Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 19-06-2012 21:31:32

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : Sap Heart way too powerful!

vampiricshaman a écrit :
codalafin a écrit :

The thing is that I often loose a ton of HP at the end of a battle and I can't tell where it's coming from. Something always gets played that just ruins the battle. I do mean always, when it comes to Sap Hearts...

sounds like wild buds is getting at you [card]clumsiness[/card] may help

Or just wait 1 day to it get nerfed tongue

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#27 19-06-2012 23:54:36

codalafin
Campeur

Wild Buds! Yeah, that was a card I saw played on the last turn. That would have been what killed my character since I'm sure there were at least 2 other spells on the field from the other guy. At that point, it would have dealt 5 + 4 + 2 or 11 points of magic damage. So, you guys are saying that 11 points of magic damage would not be OP? Nice.
Though technically, Rain of Death could have dealt the same amount, it would have done it to only one character, and would not have had a 100% chance of that much damage. >.> Funny how that card is hard to get where Wild Buds is far more common.

#28 20-06-2012 00:05:56

Damncaster
Solarian

skadooosh a écrit :
codalafin a écrit :

Seriously? When two of the three opponents have 5 spirit and 5 defense, you're going to say magic attacks will help any? No.. it won't.
Seriously, I don't know what happened, but at the very end the opponent had one character left, and whatever he played made the defense = 10. I never got a single hit on that guy, and I had 3 HP left. BUT, after the fight I had -9 and lost... seriously. How is that not OP?

this is what happens when you put no counters in your deck.
sap hearts are not overpowered.
I mean, you just need dissidence and some removal cards to beat them....
(I may have exagerated a little... ^^')

i love to use extasys as an example... extasys ain´t OP, you just need a dissidence and some removal cards to beat them xD

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#29 20-06-2012 00:15:41

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

codalafin a écrit :

Wild Buds! Yeah, that was a card I saw played on the last turn. That would have been what killed my character since I'm sure there were at least 2 other spells on the field from the other guy. At that point, it would have dealt 5 + 4 + 2 or 11 points of magic damage. So, you guys are saying that 11 points of magic damage would not be OP? Nice.
Though technically, Rain of Death could have dealt the same amount, it would have done it to only one character, and would not have had a 100% chance of that much damage. >.> Funny how that card is hard to get where Wild Buds is far more common.

well it is getting nerfed so that will kill off one of the few competive sap heart deck

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#30 20-06-2012 01:09:22

soulst3al3r
Solarian

yeah people saying OP this and Op that simply because their deck is not suited to face it is the reason why it is getting nerfed. Seriously, stop it. Have you seen zil the living shadow or master mage pilkim decks? those decks will destroy most decks in 4 turns or less.

#31 20-06-2012 03:01:48

codalafin
Campeur

soulst3al3r a écrit :

yeah people saying OP this and Op that simply because their deck is not suited to face it is the reason why it is getting nerfed. Seriously, stop it. Have you seen zil the living shadow or master mage pilkim decks? those decks will destroy most decks in 4 turns or less.

So pretty much I must make my deck able to defend against everything, yet also able to take on the opponent. That makes sense, but defend against EVERYTHING is hard when there are incredibly tough cards out there. I don't really care that one or two cards are that strong. Every guild should have some of those. The problem is that those one or two sap heart cards are more like 3 or 4 and very common, while the others are far less. And, those two characters are very hard to get, so to get such, those of the same level as you should be able to as well, unless you've spent a ton of money into this game. It /is/ OP when other people can't find something of the same price for a different guild that are just as strong as in that one in particular. AKA, I don't think a card like say, wild buds, exists in other guilds, cheap, common, and incredibly powerful. Those three properties would be the definition of over-powered, OP, no?

Dernière modification par codalafin (20-06-2012 03:02:21)

#32 20-06-2012 03:09:26

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

every deck has a weakness knowing that you choose which decks you want yours to crush or have a bit of trouble against. for example wild buds decks have trouble against runic priest decks

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#33 20-06-2012 05:23:32

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Man, this is the liveliest necro-ed thread ever.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#34 20-06-2012 08:41:35

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

OH! Man! Sap is OP.. Should I be happy???

well, wild buds is strong, wild buds is monster. however, it can be destroyed easily.. you know? wild buds fight with tracker guem., zil dagger, compendium, ... becomes a joke deck.  I think the key to adjust wild buds is to maximize damage that opponent recieve.. because fight with some deck it is not OP.. but some decks it do too dmg. (warrior, low sp. deck)

Oh, it's today it getting nerf ><!

