Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-05-2012 18:02:31

steven_allen
Solarian

Block Players Option

I'd like to see a Block Player button in the normal game room.  There are some people that are just out to ruin the experience for everyone, like trophy trolls and what not.

Disruptor!

#2 25-05-2012 04:22:02

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

Re : Block Players Option

how will that stop you from losing the experiance from the trophy trolls you would have to play them atleast once before so that you would know to block them

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#3 25-05-2012 06:21:49

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Edit moderation : please avoid thoses words. Even you don't like the behaviour of others players, they are players just like you

Dernière modification par Zurga (25-05-2012 09:43:47)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#4 25-05-2012 08:51:23

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

nice choice of words mr.skadooosh. very flowery.

i m also supporting the idea but for another reason... i would block noone for playing normally against my event decks but i would rather have feerik to establish a seperate event room. can look the very same like ordenary room, with less crystals to give to players so that they are less likly to go there and 'farm' weak decks.
maybe they could also implement some restrictions on that room so that OP-chars are kept out or something...

the reason why i still want to block some people is that i dont like to play against 'carriers of the red triangle of unfairness' but maybe a simple filter would be enough already

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#5 25-05-2012 09:10:43

magius
Solarian

Calandra a écrit :

nice choice of words mr.skadooosh. very flowery.

i m also supporting the idea but for another reason... i would block noone for playing normally against my event decks but i would rather have feerik to establish a seperate event room. can look the very same like ordenary room, with less crystals to give to players so that they are less likly to go there and 'farm' weak decks.
maybe they could also implement some restrictions on that room so that OP-chars are kept out or something...

the reason why i still want to block some people is that i dont like to play against 'carriers of the red triangle of unfairness' but maybe a simple filter would be enough already

+1 Event room is sorely needed here! But it is hard to figure out which player is farming for trophy and who is not.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

Pied de page des forums