Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 31-05-2012 10:03:51

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Nehant Ecstacy Or Noz Master Mages???? Explain Why!

The Title Says It All.......Which Deck Is Better In Your Opinion, & Why?

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#2 31-05-2012 10:07:48

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Re : Nehant Ecstacy Or Noz Master Mages???? Explain Why!

nehant extasy: for lots of reason: best combo of the game: [card]extasy[/card]+[card]dismemberment[/card]
they got one of the best counter card: [card]Eliminehantation[/card] and the best removal card: [card]paranoiä[/card]...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#3 31-05-2012 10:32:42

Limestone
Solarian

skadooosh a écrit :

nehant extasy: for lots of reason: best combo of the game: [card]extasy[/card]+[card]dismemberment[/card]
they got one of the best counter card: [card]Eliminehantation[/card] and the best removal card: [card]paranoiä[/card]...

Best direct damage, counter and hell a lot cheaper than wimpy mages among other thing, they might get an upgrade in the next release since corruption still tough albeit they need more card like Desolation of the heart or even a better version of it

Dernière modification par Limestone (31-05-2012 10:36:22)

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#4 31-05-2012 11:00:51

TheRainMan
Guémélite

skadooosh a écrit :

It's hard to place both of these cards in one deck, because its for diferent classes. Paraonoia is good for Nohand + extasy and eliminehantation is better for decks with Chalice and other fighter next to pein

ofc u can put both into your deck, but they will definitly stop your game, cause only pein can play both of these cards

@t: i changed to noz mages from extasy, but only beucase i got bored. extasy is a strong card (not the strongest, btw) but in a battle noz mages are normally stronger, cause of cards like the last action and so

#5 31-05-2012 14:37:33

SilentDemi
Campeur
Lieu : Illinois

Its not hard to place Paranoia and Eliminehantation in the same deck because Torment is Marauder and Warrior and so is Azaram. And since we talking about an Extasy deck Nightmare must be in it and he is the only one who cant use Paranoia

~ A smart mind is a dangerous weapon ~

#6 31-05-2012 16:41:58

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Thanx guys, cuz I currently run noz master mages (prophet/master-mage-pilkim/archmage anryana), and i'm 231-27 with it, and it's become so damn boringgggggggg to play with honestly, and I just sold my ANS to start another top teir/fun deck, so at the moment I got about 990,000 crystals to blow, and trying to find a deck that will be worthy to run, not rich so I have to allocate my $ properly...and I cannot think of any other deck besides a warrior demon ecstasy deck, cuz i used to run the demon mauraders build, but wanna try out one with (torment/chalice/and nightmare) mot really sure what else I need....

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#7 31-05-2012 16:49:30

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

SilentDemi a écrit :

Its not hard to place Paranoia and Eliminehantation in the same deck because Torment is Marauder and Warrior and so is Azaram. And since we talking about an Extasy deck Nightmare must be in it and he is the only one who cant use Paranoia

True, but im running the all warrior/torment build!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#8 31-05-2012 17:58:11

TheRainMan
Guémélite

SilentDemi a écrit :

You obviously don't paly extasy, or you just play it very bad.
Because if you would be expierenced with extasy you would now that azaram is not the best option.

the best decks to place extasy are no hand nehants with shadow, pein and hate & fighters with pein nightmare and chalic/the guardian from advenbure.
your deck with azaram will lose to both of these, although you have the 2 "overpowered" cards in your deck

and i played almost 500 games with extasy and diferent types of decks, i know it.

#9 31-05-2012 19:21:37

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

TheRainMan a écrit :
SilentDemi a écrit :

Because if you would be expierenced with extasy you would now that azaram is not the best option.

the best decks to place extasy are no hand nehants with shadow, pein and hate & fighters with pein nightmare and chalic/the guardian from advenbure.
your deck with azaram will lose to both of these, although you have the 2 "overpowered" cards in your deck

and i played almost 500 games with extasy and diferent types of decks, i know it.