#35 20-06-2012 09:16:24

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

karnoki a écrit :

OH! Man! Sap is OP.. Should I be happy???

well, wild buds is strong, wild buds is monster. however, it can be destroyed easily.. you know? wild buds fight with tracker guem., zil dagger, compendium, ... becomes a joke deck.  I think the key to adjust wild buds is to maximize damage that opponent recieve.. because fight with some deck it is not OP.. but some decks it do too dmg. (warrior, low sp. deck)

Oh, it's today it getting nerf ><!

it will be modified in terms of duration 2 Fights... <cross fingers>

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#36 20-06-2012 10:39:53

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

vampiricshaman a écrit :

well it is getting nerfed so that will kill off one of the few competive sap heart deck

I take back what i said about the nerf killing the wild buds decks the nerf was not as severe as i thought it was going to be

#37 20-06-2012 11:18:40

Damncaster
Solarian

Edit moderation : Keep the hate part out of the forum...

Dernière modification par Zurga (20-06-2012 11:26:43)

It´s all about Mastery!

#38 20-06-2012 11:23:30

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

don't feed the baby cyclops tongue

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#39 20-06-2012 12:46:39

codalafin
Campeur

I hoped to have a response from my question. :<

#40 20-06-2012 12:50:17

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Wild buds is modified : http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=44285
And, no World-tree deck wasn't OP.
Change your deck to adapt your way to play with the deck you encounter.

Collectionneur de cartes

#41 20-06-2012 13:04:14

codalafin
Campeur

Again, not a reply to my question, but whatever. I'll reiterate that part.
No one can edit their deck to take on every opponent. I also cannot modify my deck to defend against the opponent I'm currently playing. Plus there is NO WAY I can protect my characters from 7 to 12 points of magic damage when every single one is hit by it. I do not see how anyone can protect against that.
As I've been saying, there isn't a card like wild buds existent in every guild. For the game to be balanced, there should be, shouldn't there? A card that deals massive damage, isn't very common but is easy to get, and almost every character from the guild can use it.
Either you're saying 11 points to every character isn't massive damage, or just saying I'm 100% wrong...

Dernière modification par codalafin (20-06-2012 13:04:47)

#42 20-06-2012 13:12:38

Damncaster
Solarian

codalafin a écrit :

No one can edit their deck to take on every opponent. I also cannot modify my deck to defend against the opponent I'm currently playing. Plus there is NO WAY I can protect my characters from 7 to 12 points of magic damage when every single one is hit by it. I do not see how anyone can protect against that.
As I've been saying, there isn't a card like wild buds existent in every guild. For the game to be balanced, there should be, shouldn't there? A card that deals massive damage, isn't very common but is easy to get, and almost every character from the guild can use it.
Either you're saying 11 points to every character isn't massive damage, or just saying I'm 100% wrong...

If u can´t beat them join them or just change ***bip*** strategy

It´s all about Mastery!

#43 20-06-2012 13:15:09

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

codalafin a écrit :

1. raising all your characters spirit destroys the damage that is done
2. while any saps nature geum or mage can use i only world tree makes it deadly
3 removing the other nature cards attached to characters weakens it when world trees use it

another thing you can do is beef up attack to ohko 1or more of their characters and if i remember corectly the damage is suppose to be distributed to the enemy so while it is doing 11 damage to your characters it is more like 4 4 3 to your characters

Dernière modification par vampiricshaman (20-06-2012 13:19:34)

#44 20-06-2012 13:24:08

codalafin
Campeur

At that point, even if the opponent wasn't World-Tree it would have still dealt 9 points. I use witchblades, so of course I have several cards to raise my spirit. Problem is the sap heart deck had more cards to drag my stats down. Even if I remove other cards, I'd still have all my characters hit with 9 magic damage.
And again, the question is missed. If this game is balanced and Wild Buds (among other cards) isn't OP, then where are cards of equivalent power in other guilds? I've seen a few, but they aren't nearly as easy to get as the sap hearts cards.
To be honest, at this point I probably will try to create a sap hearts deck...
...Well dang, so it's spread... thanks for saying what I missed, unlike others who haven't corrected me. Well that fact alone would make it far less powerful... <.< >.>;
Albeit, I had only one character alive at that point so.. yeah.. owch for her. Though for a single character Rain of Death would have been just as devastating. :v

Dernière modification par codalafin (20-06-2012 13:26:15)

