Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 21-05-2012 16:58:25

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Re : Black screen on adventure...

skadooosh a écrit :

because energy is free, dont expect a refund!
besides, you lost your energy, I didn't. (well I lose like 69 EP before understanding how to avoid the bug)
you just had to swich from normal mode to fullscreen... and it perfectly worked...

ye... no! it doesnt work for all of us... i can switch it forth and back and close tab and change browser and do a handstand and whistle the american national anthym in old german high chant and it WONT work... get it man... its not like 'it works for me and now it works for all'...

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#27 21-05-2012 17:05:49

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Calandra a écrit :

whistle the american national anthym in old german high chant

I wonder this one works big_smile
I'm curious to hear that.

Like Sapphon said before, the bug happens for some people, not for all (I didn't experiment this bug at all. I managed to gain my daily bunch of crappy cards in the adventure mode all the week-end without any trouble).
So it becomes difficult to say that all people should have a compensation.
And the case by case refund is not possible.

Collectionneur de cartes

#28 21-05-2012 17:17:57

Calandra
Gardien

i m just saying it because mr.skadooosh seems to think that because it worked all well for him that it also worked for everyone else and that those who had problems were just too stupid to get around the bug... <.<

i m already fine hearing that sapphon is forwarding the request to the other staff members... at the very least they should really know how some feel about this...

#29 21-05-2012 18:03:27

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

I know a lot of people who had this problem. (Me included) And I would like some energy refunded (just you know like 120 blue bar) But this is ridiculous. Implementing a event like this ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE is not using your common sense. Plus this event wasnt one of the better ones anyway and the people who are missing out ARENT! So please, fix this bug, and the next time you Re-release an event why not give players ADVANCED warning and try to limit the bug attacks on the unsuspecting public.

Better idea. Why not place a poll, that gives players the options to VOTE on the next *retro-event* that we could take part in???

#30 21-05-2012 18:25:31

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

yeah beo is here *popcorn*

#31 21-05-2012 18:57:25

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Sapphon a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

let's not bite each other's heads off...let's bond together and go after Feerik instead.

Aye ! Wait, what ??

More seriously, I'll discuss about a mass refund. But I don't think it will happen : everybody didn't have any problem all week end long, and we can't just refund case by case.

Well was not only the Adventure mode who was bugged, i waited 5 min to get in the normal fighting room, and was a big freaking lag, and these black screen happened whit more frequency when i use Multitasking+Weapon, or even The Council's Banner+Lightning Bolts... I loosed 5 or 6 games becuz of this s***... Feerik should really polish this game, and not making more cards, polish the game, i mean, try to fix the bugs, and got better servers, stop thinking only on PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT, in cases like this, everyone get pissed of the game...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#32 22-05-2012 10:57:27

Cossette
Solarian

just wasted another 23 energy... hmm

How about taking the energy at the end of the match. that will make sure, you finish the battle and no blackout or pause screen complains will be made

Dernière modification par Cossette (22-05-2012 10:59:26)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#33 22-05-2012 10:59:47

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Cossette a écrit :

How about taking the energy at the end of the match. that will make sure, you finish the battle and no blackout or pause screen complains

good idea!
but the king of the hill campaign must be an exception to this...
(even if infinite loop shall not be working anymore, who knows...)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#34 22-05-2012 11:35:37

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Cossette a écrit :

How about taking the energy at the end of the match. that will make sure, you finish the battle and no blackout or pause screen complains will be made

We thought about this. That would just allow players to leave before the end when they see they can't win the encounter.

Calandra a écrit :

i m already fine hearing that sapphon is forwarding the request to the other staff members... at the very least they should really know how some feel about this...

There will be some kind of compensation. We are currently looking at how many players got stuck on the bug this week end and how many PE they lost. We'll adapt how we will deal with your lost PE depending on the results. Stay tuned.

#35 22-05-2012 11:44:26

Calandra
Gardien

Sapphon a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :

We thought about this. That would just allow players to leave before the end when they see they can't win the encounter.

i also think its weird to first let you fight and then ask you to pay for... but why not taking it when the enemy appears and BEFORE giving the handcards? somewhere when the player can make sure that he really is going to get the fight...

#36 22-05-2012 12:19:32

Cossette
Solarian

well if leavers the problem... you can program it that when you press (x)+yes, alt+f4 you forfeit your energy... smile

Dernière modification par Cossette (22-05-2012 12:20:29)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#37 22-05-2012 15:14:10

Hearfomi
Campeur

I have no problems anymore but yeah... at the weekend I wasted 23x5 energy (115?)

#38 27-05-2012 08:00:21

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

feerik please fix the bugs,,,this is getting frustating,,,just lost 46 energy because this bug!!!

#39 08-06-2012 23:32:55

Calandra
Gardien

Sapphon a écrit :

There will be some kind of compensation. We are currently looking at how many players got stuck on the bug this week end and how many PE they lost. We'll adapt how we will deal with your lost PE depending on the results. Stay tuned.

2 weeks down the line... anything new on the compensation? i just remembered this when reading about others having the very same problem again in this new event... (me excluded this time)...

Pied de page des forums