Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-06-2012 12:05:10

codalafin
Campeur

Glitchy cards - attachments in particular

I noticed this happening when playing "The Final Confrontation" from "The Treasure of Zahal." The spells that the opponent plays that attach to my characters would flash five times right after hitting the button to proceed to fighting, before the opponent actually plays his cards. After flashing the game proceeds, but that is an odd glitch. It appears after the cards I play and just flashes there, and then the opponent plays his cards, and then they proceed in normal order.
When it gets to the card that was shown (which is always one of the ones played) then it acts like it goes where that ghost card was, taking its place. If the opponent played two cards that attach to my character then only the first one is shown. Also, it doesn't make two of the card attach, just shows a ghost before it actually is played in the game. This is really odd and has only happened after that maintenance.

Dernière modification par codalafin (17-06-2012 02:42:31)

#2 15-06-2012 12:36:53

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Re : Glitchy cards - attachments in particular

I couldnt understand any of that

#3 15-06-2012 12:41:54

codalafin
Campeur

I fail at explaining things, but the card shows up early and acts weird... I could only suggest someone try it out too to see what I mean. <_>

#4 15-06-2012 15:30:38

codalafin
Campeur

Here you go. 2uikfie.png
As you can see, the spell [card]Corruption of the Soul[/card] is being played by the opponent, but it hasn't shown the opponent playing his cards yet. The card acts like it is being attached behind the cards I played, yet it hasn't been activated to do so yet. It hasn't even been shown by the opponent. Where it is now, it flashes like it's being activated, but five times. The game doesn't continue until that flashing stops. This happens for every card the opponent plays if it will attach to my character, including if the opponent plays two of them.
Note: This adventure mission is the only one I've seen it happen too, and all the cards the opponent plays that do this are Nehantic corruptions, so it could be caused by this mission or be a glitch with the Nehantic cards.

Dernière modification par codalafin (15-06-2012 15:32:57)

#5 15-06-2012 15:31:34

sMuuth
Guémélite

that happens to me today but on inferno mission

suddenly he play more card after choosing card
and the part where the card we choose to active, 2 addition revealing the secret attached to me
on other games 1 addition perversion attached to me after choosing card
the weird thing those additional cards blinking many times
is inferno have that effect? or is it like codalafin tell?

Dernière modification par sMuuth (15-06-2012 15:32:16)

#6 15-06-2012 15:35:05

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

its just a display bug.

#7 15-06-2012 15:37:27

codalafin
Campeur

DaRkStAr666 a écrit :

its just a display bug.

still a bug :v

#8 15-06-2012 16:30:39

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

The same with Powder keg, well, look like the cards that atach to another person, is very bugged...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#9 15-06-2012 18:05:36

soulst3al3r
Solarian

who cares about visual bugs...

#10 15-06-2012 18:12:09

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

soulst3al3r a écrit :

The people that need them? Or maybe people get confused as to why something is/isn't there when it should/shouldn't be? It's just helpful is all. Don't be a dick about it.

Dernière modification par Ryken (15-06-2012 18:12:27)

#11 15-06-2012 18:35:46

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Ryken a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

The people that need them? Or maybe people get confused as to why something is/isn't there when it should/shouldn't be? It's just helpful is all. Don't be a dick about it.

wtf is wrong with u? what climbed up ***bip*** ass?

#12 15-06-2012 19:10:24

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

soulst3al3r a écrit :
Ryken a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

wtf is wrong with u? what climbed up ***bip*** ass?

Yes, it is confuse, for exemple, if i got only 2 power kegs and use [card]Scuttling[/card], i cant see which the characters got the Powder keg equiped... Or even a Corruption deck, how can i see which corruptions is anexed to a character? Is very frustating, and its a real and serious bug.

