Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-06-2012 18:39:19

deadmans days
Voyageur

new cards being adjusted

so i was looking and i see that all my decks but trackers are going to be nerfed soon.
what are some of the decks you guys are running that arnt being effected by the update on the 20th?
here is the cards that will be changed

the following cards are going to be modified:  Harshness, Ecstasy, Heartrending dilemma, Wild buds, Fatal Coutdown, Weapons at will, Cursed Blades of Yses, Cursed Armor

id like to sell off what i have and have a new deck or 2 before they change it. (decks under 150k please i have some funds but not a lot

Dernière modification par deadmans days (12-06-2012 18:42:46)

#2 12-06-2012 19:03:18

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : new cards being adjusted

Well i like a lot of Pirates Sniper, they'r very cheap and fun, you can get 1700 ELO easy whit 'em, and them are very easy... There's too Berzerkers, that whit a good formation, make a great deck... Uhm, Demon Hunter, is a good option too, it is very malleable deck, full of strategies... There's Neantic Corruption, The Pack... well there's a full universe of decks that you could do ^^

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#3 14-06-2012 18:14:26

SilentDemi
Campeur
Lieu : Illinois

Idk. Runic priests are slow and easily smashed from personal experience

~ A smart mind is a dangerous weapon ~

#4 14-06-2012 18:49:41

soulst3al3r
Solarian

demon hunters are pretty potent and durable

#5 15-06-2012 05:26:21

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Stormholt a écrit :

Well i like a lot of Pirates Sniper, they'r very cheap and fun, you can get 1700 ELO easy whit 'em, and them are very easy... There's too Berzerkers, that whit a good formation, make a great deck... Uhm, Demon Hunter, is a good option too, it is very malleable deck, full of strategies... There's Neantic Corruption, The Pack... well there's a full universe of decks that you could do ^^

I agree with the Pirate Snipers part, although it isn't that cheap, or at least mine isn't.  I run 3 Assassinations and 3 Infernal Crickets, which aren't the cheapest cards around.  If you can find other cards for them, the deck is still playable, and it's very easy to one-shot most characters.  I highly suggest getting Time to Die, Artrezil's Heritage, Dissidence, and The End of an Era.  The last card I listed is a great way to just slaughter a mage, or someone who deals a lot of damage before the attack step.  I haven't not one-shotted a mage with it.  The only problem is you have to assume they'll play damage spells the turn you play it.

Dernière modification par MrLordi92 (15-06-2012 05:26:44)

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#6 15-06-2012 20:38:52

deadmans days
Voyageur

im making the pack right now, as soon as i can get a stone-heart (waiting for it to drop back to the 40k mark again) ill start to finish up the other cards like a 3rd lunation and 2 distracted should put the deck in the 1700-1800 elo bracket.

this sniper deck sounds like a good 2nd deck minus the way overpriced assassinations and maybe i could eventually afford 2-3 infernal crickets if they drop  to 20k or less again. what are all the core cards for this deck so i can see if selling off my tempus deck will get me there.

also has anyone played a elf/bow/quick draw deck? if so id like to hear some input on this since i got a quick draw in adventure mode the other day. and seeing some of the new elf cards in the last update would it be a good elo deck to replace my wild buds?(trying to get a let the master handle it from at least 1 guild)

#7 15-06-2012 20:39:34

littlegamer1
Voyageur

deadmans days a écrit :

here is the card that will be changed

the following cards are going to be modified: Wild buds,

How bad is the wild buds going to get

#8 16-06-2012 05:56:22

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

littlegamer1 a écrit :
deadmans days a écrit :

here is the card that will be changed

the following cards are going to be modified: Wild buds,

How bad is the wild buds going to get

We won't know until Wednesday.  My guess is they'll lower the Spirit buff on it.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

Pied de page des forums