Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 08-06-2012 17:22:54

Burghi
Campeur

Re : June 8th 2012 : New editions, promotions and modifications

Zurga a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :

one question can we still keep the old picture? or it will change as well...

You keep the old one.

No option to change to the new one, you have to buy the new card with the new illustration.

That makes me a sad panda D:

#27 08-06-2012 17:25:20

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Wild Buds is gonna get nerfed players have been complaining about it for months.
Unless it concerns money any modifications will rarely benefit players.

Absolutely useless market system and releasing a card that chains art of tracking... Whats next a card that recycles ANS?

But Harshness boggles my mind.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#28 08-06-2012 17:27:47

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Lindblum a écrit :

Wild Buds is gonna get nerfed players have been complaining about it for months.
Unless it concerns money any modifications will rarely benefit players.

Absolutely useless market system and releasing a card that chains art of tracking... Whats next a card that recycles ANS?

But Harshness boggles my mind.

Feerik is just trolling the players now...Weapons at will is another one of those cards that keep the Imperial Lord competitive

#29 08-06-2012 17:29:41

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

soulst3al3r a écrit :
Xervos a écrit :

Noone says about nerfing the cards. It would be modified, so it would either be improving or the other way around so lets just wait.

lol do u really think that they're gonna improve wild buds? seriously...

I'm talking to all the cards not just wild buds. We still don't know what will be the changes made so lets just wait.

Thorn between light and darkness.

#30 08-06-2012 17:31:43

Cossette
Solarian

what card is win using wit? haven't heard that card before

Dernière modification par Cossette (08-06-2012 17:32:25)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#31 08-06-2012 17:39:50

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

Cossette a écrit :

what card is win using wit? haven't heard that card before

I think its [card]Win using Strength[/card].

Thorn between light and darkness.

#32 08-06-2012 17:48:47

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

[card]Smart Ass[/card]

#33 08-06-2012 18:02:15

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Zurga a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :

followup question: if i evolve my fireball (old version) will it be change to new rain of death or the old illustration?

I don't have the definitive answer, I guess that the old fireball evolve to the old Rain of death.
The new is basically a new card that does exactly what the old does with his specific evolving tree.

Well but this is strange... If there's a new RoD, if i use one Old fireball+1 new fireball, i'll get a ???

Or old fireballs can only fuse whit old fireballs?

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#34 08-06-2012 18:11:16

Cossette
Solarian

Stormholt a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :

followup question: if i evolve my fireball (old version) will it be change to new rain of death or the old illustration?

I don't have the definitive answer, I guess that the old fireball evolve to the old Rain of death.
The new is basically a new card that does exactly what the old does with his specific evolving tree.

Well but this is strange... If there's a new RoD, if i use one Old fireball+1 new fireball, i'll get a ???

Or old fireballs can only fuse whit old fireballs?

will galmara (fire) evolve into a girl?

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#35 08-06-2012 18:13:11

Gallant
Gardien
Lieu : São Paulo
Site Web

tell if someone you know will only nerfar, maybe they change the letters of unusual to rare, to value and not be faded in the market now do not understand why nerfar dilemma, mercenaries and their characters have few options, the best one that can compete with the big nerfada would be very unfair, and I do not even playing bud, do not think anything too much on the cards, you have something much worse than they are around.

#36 08-06-2012 18:37:31

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Nerf Ecstasy, Heartrending dilemma, Wild buds = good idea

Nerf Fatal Countdown, Weapons at will : eh whatever, if they nerf WAW they might as well nerf IHAS while they're at it, doesn't really make any sense either way to me these cards are easily countered

Nerf Harshness : terrible idea. While they're at it lets see some nerfs to noz blasters in recompense:)

Cursed Blades of Yses, Cursed Armor : guessing they going to get a buff, its hard to make them any crappier than they already are, strange choices though

#37 08-06-2012 18:42:45

kisama
Voyageur

Cossette a écrit :

will galmara (fire) evolve into a girl?

05THb8Ee.png
perhaps he's already a bit girly lol

Hope erdan buy the cards at a good price. Its funny, the game is buying cards from players lol.

Never do evil that a good may come of it.
Give a thief enough rope and he will hang himself.
The greater the sinner, the greater the saint.