#13 15-06-2012 21:14:07

codalafin
Campeur

If someone doesn't know of this bug they might think it is harming their game and get very upset. I know I would be confused I thought I saw two Vital Siphons or two Corruption of the Souls being attached to my character in the same turn. Of course, it doesn't /actually/ do that, but it can seem like it. I should know :V

#14 17-06-2012 02:41:57

codalafin
Campeur

Update, I fought Enraged Akutsai in the first mission of the adventure "The Thread of Time" and every turn it would show the card [card]Shi[/card] or [card]Fu[/card] flashing behind my cards. Since these cards would attach to my characters I saw this as just another set of cards that are effected. The odd new part was that the opponent never even played either of these cards. This began on the very first turn and continued until I sadly lost.
I do know that it showed Shi for the first three turns but showed Fu afterward when the opponent played his second [card]The Flawseeker's Fury[/card]. I don't know if these cards were somehow secretly active for the battle or what but it was acting just like all those other cards do when they are about to attach. That is really freaky though that the opponent didn't play the cards that glitched, but I still don't know if it caused any real change to the gameplay other than confusion.

#15 17-06-2012 06:56:32

kisama
Voyageur

soulst3al3r a écrit :

Since the card flashes about 5 times and then the opponent's cards are shown properly, this makes the game more time consuming which I really hate.

Never do evil that a good may come of it.
Give a thief enough rope and he will hang himself.
The greater the sinner, the greater the saint.

#16 17-06-2012 13:00:00

codalafin
Campeur

I don't even know how to explain this bug:
33x95ow.png
Now, it was [card]Magic Poison[/card] that the opponent played, so since it is an attaching card I figure it's another one in this list of glitches. The opponent did play it, but instead of flashing like the others, this happened. The opponent hadn't played Magic Poison yet, and from what I saw none of those pictured flashed, but it did take about the same amount of time to act before the game continued. This glitch stayed on the screen throughout the single fight though, but faded after the battle.

#17 17-06-2012 22:37:22

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

codalafin a écrit :

I don't even know how to explain this bug:
http://i48.tinypic.com/33x95ow.png
Now, it was [card]Magic Poison[/card] that the opponent played, so since it is an attaching card I figure it's another one in this list of glitches. The opponent did play it, but instead of flashing like the others, this happened. The opponent hadn't played Magic Poison yet, and from what I saw none of those pictured flashed, but it did take about the same amount of time to act before the game continued. This glitch stayed on the screen throughout the single fight though, but faded after the battle.

mother-of-god-template%25255B3%25255D.jpg

I hope tuesday it get fixed smile

#18 18-06-2012 21:30:29

codalafin
Campeur

I think it's getting worse:
16l0ld.png
The opponent never played [card]Vital Siphon[/card] and yet that was the card that flashed, followed by the other two. The opponent played the [card]Perversion[/card] and [card]Revealing the Secret[/card] seen, and they acted normally. On a side note I have noticed that if the opponent plays two cards that attach, both of them show up flashing in backwards order, one after another. The first card played will replace the other where it should be when attaching, and will stay showing as a card for the opponent. Normally it should disappear from the opponent's side when it comes to mine. The second card will take its normal place and act fine other than showing up early and out of order.
I caught the screenshot right after the fighting finished, before the turn was about to end, so the cards show in the order played, aside from the extra card that shouldn't be there. The card Vital Siphon did not really attach to my character. Aside from its odd placement there, it did not stay around. I am sure it did not activate though, since my character stayed at 8 HP after the battle ended. This is still just a visual bug as far as I know, but this was far more unnerving when I saw it.

Update: I had it happen again where Vital Siphon showed up when it wasn't played. This time the opponent played two spells, but only one was an attachment. Still Vital Siphon acted like it was being played when it wasn't, which was really odd.

Dernière modification par codalafin (19-06-2012 01:01:23)

#19 21-06-2012 16:25:28

codalafin
Campeur

Seems this bug has been fixed, at least as far as I've seen. Woo~

Pied de page des forums