Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 13-06-2012 11:45:19

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

June 13th 2012 : Battle of the Guilds - Lottery

news_compet.jpg

Battle of the guilds!

This week, some members of the Kotoba are ready to show some members of the Runic Legion who's the best at forging. Therefore Coranthia and Masamune took the offensive and decided to take part in the Guem Craftsmen Congress, the famous GCC.

It is up to you to change the end of the fight by playing a Kotoba Deck or a Runic Legion one. Each time these two guilds meet during a player versus player game (except in the training room), the winner obtains points for his guild.

The gauge placed at the background of Eredan iTCG website lets you know about the ratio victory/defeat between these two guilds. The more the ratio increases the more its color straggles in the gauge (and pushes away the opposing color).

A victory cursor represents the place which the two guilds covet. To control it, a guild will have to straggle its color beyond the cursor in order to take the color of the guild! The first day this cursor is placed in the center of the gauge.

Each day, some points are brought into play. At noon (French Time), the guild who controls the cursor of victory obtains these points. Caution! At that precise moment, the cursor is replaced where the two colors meet.

Each guild must then obtain a better ratio than the day before to obtain the points of the day!

Points are distributed as follows: Day 1 = 3 points, day 2 = 3 points, day 3 = 3 points, day 4 = 5 points, day 5 = 6 points, day 6 = 7 points.

At the end of the battle, Tuesday June 19th at noon (French Time), the card [card]Competitive spirit[/card] will be affiliated to the guild which has obtained the highest score, that guild will also get a discount on its guild Booster!

NB: During this battle, a special tournament will take place, the registration will start at 3:00 AM / 3:00 PM / 9:00 PM. The restriction of this tournament which is like a "Challenge of the Council" is to play either a Kotoba Deck, either a Runic Legion one.

[card]Competitive spirit[/card]. Rare. Action. If the opposing character's Attack is superior to your character's, the Attacks of both characters in battle are divided by two (rounded up). Chain Warrior card.

cNoMCF1l.png

Lottery

Each time you gain a victory which is important for the guild battle, you get a lottery ticket.
At the end of the battle we will pick 20 cards at random, the participants these tickets belong to will win the card [card]Competitive spirit[/card] (one per person maximum).

Enjoy the Game!

#2 13-06-2012 13:27:00

sMuuth
Guémélite

Re : June 13th 2012 : Battle of the Guilds - Lottery

why is delko in the mid?
is he the judge?
LOL
Delko is an expert craftman
but his in game special equip dont really useful this day
i hope feerik release new equip for delko since noz craftman not good enough

#3 13-06-2012 15:14:07

Hearfomi
Campeur

I don't know if people will be trying to get it... seems useless.

#4 13-06-2012 16:51:10

Burghi
Campeur

as usual, any card showing coranthia in it's art, happens to be an AWESOME art

#5 13-06-2012 18:07:58

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

As much as I love runics.  I never actually use them.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#6 13-06-2012 18:25:10

nemoutopia
Habitant de Guem

sMuuth a écrit :

why is delko in the mid?
is he the judge?
LOL
Delko is an expert craftman
but his in game special equip dont really useful this day
i hope feerik release new equip for delko since noz craftman not good enough

No, no, judging is his excuse to watch Coranthia be all sweaty and heavy breathing. He's older, not DEAD, you know wink

In all seriousness, though, I love the idea of a crafting competition and an excuse for the battles to move away from the theme of the others...which seemed to be viciousness more than camaraderie. Yeah, sure, the mechanics of the card-game mean you're fighting each other, but it's a different feeling...sparring to improve vs fighting to the death. Would love to see more in this vibe. And would love to see the older guild-specific craftsman get an update.

Dernière modification par nemoutopia (13-06-2012 18:38:49)

#7 13-06-2012 19:21:23

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Hearfomi a écrit :

Man! IT is not useless, ayako make the attack dont drop, so if you play it whit a tsoutai, you cut the oponent attack by 2 !!!

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#8 13-06-2012 19:42:30

Damncaster
Solarian

Stormholt a écrit :
Hearfomi a écrit :

Man! IT is not useless, ayako make the attack dont drop, so if you play it whit a tsoutai, you cut the oponent attack by 2 !!!

So kotoba must win

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

Pied de page des forums