#38 08-06-2012 19:04:32

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Xervos a écrit :

Noone says about nerfing the cards. It would be modified, so it would either be improving or the other way around so lets just wait.

You must be crazy....they nerfing every card they named, I just brought 3 got damn ecstacys for 170k each, what the hell can I do now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#39 08-06-2012 19:07:23

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

i m not sure about harshness... to me its always been 'the' card against mage decks... but maybe it really was a bit overpowered... against OPilkim it was a real killer card whilst protecting against OP's 6 spirit... as other ppl already said that we dont know yet what the changes will be like i can still imagine that the card will become something like att+1 for each mage or reduce spirit by 2-3 and +2att for each mage so the changes will be less harsh on harshness ^^

i can also imagine ecstasy to become unique... as well as wild buds (this card so much deserves a nerf)

i m also very curious about the changes of the cursed items as i cannot imagine why only 2 of them deserve a change....

i have no idea what a change in WaW could look like but i hope (even though i m not playing Kotoba warriors) that it makes kot a bit more competetive then before as at their current state they are vanished from gameplay.

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#40 08-06-2012 19:11:40

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

UIA a écrit :

Nerf Ecstasy, Heartrending dilemma, Wild buds = good idea

Nerf Fatal Countdown, Weapons at will : eh whatever, if they nerf WAW they might as well nerf IHAS while they're at it, doesn't really make any sense either way to me these cards are easily countered

Nerf Harshness : terrible idea. While they're at it lets see some nerfs to noz blasters in recompense:)

Cursed Blades of Yses, Cursed Armor : guessing they going to get a buff, its hard to make them any crappier than they already are, strange choices though

I agree Harshness is a bad idea to nerf, and their nerfing the nehants cursed items, not those other cursed items, and I agree WAW needed to stay in the game, cuz besides the new war guem trackers, and demon hunter, kots are garbage, and their ld is a joke, and how dare you say touc the legendary noz mages, they shall stay the same, they are not broken just very good, and they usually get os anyway, but hey feerik this is a arrow thru my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#41 08-06-2012 19:26:08

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Well actually now everything come clear, Feerik hate the Nomads, hate the Sap hearts, WHY they dont nerfed any Noz card???? And these Zil whit 3 kinds of ignoring cards??? Really, look at Mage master Pilkim, the only counter is Harshness, nerfing it is really a bad idea... They should nerf Pilkim, 4 of spirit and recicle magic? Come on... They should took their eyes to the legendaries...

Iro and Receptacle do not reach the feet Pilkim and Zil... Receptacle is good, but well Iro should be good... But now they nerf the Weapons at will? Really, if they'r going to nerf OP decks, they should start by Zil and Noz, the both are very OP and i saw any change!

Dernière modification par Stormholt (08-06-2012 19:27:49)

#42 08-06-2012 19:42:33

goscar
Guémélite

Gust should be nerfed.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#43 08-06-2012 19:43:12

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Harshness doesn't deserve to be Nerfed, magic servant and Double clay turns mages into tanks all harshness does is reduce the magic damage Nomads receive.

Feerik does like Nomads this release makes Eclipse Marauders even scarier.

Feerik hates Pirates!! They still haven't given enough playable cards to Powder.

Dernière modification par Lindblum (08-06-2012 19:43:59)

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#44 08-06-2012 19:58:38

sMuuth
Guémélite

Lindblum a écrit :

Harshness doesn't deserve to be Nerfed, magic servant and Double clay turns mages into tanks all harshness does is reduce the magic damage Nomads receive.

Feerik does like Nomads this release makes Eclipse Marauders even scarier.

Feerik hates Pirates!! They still haven't given enough playable cards to Powder.

well it is said to be modified
no one say that will get nerfed or upgraded
just wait for it smile

#45 08-06-2012 20:13:58

elmariachi17
Campeur

I cannot express the extent of my sadness. all the nerf cards affect the decks that i  currently own. while i do agree that cards like ecstasy, wild buds and dilemma deserve a nerf, i am just disgusted by the way the whole thing is being handled. the last time a nerf occured, the way feerik gave out compensation was very unfair. solra was worth more than 100k before the announcement of the ban, and panic selling forced prices down to around 50k. feerik then set the compensation payment as, correct me if im wrong, 60k. thus someone who owned a solra suddenly had his card devalued greatly because of the nerf.

