Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-06-2012 14:22:32

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

digits over scale or mabye both?

the problem is the following... whenever there are new cards out and i want to sell them in the market i have a huge problem in determening the price to the precise amount that i want to sell the card for...

the scale system, as nice as it is, fails here because even the lowest card (which will never sell for 1.000.000cx) can be put into market for the maximum price thus increasing the steps in between each and every price offer...

if a want to sell a card i can choose between 100cx and 13k+ or 8k+ or 26k+. its almost impossible for me to give it... lets say 1500 cx. of course i could wait for the price to adjust according to the demand but i feel limited in not being able to put the exact price i want

so my suggestion is to put a field where u enter a digit number for the price for which you want to sell your card(s).

i know that once we had that thing... and i m asking it back because the handling was easier in exactly these occasions... the scale can stay for all i care, in fact it is... quite pretty... and some ppl may be used to that too much already

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#2 28-06-2012 14:31:59

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : digits over scale or mabye both?

You can adjust the price with the keyboard.
Put the focus on the cursor in scale, move the cursor with keyboard arrow, the price will change accordingly.

Of course, a field will be more accurate, but before the field is available....

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 28-06-2012 17:42:54

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Re : digits over scale or mabye both?

i really didnt know that... o.O

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

Pied de page des forums