Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-06-2012 18:13:38

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Compendium Superstar

Characters: 03
[card]Aerouant the Crystalomancer[/card]
[card]Archmage Anryena[/card]
[card]The Pythia[/card]

Cards: 20
[3] [card]Magic Servant[/card]
[3] [card]Beyond Vision[/card]
[3] [card]Double Clay[/card]
[3] [card]Ice Crystals[/card]
[2] [card]Luminosity[/card]
[1] [card]Break the Second Chain[/card]
[1] [card]Mental Syphon[/card]
[1] [card]Shifting Sand[/card]
[1] [card]Spirit Master[/card]
[1] [card]Premonition[/card]
[1] [card]Breaker[/card]

Cards to Consider:
[card]Tadaa! You're a bunny![/card]
[card]To the Rescue![/card]
[card]Temporalis[/card]
[card]The Ball[/card]

Remember that old Eternal Superstar deck that never died and recycled [card]Mental Syphon[/card] over and over somehow? Yeah...

Protip #1: Using [card]Beyond Vision[/card] followed by [card]Mental Syphon[/card] will activate it ([card]Beyond Vision[/card]) at the end of the turn. Maybe most of you knew that, but I didn't cause I suck. tongue

Protip #2: Don't be afraid to discard your hand to help get the cards you need faster.

Protip #3: [card]The Prestige[/card]? Meh. [card]Shifting Sand[/card] / [card]Spirit Master[/card] work too. I'd toss it in there if I ever got it though, as sniping all those troublesome cards is worth it. I'd probably take out [card]Shifting Sand[/card] for it.

Protip #4: 2 [card]Luminosity[/card] and 1 [card]Breaker[/card] or 3 [card]Luminosity[/card]?

#2 12-06-2012 19:33:36

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : Compendium Superstar

LOL man, i read the Title and the first thing that got on my mind was:

829969b018626b843005a6a19c3c4bd9.jpg

Very defensive deck... Oh how i wish to blow it whit my snipers ^^

Well do you have thinked about Marlok? He can use some good Zil cards, like [card]Teacherous[/card] or IDK [card]Insert discart card here[/card]

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#3 13-06-2012 06:21:52

sMuuth
Guémélite

not really defensive
it is also boost attack
its fighter mage deck

but i dont get some point of card why Ryken add it to the deck
like Break the second chain?
the only magic are
luminosity (Cant be played after break the second chain)
double clay (have 3 fight duration, dont have to recycle it quikly)
mental siphon (Can play but dont really have a use with the current deck strategy)
breaker (Cant be played after break the second chain)
Beyond Vision (Cant be played after break the second chain)

#4 13-06-2012 12:14:58

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Luminosity and Breaker are defensive cards that should be in dam near all Noz decks, even Blast versions. Breaker clears out annoying...well, anything that annoy you. It's so darn useful I'm actually thinking of adding in a second. Luminosity, when timed right, it just plain groanworthy that it's hard to not to add in 3. But I think it sits well at 2.

The point of the deck, sMuuth, is to recycle Mental Syphon over and over. Beyond Vision and Magic Servant prevent you from decking yourself out and add the cards back to your hand. Break the Second Chain is basically like having 2 more Mental Syphon in your deck, as it plays it again and then adds it back into your deck. Spirit Master can snipe cards in your opponent's discard pile and remove them from play or add cards you need (mostly Mental Syphon) back to your deck. Shifting Sand also removes cards in your opponent's discard pile form the game without touching yours. It's VERY useful when facing decks like Runic Priests, who recycle their discard pile forever. Double Clay and Ice Crystals are defensive, while Premonition lets you skim over your deck faster so you can bust out the cards you need...which, again, would be Mental Syphon as soon as possible. I hope that helped explain what the deck is meant to do.

Anyways, I'm also thinking The Ball would be useful, as healing all the time (due to the recycling nature of the deck) would be awesome. Dragon Fury would be nice, if only to draw extra cards. Not sure though.

#5 13-06-2012 14:20:52

sMuuth
Guémélite

@Ryken
thanks for explanation big_smile

But I think i could kill my opponent with the crystal stuff
before make him run out of card with that deck:)

EDIT : I dont think The ball and dragon fury fit you play style
Ball didnt heal much and dragon fury decreasing the card you can play from hand
i mean you must play it first surely you need 1 turn longer
It is my opinion hope it useful big_smile

Dernière modification par sMuuth (13-06-2012 14:25:40)

#6 19-06-2012 06:48:41

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

I played against this deck with my zil discard and lost.

Pied de page des forums