rain of Death[/card] are more powerful in terms of power in this deck.

Dernière modification par magius (11-07-2012 07:58:36)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

Pied de page des forums