Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#76 07-06-2012 21:09:09

Noir420
Voyageur

Re : Marketplace & The Art of Tracking

Ikuyal a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :
Gr33n T3rr0r a écrit :

[card]The warrior´s heritage[/card], [card]The art of tracking[/card], are near impossible to find and like them there are a lot of cards in the same situation... If you don't want to see it ok.

What I see is that :
[card]Stealing the Spotlight[/card] can be found
[card]Shadow Master[/card] can be found
[card]Sword of the 5 Elders[/card] can be found

There wasn't.
There always will be cards in small numbers on the market. It's depend on the interest for theses cards by the players.

Art of the tracking is used in 2 copies to upgrade a new character, this has lead to a shortage of the card.
Warrior's heritage ? same thing, you need this card to upgrade your new character, shortage in progress.

Kotori Kage is actually very popular, I doubt that Keep-the-totems is so popular. I bet you will find again numerous copies of the card in few days / weeks.

that's the point!
the marketplace should be made that people can buy the cards they want immediately. not waiting and searching for them for days or weeks.
it waste people's time and is not efficient.
it's obvious that this marketplace is sick, or not healthy.
if one day you want to buy an apple in super market, and you have to wait and search it for a day, would you be happy?
or mayvbe you want to buy some toilet paper for immediately use, and you have to wait for a week to get the paper, are you sure you can bear this kind of life? no

Really comparing a game, with toilet paper anf food. You should walk away from your computer, open your front door and take a deep breath. Now enjoy the real world were a digtal piece of info, dose not equal eating and shitting.

#77 07-06-2012 22:27:07

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Noir420 a écrit :
Ikuyal a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

What I see is that :

There wasn't.
There always will be cards in small numbers on the market. It's depend on the interest for theses cards by the players.

Art of the tracking is used in 2 copies to upgrade a new character, this has lead to a shortage of the card.
Warrior's heritage ? same thing, you need this card to upgrade your new character, shortage in progress.

Kotori Kage is actually very popular, I doubt that Keep-the-totems is so popular. I bet you will find again numerous copies of the card in few days / weeks.

that's the point!
the marketplace should be made that people can buy the cards they want immediately. not waiting and searching for them for days or weeks.
if one day you want to buy an apple in super market, and you have to wait and search it for a day, would you be happy?
or mayvbe you want to buy some toilet paper for immediately use, and you have to wait for a week to get the paper, are you sure you can bear this kind of life? no

Really comparing a game, with toilet paper anf food. You should walk away from your computer, open your front door and take a deep breath. Now enjoy the real world were a digtal piece of info, dose not equal eating and shitting.

+1 my good sir.  Cards aren't something you need immediately, like food is.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#78 08-06-2012 00:15:47

DarkAvenger
Habitant de Guem

Noir420 a écrit :
Ikuyal a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

What I see is that :

There wasn't.

that's the point!

Well i think he has a point, a good market is a market were most of the cards are available, some people don't wants to wait to build a a deck, they don't mind if they pay a bit more for the cards.
some people are complaining that the prices in the old market were high, that's not true if you were patient and wait you could find cards with low prices, look at static charge is price was around 15000 and if you waited sometimes you could buy it for 11000, i even bought one for 8000 but that was just luck, now look at the price sure prices are lower
another one prophet was around 15000, i bought mine for 9000. way more expensive than now clearly.

If the market is free the prices change with the demand and the availability of the card, if the prices are fixed them what changes is the availability, of course if the card demand is high the prices will rise but you still have the option to buy the card if you want.

#79 08-06-2012 07:54:49

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

It's ridiculous how a lot of people assume that a free market = good market. Small markets are very susceptible to oligopolization (which is a form of monopolization).
Do you really think that wild buds would cost 4000 in the old market? Runic power at 1000?

To make a parallel with the example above imagine you lived in a really really small world and the Warren Buffet of that world would buy all the toilet paper then sell it back to you for 10 times it's original price. How is that "not sick" or "healthy"?!
Eredan is a really really small world and thus is very susceptible to the different forms of monopolization.

The new market system let's Feerik dictate the price of cards by their rarity and new players actually have a chance to make a semi-competitive deck.
So when faced with a choice between a market controlled by Feerik and a market controlled by speculators I find Feerik's interests to be much more legitimate then those of the speculators.

#80 08-06-2012 14:54:55

DarkAvenger
Habitant de Guem

Gent M a écrit :

It's ridiculous how a lot of people assume that a free market = good market. Small markets are very susceptible to oligopolization (which is a form of monopolization).
Do you really think that wild buds would cost 4000 in the old market? Runic power at 1000?

To make a parallel with the example above imagine you lived in a really really small world and the Warren Buffet of that world would buy all the toilet paper then sell it back to you for 10 times it's original price. How is that "not sick" or "healthy"?!
Eredan is a really really small world and thus is very susceptible to the different forms of monopolization.

The new market system let's Feerik dictate the price of cards by their rarity and new players actually have a chance to make a semi-competitive deck.
So when faced with a choice between a market controlled by Feerik and a market controlled by speculators I find Feerik's interests to be much more legitimate then those of the speculators.

you have a limit of 10 cards that will not happen, and a lot of cards were cheaper in the old market than they were now(assassination, last word, prophet, static charge, abyssien, melissandre, shui khan, shadow master) those are some that i'm sure that there cards a lot cheaper now (abomination), the problem here is not the price of the cards, is the availability of the cards whats the point of having a card with a cheaper price if you can't buy the card in the market, the art of tracking is one of those examples i wouldn't mind paying a bit more for the card if i can actually buy the card if the price was to high i wouldn't buy, it eventually went down

#81 08-06-2012 15:25:15

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

DarkAvenger a écrit :

you have a limit of 10 cards that will not happen

Did you look at the average number of a type of card in sell at a time ?
10 is a lot above the average.

