Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-05-2012 13:54:52

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

May 24th 2012 : The Eclipsist

news_patch.jpg

The Eclipsist

A new trophy is available from now on and until Thursday May 31st at 9:00 AM (French time)

You can take part in the trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be possible anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 Fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

To obtain it you will have to cumulate 100 points.
You earn 1 point each time you activate a theurgy and an action during a fight (6 points per game maximum).
You earn 9 additional points if you win the game and have played no card that healed or given Defense bonuses.
You earn 5 points if you play: "The Crystal's Song", "Ordeal" and "Dazzling Illumination" (Each card will be taken into account once).

You must play against different players.
You will earn the card [card]Wind of change[/card] and the title: the Eclipsist.

dUMM51VC.png

[card]Wind of change[/card]: Action. Collector. Unique. At the start of the fight, Marauders have Attack +2 and Defense +2. The non Marauders obtain this Class in addition to their other Classes. Priest: the effects of this card affect only your characters. Duration: 2 turns.

Enjoy the Game!

#2 24-05-2012 14:33:44

magius
Solarian

Re : May 24th 2012 : The Eclipsist

Cool! Time to bring out my dusty Eclipse for this trophy!

Question though: Does [card]Incarnation[/card] counts as a card that heal for this trophy as it does not heal yourself?

Dernière modification par magius (24-05-2012 14:35:45)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#3 24-05-2012 14:41:41

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

I have a question... does the defense bonus also include defense penalty and other modification on the defense?

I didn't get the additional 9 points when winning even though I didn't increased my defense.
The only defense modification card I have are [card]Storm of Ptol'a[/card] and [card]Punishing the Unpure[/card].

Thorn between light and darkness.

#4 24-05-2012 15:08:32

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Storyline update time :

The Nomads are back in Mineptra the capital of the Desert Kingdom.
The King and the High-Priest of Sol'ra welcome Metchaf and Mahamoud in name of Sol'ra.
Metchaf answers to his father in the name of Ancients Gods.
Discord in view....
They quickly go to the palace to avoid people reaction on this blasphemy.
Mahamoud takes the lead to avoid the hot blood of Metchaf to ruin the chances of a clean explanation.
He relates the arrival of the Avatar, the will of Sol'ra to destroy the world and the existence of the Ancients gods.
The High-Priest is about to have an heart attack.
He wants to close the mouth to theses heretics.
Bad luck for him, the ancients gods appear and confirm Mahamoud's words.
The King wants to keep his people together, and this schism can have bad consequences for the kingdom.
Especially with the Eclipse. Mahamoud wants to see them to try to make them work for the kingdom and not by themselves.
End of the meeting, the word is traveling that Mahamoud wants to see Eclipse.

At the night, Mouktar approaches Mahamoud and make clear he is part of Eclipse. He guides Mahamoud to a small temple where they meet Inakta who presents herself has the Head of Eclipse.
With some help from his sword, Mahamoud made clear who is the boss.
And he explain that now Eclipse will work for him, and he gives his first order. Inakta is horrified by this order.

And ... nothing else for this week wink
Will Mahamoud work for himself ?
Will the Eclipse obey to the orders ?
Will the desert nomads do the moonwalk after following the steps of the Sun  ?
All your answer (or not) in a future storyline update smile

Collectionneur de cartes

#5 24-05-2012 15:55:18

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

What do they mean "theurgy and an action"?  Do you only get the point if you chain them in the same turn, or do you just get a point for either an action or a theurgy whenever you play one?  Seems too easy if that's the case, so I assume you have to chain it.  But does the theurgy have to come first in the chain?

#6 24-05-2012 16:02:01

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

You have to activate a theurgy and an action during the turn, but it can be in any order.

#7 24-05-2012 17:23:02

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

I think that there's something wrong with the trophy. I still can't get the +9 when winning and not using even one defense modification and healing card. Unless the turn bonus of the character to heal and add defense is also counted as healing or defense modification by playing a card.

Can someone look on to this.

#8 24-05-2012 17:24:39

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

magius a écrit :

Question though: Does [card]Incarnation[/card] counts as a card that heal for this trophy as it does not heal yourself?

Yes, it count, so its better to not use Dj'amenna(well she heal on turn 4,5,6 and she is a card! She's a character but still is a card), only if u sacrifice her whit Supernova, becuz she'll heal, and you'll loose 10 points... A good thing, is use Shirkan + Shakira + IDK Iolmalek(he dont heal) dont use Litany, or you'll gain defense, and dont heal too... Just attack attack and attack...