Ok. So now my concern is with ecstasy, a card that I and other players also have.
The thing with this current situation is that feerik is also giving out a 30% discount on all boosters. this means that a whole shitload of cards will pile up, including ecstasy. before the announcement of this nerf, ecstasy was worth a solid 180k. shortly after the announcement, about 6 hours or so ( as i am writing this) it is worth 110k.  In 6 hours my expensive card has been devalued by more than 33% and will undoubtledly fall even furthur, given the fact that nehant cards are worth a lot and more ppl will buy discounted nehant boosters. what i greatly and sadly fear is the price that feerik will put in as compensation. based on the solra experience, i know it will not be much. hell, i suspect even 60k would seem fair to feerik, after all the devaluation of the card is done with.

So, is this fair to players who have bought ecstasy?
I say no. Because if feerik is the one who has messed up with ecstasy, i say why should the people who bought ecstasy be punished? If someone is listening, please for the love of god, do not break the heart of the people who love this game and put in a shitty compensation.

A suggestion, if i may, is to give an option of having the card retaken but at the exact cost the card was bought, instead of the price of the card after all the panic selling. ie i bought my ecstasy for 120k. i think it is fair to allow it to be taken back for the exact same price, ( no tax please) instead of a rundown 60k or so.

I love this game. Please handle this thing very carefully, or many people will get upset

Dernière modification par elmariachi17 (08-06-2012 20:16:02)

#46 08-06-2012 20:57:15

TheRainMan
Guémélite

Stormholt a écrit :

Well actually now everything come clear, Feerik hate the Nomads, hate the Sap hearts, WHY they dont nerfed any Noz card???? And these Zil whit 3 kinds of ignoring cards??? Really, look at Mage master Pilkim, the only counter is Harshness, nerfing it is really a bad idea... They should nerf Pilkim, 4 of spirit and recicle magic? Come on... They should took their eyes to the legendaries...

Iro and Receptacle do not reach the feet Pilkim and Zil... Receptacle is good, but well Iro should be good... But now they nerf the Weapons at will? Really, if they'r going to nerf OP decks, they should start by Zil and Noz, the both are very OP and i saw any change!

you dont seem to play in amnezy tournament...

If noz mages would be that strong, they would be on the top, but hell, it isnt like that at all. they are moving around 1750 atm
noz mages are fucked vs: all nomad decks with harshness, zil discard (all 3 spirit, theres no way, u lose in round 4 with 20 cards), nehant no hand, zil aggro e.g

there are sooooooooooooo many card swhich counter mages ...dark stone heart, every card which stops the enemy from palying cards or negates their effect, dissidence, ***bip*** getting 0 dmg cause mages have no high stats and u deal a lot of dmg.

harshness is fucking op, rly op. with this in your deck, you beat EVERY mage deck to 100%. spirit to 0, less dmg, +6! attack and chain.. there are many countercards ingame, yeah, but this easy card fucks up a lot of diferent decks completely, and it was the best thing to nerf it. just to compare, if there would be a spell, which gives the enemy -10 attack, it would fuck up so many decks too, and as long feerik doesnt release such a card they should nerf harshness

#47 08-06-2012 21:06:53

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

TheRainMan a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

you dont seem to play in amnezy tournament...

If noz mages would be that strong, they would be on the top, but hell, it isnt like that at all. they are moving around 1750 atm
noz mages are fucked vs: all nomad decks with harshness, zil discard (all 3 spirit, theres no way, u lose in round 4 with 20 cards), nehant no hand, zil aggro e.g

there are sooooooooooooo many card swhich counter mages ...dark stone heart, every card which stops the enemy from palying cards or negates their effect, dissidence, ***bip*** getting 0 dmg cause mages have no high stats and u deal a lot of dmg.

harshness is fucking op, rly op. with this in your deck, you beat EVERY mage deck to 100%. spirit to 0, less dmg, +6! attack and chain.. there are many countercards ingame, yeah, but this easy card fucks up a lot of diferent decks completely, and it was the best thing to nerf it. just to compare, if there would be a spell, which gives the enemy -10 attack, it would fuck up so many decks too, and as long feerik doesnt release such a card they should nerf harshness

I know about it, i play ELO, and i know what i say... They're going to nerf Harshness, that is the counter for Blast, now there's 1 counter: ZIL We gonna get a spam of Zil Pack, becuz it got a high defense, no spirit, but it ignore the blast, which could be a counter...