#45 20-06-2012 13:32:02

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

[card]Clumsiness[/card], [card]paranoia[/card], [card]dissidence[/card] are not specific counter to World-Tree deck, but counter for all decks, almost auto-include cards.
You have a lot of way to raise your spirit and killing the [card]wild buds[/card] effect.
Adapt your deck is the right answer.
I can play a witchblade deck with 3 [card]simple attack[/card], 3 [card]de mano a mano[/card], 3 [card]fight[/card], 3 [card]discretion[/card], 3 [card]random[/card], 3 [card]guardian's benediction[/card] and 3 [card]protect the weak[/card].
Basically, I will find all others decks overpowered.
Go to the decks and strategy part and ask for help with your deck if you don't find any solution.
Ylliana level 3
mTlB1UXe.png
Kill a lot of spirit of your opponent, use it against the big spirit.
Wild buds with no spirit and no nature spell is very weak...
Play [card]neutralization[/card], if you can't play wilds buds, you don't make damage..

Did you find [card]The Last Action [/card] and [card]lightning bolts[/card] (level 3), [card]The Dragon's Breath[/card]  so weak ?

Wilds buds doesn't do 9 magical damage to all character at first turn, use your cards to prevent this when you can play.

Collectionneur de cartes

#46 20-06-2012 13:50:47

codalafin
Campeur

Zurga a écrit :

[card]Clumsiness[/card], [card]paranoia[/card], [card]dissidence[/card] are not specific counter to World-Tree deck, but counter for all decks, almost auto-include cards.
You have a lot of way to raise your spirit and killing the [card]wild buds[/card] effect.
Adapt your deck is the right answer.
I can play a witchblade deck with 3 [card]simple attack[/card], 3 [card]de mano a mano[/card], 3 [card]fight[/card], 3 [card]discretion[/card], 3 [card]random[/card], 3 [card]guardian's benediction[/card] and 3 [card]protect the weak[/card].
Basically, I will find all others decks overpowered.
Go to the decks and strategy part and ask for help with your deck if you don't find any solution.
Ylliana level 3
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_mid/us/mTlB1UXe.png
Kill a lot of spirit of your opponent, use it against the big spirit.
Wild buds with no spirit and no nature spell is very weak...
Play [card]neutralization[/card], if you can't play wilds buds, you don't make damage..

Did you find [card]The Last Action [/card] and [card]lightning bolts[/card] (level 3), [card]The Dragon's Breath[/card]  so weak ?

Wilds buds doesn't do 9 magical damage to all character at first turn, use your cards to prevent this when you can play.

incredibly long but not incredibly helpful, sorry
If you understood my statement, you wouldn't protect your own. You would have corrected me like the kind vampiricshaman did. Also, those cards you ask of are  not even close to as cheap as Wild Buds, and the only contender would be Lightning Bolts. Now that I know I was wrong about how Wild Buds worked, yeah I'd say those two cards are quite close in power, which is nice. Wild Buds might still be stronger than Lightning Bolts but the Noz does have cards similar in power and price.
Btw, that is definitely not a good WB deck. The only card from that list I use is Guardian's Benediction.
Sorry but, there is no way to 'adapt' to protect against the Wild Buds I thought existed. There is for the real thing, which I realize now. If my character hadn't been the only one alive, I would have been fine... meh.

#47 20-06-2012 14:16:20

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Protect my own ??? I don't understand.

Witchblade are not only Noz, they are mage, warrior and maraudeur all in one.
They can use spells, bloody attack buff and equipment.

If you look only for "as powerful as" cards, you will never found anything and your not improving your deck.

codalafin a écrit :

Sorry but, there is no way to 'adapt' to protect against the Wild Buds I thought existed.

Thisi s totally wrong, all the answers you get show you that there is way to adapt your deck.

By the way, if you use one of the cards I use in my "pseudo" witchblade deck, throw it and use better cards.

Collectionneur de cartes

#48 20-06-2012 14:50:20

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Lol a cheap witchblade deck cannot beat everyone just so you know. I know this might be news to you but there are just simply better decks that exist out there. Every deck has its weakness. I was running a golem deck and knew that freeze and mages killed me but I can destroy warriors. This is part of the game to not have a deck that beats all others. Also, a great witchblade deck will probably be upwards of 300-500k so if your deck is not at that level, you get what you pay for.

#49 20-06-2012 17:07:39

sMuuth
Guémélite

I have guem tracker and I am not sure it is OP
cause it give little damage due to my high spirit
Edit:
+ it already reduced

Dernière modification par sMuuth (20-06-2012 17:09:38)

#50 20-06-2012 17:34:50

codalafin
Campeur

I'm building up money and buying cards slowly to make my decks better, like all players should. Seems no one understands that I made a mistake and just wants to state "No it's not OP" and "You need to strategize" without explaining things properly. This problem has been resolved and you still rant.

Pied de page des forums