Next week, my bet:

Nomads, whit a Eclipse/Immortal character and Runic Legion...

Dernière modification par Stormholt (24-05-2012 17:25:37)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#9 24-05-2012 17:38:45

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Xervos a écrit :

I think that there's something wrong with the trophy. I still can't get the +9 when winning and not using even one defense modification and healing card. Unless the turn bonus of the character to heal and add defense is also counted as healing or defense modification by playing a card.

Can someone look on to this.

that's exactly what's forbidding you to get the 9 points...
the staff said that characters were considered as cards, and their order bonus and passive effects were considered as healing or defense modification for the trophy

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#10 24-05-2012 17:43:34

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

Thanks... just tried not getting the turn bonus... and it worked.

I think they should clarify the rules of the trophy just in case. They should specify that the order bonus of characters are also included.

#11 24-05-2012 17:46:50

skadooosh
Eredanien

Xervos a écrit :

Thanks... just tried not getting the turn bonus... and it worked.

I think they should clarify the rules of the trophy just in case. They should specify that the order bonus of characters are also included.

they should specify characters are considered actual cards.
but I agree they should change the text of the conditions require to have the tropy...

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#12 24-05-2012 19:10:23

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Sapphon you dont gonna post the story? Becuz i always translate the full story on portuguese, and i dont know french... i'm not saying that Zurga's Storyline update is bad, i'm just saying that for me is better the Full complete story, becuz we(brazilian translating team) are translating all the story of eredan, and when u translate from french to english, is 1 story less on the furute smile

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#13 24-05-2012 21:42:27

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

I am actually going to be that it will Desert Nomads and Mercenaries that get released next week,  we haven't had any Mercenaries in the battle of the guilds recently.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#14 25-05-2012 02:05:35

lander2
Voyageur

Do I have to have gained the 1 point in order to get the 9 additional points as this does not seem to be working for me?

I have no cards, characters included that heal or give a defence bonus (or does spirit count too) and I am winning with my zill discard deck with the opponent out of cards but no points awarded.

Update: just got 10 points so it does look like you have to get at least a point to get the additional 9.

Dernière modification par lander2 (25-05-2012 02:34:44)

#15 25-05-2012 06:25:18

skadooosh
Eredanien

cards like [card]Tadaa! You're a bunny![/card] forbid you to have the additional 9 points since they give a defense bonus (even if it's for the opponent...)
I'm not sure about it but I'll bet that's whre you problem comes from...

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#16 25-05-2012 07:06:30

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

lander2 a écrit :

Do I have to have gained the 1 point in order to get the 9 additional points as this does not seem to be working for me?

I have no cards, characters included that heal or give a defence bonus (or does spirit count too) and I am winning with my zill discard deck with the opponent out of cards but no points awarded.

Update: just got 10 points so it does look like you have to get at least a point to get the additional 9.

thats what additional means. only if standard task is done too.

i should be wondering if tadaa bunny stops the +9 for yourself, couse the def + isnt for your chars.

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#17 25-05-2012 07:13:06

skadooosh
Eredanien

dimizar a écrit :

You earn 9 additional points if you win the game and have played no card that healed or given Defense bonuses.

there's nothing written that say the defense bonus must apply on your characters...
since incarnation kills the 9 points, I don't see why tadah! you're a bunny shall not..

Dernière modification par skadooosh (25-05-2012 07:13:35)

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#18 25-05-2012 07:50:46

magius
Solarian

Stormholt a écrit :
magius a écrit :

Yes, it count, so its better to not use Dj'amenna(well she heal on turn 4,5,6 and she is a card! She's a character but still is a card), only if u sacrifice her whit Supernova, becuz she'll heal, and you'll loose 10 points... A good thing, is use Shirkan + Shakira + IDK Iolmalek(he dont heal) dont use Litany, or you'll gain defense, and dont heal too... Just attack attack and attack...

Next week, my bet:

Nomads, whit a Eclipse/Immortal character and Runic Legion...

Yep... fell into the trap of using Djamena from turn 4 to 6. I previously got the point because I managed to Supernova by turn 3, killing all opposing characters.

Since then, my clown deck is helping me to get that 9 points smile If not 6 points will do.

*Sarcastic Laughter* *Sarcastic Laughter* *Sarcastic Laughter* *Sarcastic Laughter*

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

Pied de page des forums