I'm thinking about running Nightmare/Torment/& Chalice....What's your opinion on that lineup!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#10 31-05-2012 21:39:27

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

I think you should build up a Mage deck, if you build a Ecstacy deck, there's a lot of chances to it got Nerfed (its the most OP card in the game) Feerik dont gonna stay the way it is, that i'm sure... The next Neanth update whit Suicidal Demons, will be so OP, that all the players gonna complay about that...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#11 31-05-2012 22:17:43

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Stormholt a écrit :

I think you should build up a Mage deck, if you build a Ecstacy deck, there's a lot of chances to it got Nerfed (its the most OP card in the game) Feerik dont gonna stay the way it is, that i'm sure... The next Neanth update whit Suicidal Demons, will be so OP, that all the players gonna complay about that...

Damn, what should I do.....I don't want to to spend 600k on 3 ecstasys and they get nerfed??????

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#12 01-06-2012 05:17:21

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

CAPTUSA a écrit :

Damn, what should I do.....I don't want to to spend 600k on 3 ecstasys and they get nerfed??????

Man, you can invest on it, if feerik nerf it, they gonna put a option, to sell it by the a nice price(just like they done to Badboard and Living nature) but IF they nerf it, and i really think that they will, you will get a Refund...

#13 01-06-2012 06:27:48

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Stormholt a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

Man, you can invest on it, if feerik nerf it, they gonna put a option, to sell it by the a nice price(just like they done to Badboard and Living nature) but IF they nerf it, and i really think that they will, you will get a Refund...

It's not going to be at 200K, though.  Sol'Ra only sold for, what?  65K when it was worth more than that before the nerf, so anyone who bought it got screwed out of some crystals.

But hey, if you have the money to toss around, go for it.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#14 01-06-2012 20:31:19

SilentDemi
Campeur
Lieu : Illinois

TheRainMan a écrit :
SilentDemi a écrit :

Yep I dont play extasy because its too much of a double edged sword and can quickly become your downfall. Thats a fun gamblers deck imo. I think you should still buy and run the deck even if it will possibly get nerfed. Its not like it will become unusable if it gets nerfed. Living Nature and port still has all its power but its slower due to LN is unique and Port goes back to your hand

~ A smart mind is a dangerous weapon ~

#15 09-06-2012 07:34:36

scooter
Ptit nouveau

Stormholt a écrit :

Wow... this means I blame you for Feerik nerfing ecstasy about a week and a half after I bought my deck... and I read a later post that said players will only be getting so much crystals back.. (i.e. way less)... great premonition big_smile Don't we all just love losing about 300k all at once XD

... In another note,

TheRainMan a écrit :

I highly disagree I run Shadow, Aza, and Torment and I have beaten your described set up about 9 to 1.. (at least 30 matches) ... it's just knowing how to play each setup..

#16 10-06-2012 00:22:37

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

scooter a écrit :

Wow... this means I blame you for Feerik nerfing ecstasy about a week and a half after I bought my deck... and I read a later post that said players will only be getting so much crystals back.. (i.e. way less)... great premonition big_smile Don't we all just love losing about 300k all at once XD

Man, this was not a premonition... Ecstasy is a Anti-Game card, i aways said that, you just need to be a little inteligent(i'm not calling you dumb) to know that feerik would nerf it sometime... They do just like this:

" Lets create a super OP card, so players die hard buying feez to get it, then we Nerf it, becuz it is so OP "

This card was a Joke, and u guys that bought Ecstasy, were only Puppets

Remind the law of the hustler:

If its too good to be truth, it is

Avatar Sol'ra was the same thing, NEVER go with OP things, things that is Invencible...You'll only loose Cx, now, i cant tell you anything but:

I TOLD YA HAHAHAHA!

Dernière modification par Stormholt (10-06-2012 00:24:12)

#17 10-06-2012 04:50:44

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Stormholt a écrit :
scooter a écrit :

Man, this was not a premonition... Ecstasy is a Anti-Game card, i aways said that, you just need to be a little inteligent(i'm not calling you dumb) to know that feerik would nerf it sometime... They do just like this:

" Lets create a super OP card, so players die hard buying feez to get it, then we Nerf it, becuz it is so OP "

This card was a Joke, and u guys that bought Ecstasy, were only Puppets

Remind the law of the hustler:

If its too good to be truth, it is

Avatar Sol'ra was the same thing, NEVER go with OP things, things that is Invencible...You'll only loose Cx, now, i cant tell you anything but:

I TOLD YA HAHAHAHA!

And you my good man are 1000000000000000000000000000000% correct, my fault for not listening, next time I will!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

Pied de page des forums