Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-06-2012 01:06:33

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

I call bullsh*t on trial on the bridge

It should not activate if one or more characters are dead. That doesn't even make sense. If a character is dead, his stats shouldn't be considered for anything

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#2 21-06-2012 03:40:21

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : I call bullsh*t on trial on the bridge

mpandelidis a écrit :

It should not activate if one or more characters are dead. That doesn't even make sense. If a character is dead, his stats shouldn't be considered for anything

+1

Not that the decks too much of a pain to deal with, but it seems a little unfair that it doesn't care who's alive or dead (aside from the character who actually has it on them.)

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 21-06-2012 10:47:45

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

[card]Living nature[/card] acts in the same way.
These cards counts all the characters, not only the living ones.
This is the text of the card, the Avalonian deck is not such a threat to nerf the only card that makes damage out of the combat.

Collectionneur de cartes

#4 21-06-2012 11:31:14

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

Zurga a écrit :

[card]Living nature[/card] acts in the same way.
These cards counts all the characters, not only the living ones.
This is the text of the card, the Avalonian deck is not such a threat to nerf the only card that makes damage out of the combat.

to cancel this effect on living nature would have been better than to make it unique.. in my opinion.

#5 21-06-2012 14:23:43

sMuuth
Guémélite

It is become unique cos it can OHKO characters easiky in early game
not because of that count

Pied de page des forums