What am i trying to say, is that Iro and Receptacle do not reach the feet Pilkim and Zil... Pilkim and Zil is too Overpower, compare to the other characters! I bet that in 70% of the matches, they do a 1HKO

#48 08-06-2012 21:07:49

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

elmariachi17 a écrit :

I cannot express the extent of my sadness. all the nerf cards affect the decks that i  currently own. while i do agree that cards like ecstasy, wild buds and dilemma deserve a nerf, i am just disgusted by the way the whole thing is being handled. the last time a nerf occured, the way feerik gave out compensation was very unfair. solra was worth more than 100k before the announcement of the ban, and panic selling forced prices down to around 50k. feerik then set the compensation payment as, correct me if im wrong, 60k. thus someone who owned a solra suddenly had his card devalued greatly because of the nerf.

Ok. So now my concern is with ecstasy, a card that I and other players also have.
The thing with this current situation is that feerik is also giving out a 30% discount on all boosters. this means that a whole shitload of cards will pile up, including ecstasy. before the announcement of this nerf, ecstasy was worth a solid 180k. shortly after the announcement, about 6 hours or so ( as i am writing this) it is worth 110k.  In 6 hours my expensive card has been devalued by more than 33% and will undoubtledly fall even furthur, given the fact that nehant cards are worth a lot and more ppl will buy discounted nehant boosters. what i greatly and sadly fear is the price that feerik will put in as compensation. based on the solra experience, i know it will not be much. hell, i suspect even 60k would seem fair to feerik, after all the devaluation of the card is done with.

So, is this fair to players who have bought ecstasy?
I say no. Because if feerik is the one who has messed up with ecstasy, i say why should the people who bought ecstasy be punished? If someone is listening, please for the love of god, do not break the heart of the people who love this game and put in a shitty compensation.

A suggestion, if i may, is to give an option of having the card retaken but at the exact cost the card was bought, instead of the price of the card after all the panic selling. ie i bought my ecstasy for 120k. i think it is fair to allow it to be taken back for the exact same price, ( no tax please) instead of a rundown 60k or so.

I love this game. Please handle this thing very carefully, or many people will get upset

yeah i really hate that,when feerik doesn't give us a fair compensation

#49 08-06-2012 21:37:25

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

God everyone is complaining so much, we dont know how the changes are gonna affect the game. When that happens, you can start a riot if you want. On the other side, im really happy that Feerik is changing the ilustration to some cards, the picture they are showing already express how awesome its going to be.

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#50 08-06-2012 21:52:11

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Santuros a écrit :

God everyone is complaining so much, we dont know how the changes are gonna affect the game. When that happens, you can start a riot if you want. On the other side, im really happy that Feerik is changing the ilustration to some cards, the picture they are showing already express how awesome its going to be.

Yep, me too, and true for you guys:

When Wild Buds, Heartreding Dillema, , even Harshness come alive, you guys just talk like:

"Oh feerik, this is so OP, nerf it now"
"Oh you guys smoked weed"
"I'm going to give up the game"
"Feerik Just want money"(well these one i agreed)

But now that they nerf these cards, you guys just Cry and cry! YOU guys asked for it! These cards Wheren't OP? Well they're not anymore, the game will change, like it or not! I'm the ones who cried too, and i can see that i was wrong, WE asked for it, dont change the mind now, its over, game will be better.

And Stop being so negative, they're going to give some refund, and they not gonna do a shitty refund like the last one...

AND FEERIK:

We wait that you guys THINK before making cards, all that cursing could be avoided if you had not created these cards to begin with... I really wait that this NOT happen again, ITS THE 2ND TIME! Please, THINK BEFORE CREATING CARDS!

And i'm done.

Pied de page des forums