Collectionneur de cartes

#82 08-06-2012 15:52:47

DarkAvenger
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :
DarkAvenger a écrit :

you have a limit of 10 cards that will not happen

Did you look at the average number of a type of card in sell at a time ?
10 is a lot above the average.

that's the problem, people don't sell their card because of the market system

#83 08-06-2012 16:10:09

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Not so sure, people who can sell are quite few (say perhaps 10% of the regular players, max 20%).
People who want the cards ? Basically all players and for most of them in 3 copies.
And you must have the card to sell it, when you buy a 12 cards boosters, it is 12 cards among 1000 possible cards.
Lots of possible cards, few sellers, a lot possible buyers, not a lot of cards.
Small economy, small market, monopolization really possible even with 10 cards limit.

Collectionneur de cartes

#84 08-06-2012 16:54:13

DarkAvenger
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :

Not so sure, people who can sell are quite few (say perhaps 10% of the regular players, max 20%).
People who want the cards ? Basically all players and for most of them in 3 copies.
And you must have the card to sell it, when you buy a 12 cards boosters, it is 12 cards among 1000 possible cards.
Lots of possible cards, few sellers, a lot possible buyers, not a lot of cards.
Small economy, small market, monopolization really possible even with 10 cards limit.

them why don't make it that more people can sell cards
like a free player can sell 3 cards a day

Dernière modification par DarkAvenger (08-06-2012 16:55:04)

#85 08-06-2012 17:08:06

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

I agree, but I'm not part of Feerik staff wink
They decide to help free player by let them sell a card by day to the system, this destroy the card instead of having it on the market.
Not sure this was the best idea, but this is the actual situation.

Collectionneur de cartes

#86 08-06-2012 17:18:08

Burghi
Campeur

maybe allow the fre players to sell 2 or 3 cards a day/week in the market and/or increase the 10% tax

#87 08-06-2012 17:31:07

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

No way the tax changes !

#88 08-06-2012 18:04:24

DarkAvenger
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :

I agree, but I'm not part of Feerik staff wink
They decide to help free player by let them sell a card by day to the system, this destroy the card instead of having it on the market.
Not sure this was the best idea, but this is the actual situation.

well i that worsens the problem of card shortage

the perfect solution to solve that is a store were you could buy cards for crystals the cards are unsalable and the price would be higher than the normal price of the card, that store would have cards that can't be found in the market, of course i know that the staff would never do this just saying.

I keep my suggestion is that free players can sell a limited numbers of cards a day, rising the taxes will not help this nor the max limit of the sale the point is incentive people to sell cards

#89 08-06-2012 18:33:09

Poptolev
Guémélite

The auction house was the best suggestion so far ... do you seriously believe they will sell cards for crystals ?

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#90 08-06-2012 18:39:12

DarkAvenger
Habitant de Guem

Poptolev a écrit :

The auction house was the best suggestion so far ... do you seriously believe they will sell cards for crystals ?

no, that's why just saying
auction house is a good solution

#91 14-06-2012 11:30:20

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Hi there,

We've made some tweaks on the market and sell value. To sum up, we've fastened the speed of the upper limit's raise, and we've made the selling price range bigger. The direct result should be a double of the price at which you can sell some cards (like Art of the Tracking), and this price should be going up really faster now.

We're still monitoring the situation, but if you notice anything strange, feel free to tell us.

#92 14-06-2012 13:00:31

DarkAvenger
Habitant de Guem

Sapphon a écrit :

Hi there,

We've made some tweaks on the market and sell value. To sum up, we've fastened the speed of the upper limit's raise, and we've made the selling price range bigger. The direct result should be a double of the price at which you can sell some cards (like Art of the Tracking), and this price should be going up really faster now.

We're still monitoring the situation, but if you notice anything strange, feel free to tell us.

that's good news, at least we can find black fang skins in the market maybe we can find arts of tracking soon

Dernière modification par DarkAvenger (14-06-2012 13:04:58)

#93 14-06-2012 13:37:43

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Sapphon a écrit :

Hi there,

Democracy has been done.

We won this war, i can rest in peace now smile

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#94 14-06-2012 17:51:21

sMuuth
Guémélite

Thanks Sapphon big_smile

@Stormholt
May You Rest In Peace tongue

#95 17-06-2012 18:24:02

Brzost
Habitant de Guem

just bought one from the market for 1,5k big_smile

#96 17-06-2012 20:27:18

sMuuth
Guémélite

Brzost a écrit :

just bought one from the market for 1,5k big_smile

damn i check it too at that time and find nothing

#97 18-06-2012 16:26:06

h43m
Campeur

Sapphon a écrit :

I believe your plan has failed, I got one the day after this update so I can check the max price of this card and it hasn't moved a bit still capped at 1900 while some less popular cards got their prices doubled like Conversion or Wolf Paw.

#98 18-06-2012 17:08:28

kleos D
Voyageur

h43m a écrit :
Sapphon a écrit :

I believe your plan has failed, I got one the day after this update so I can check the max price of this card and it hasn't moved a bit still capped at 1900 while some less popular cards got their prices doubled like Conversion or Wolf Paw.

yeah, sadly it makes expensive cards get more expensive than before

#99 18-06-2012 17:09:39

soulst3al3r
Solarian

h43m a écrit :
Sapphon a écrit :

Its not going up simply because more of it is being available and bought on the market. Also, what did you expect? did you think art of tracking is suddenly just going to jump to 10k?

#100 18-06-2012 17:10:40

soulst3al3r
Solarian

I love how ppl were calling for a free market and now you got ppl complaining about what is essentially as close to a free market as you're going to get

Pied de page des forums